Drill Results Show Grade and Growth Possibilities
Source: Geordie Mark
December 13, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) The first holes from the copper-gold-silver deposit in British Columbia highlighted updip and downdip extension potential of the mineralization there, noted a Haywood Securities report.
NorthWest Copper Corp.'s (NWST:TSX.V; NWCCF:OTCQX) maiden drill results from its Stardust deposit in British Columbia's Quesnel Trough mining belt showed continuity and potential for extension of mineralization, reported Haywood Securities analyst Dr. Geordie Mark in a Nov. 16 research note. Stardust will be included in the upcoming preliminary economic assessment (PEA), expected by year-end.
The mineralization at Stardust "exhibits high variability in grade and continuity with drilling highlighting updip and downdip extension potential, probably warranting a niche program focused on testing these facets in 2023," Mark wrote.
Haywood recommends Buying shares of NorthWest Copper at the current price of about CA$0.22 per share. In comparison, Haywood's target price on the Canadian copper explorer is CA$1.10, implying a significant potential return for investors.
The just released Stardust drill results are for eight holes of a 10-hole program testing whether the copper-gold-silver mineralization there is continuous and if there is likely more of it. Data so far are positive for both.
Mark presented the holes with standout results and what each of them indicates.
- Hole DDH22-SD-476: 75.95 meters (75.95m) of 0.98% copper equivalent (Cu eq), including 8.45m of 3.14% Cu eq
This hole shows wide mineralization and potential for downdip extension of it.
- Hole DDH22-SD-478: 21.1m of 2.41% Cu eq, including 1.55m of 16.64% Cu eq, within 44.2m of 1.31% Cu eq
- Hole DDH22-SD-480: 35.55m of 0.91% Cu eq, including 11.2m of 2.91% Cu eq
These holes demonstrate the potential for updip expansion of high-grade mineralization at each intersection.
- Hole DDH22-SD-479: 46.05m of 1.4% Cu eq, including 6.4m of 3.05% Cu eq
- Hole DDH22-SD-481: 18.9m of 1.14% Cu eq, including 3.85m of 2.98% Cu eq
These holes show a continuity of alteration and mineralization that remains open at depth.
The results of the other two holes drilled at Stardust are pending. Release of those plus more from drill results from the Kwanika deposit is expected in 2022 and may boost NorthWest Copper's share price. Another impending stock catalyst is the combined Kwanika and Stardust PEA, due out by year-end.
1) Doresa Banning wrote this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with: None. Please click here for more information.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Streetwise Reports for this article. Streetwise Reports was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. Streetwise Reports requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Streetwise Reports relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Streetwise Reports has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
Disclosures For Haywood Capital Markets, NorthWest Copper Corp., November 16, 2022
Analyst Certification: I, Geordie Mark, hereby certify that the views expressed in this report (which includes the rating assigned to the issuer’s shares as well as the analytical substance and tone of the report) accurately reflect my/our personal views about the subject securities and the issuer. No part of my/our compensation was, is, or will be directly or indirectly related to the specific recommendations.
Important Disclosures: Of the companies included in the report the following Important Disclosures apply: Haywood Securities, Inc. has reviewed lead projects of this company and a portion of the expenses for this travel may have been reimbursed by the issuer.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/