Follow-up Results From T2 Diabetes Trial Positive
Source: Dr. Jonathan Aschoff
April 17, 2023 (Investorideas.com Newswire) One year out, overall efficacy was 93% in the patients treated with a new autologous immunotherapy, noted a ROTH Capital Partners report.
Creative Medical Technology Holdings Inc. (CELZ:NASDAQ) CELZ-001, an investigative treatment for Type 2 diabetes, showed "significant efficacy" and a strong safety profile in one-year topline clinical data, reported ROTH Capital Partners analyst Dr. Jonathan Aschoff in an April 13 research note. CELZ-001 is an immunotherapy in which a patient's own immune cells are extracted, altered, and reinfused.
"Creative Medical plans to further develop this program and present the findings at an upcoming endocrinology conference," Aschoff wrote.
695% Implied Return
Also noteworthy is the significant potential return for investors in Creative Medical, which is about 695%. This is reflected in the price difference between where the biotech is currently trading, at US$0.88 per share, and ROTH's 12-month target price on it, US$7 per share, noted Aschoff. Creative Medical is a Buy.
Trial Data Highlights
Aschoff presented the key takeaways from the positive, newly released one-year trial results.
For one, they showed 93% efficacy in the group of patients treated with CELZ-001. Efficacy constituted a 50% or higher decrease in a patient's need for insulin. The 30 patients in the study had received either CELZ-001 plus optimized type 2 diabetes medical therapy or type 2 diabetes medical therapy alone.
In terms of safety and tolerability one year after treatment, the study results revealed that no related concerns arose, and no serious adverse events were reported.
The infusion method used in the trial was the same one being employed in the ongoing CREATE-1 trial assessing AlloStem-altered patient immune cells (called CELZ-201 in this case) as a treatment for newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes.
1) Doresa Banning wrote this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with: None. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.
Disclosures For Roth Capital Partners LLC, Creative Medical Technology Holdings Inc., April 13, 2023
Regulation Analyst Certification ("Reg AC"): The research analyst primarily responsible for the content of this report certifies the following under Reg AC: I hereby certify that all views expressed in this report accurately reflect my personal views about the subject company or companies and its or their securities. I also certify that no part of my compensation was, is or will be, directly or indirectly, related to the specific recommendations or views expressed in this report.
Disclosures: Within the last twelve months, ROTH Capital Partners, or an affiliate to ROTH Capital Partners, has received compensation for investment banking services from Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc.. ROTH makes a market in shares of Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc. and as such, buys and sells from customers on a principal basis. ROTH and/or its employees, officers, directors and owners own options, rights or warrants to purchase shares of Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc. stock. Shares of Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc. may be subject to the Securities and Exchange Commission's Penny Stock Rules, which may set forth sales practice requirements for certain low-priced securities. Roth or its affiliates beneficially own(s) 1% or more of an equity security of Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc..
ROTH Capital Partners, LLC expects to receive or intends to seek compensation for investment banking or other business relationships with the covered companies mentioned in this report in the next three months. The material, information and facts discussed in this report other than the information regarding ROTH Capital Partners, LLC and its affiliates, are from sources believed to be reliable, but are in no way guaranteed to be complete or accurate. This report should not be used as a complete analysis of the company, industry or security discussed in the report. Additional information is available upon request. This is not, however, an offer or solicitation of the securities discussed. Any opinions or estimates in this report are subject to change without notice. An investment in the stock may involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Additionally, an investment in the stock may involve a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No part of this report may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of ROTH. Copyright 2023. Member: FINRA/SIPC.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/