With 14 Active Rigs, Co. Lines Up Another Deposit To Drill
Source: Source: Adam Schatzker
November 7, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Given the amount of drilling happening at this Spanish project and the new drill data so far, it is likely the new resource estimate will exceed the historical one, noted a Research Capital Corp. report.
Emerita Resources Corp. (EMO:TSX.V; EMOTF:OTCMKTS; LLJ:FSE) is getting even more aggressive with drilling at its Iberia Belt West project in Spain, adding yet another rig and, starting next month, targeting another deposit, El Cura, reported Research Capital Corp. analyst Adam Schatzker in a November 3, 2022 research note. Also, the company announced more drill results from the Romanera deposit, and they are "looking quite good."
All of the drilling and the cumulative results so far bode well for a new resource estimate, Schatzker wrote, noting it "will likely improve on the historical estimate, and we see the opportunity for it to grow with the results the company has produced from drill intercepts outside the historical resource."
Accordingly, Research Capital has a Speculative Buy rating and a CA$3.75 per share price target on Emerita. In comparison, the Canadian explorer is trading at CA$0.79 per share, the difference between the two figures representing a potentially sizable return for investors.
The new drill results for six holes, Schatzker wrote, "help expand the footprint of the deposit with the intercepts that lie outside of the historical resource."
Holes LR025, LR026, and LR033 were drilled to the west of the deposit, LR030 was drilled to the east of it, and LR006B was drilled in its central portion. Standout results, Schatzker wrote, are:
- Hole LR025: Lower lens: 11.2 meters (11.2m) of 3.54% copper equivalent (Cu eq) starting 184.2m downhole
- Hole LR026: Lower lens: 16.3m of 1.27% Cu eq starting 457m downhole
- Hole LR006B: Lower lens: 40.7m of 2.2% Cu eq. "The thickness and grade of 6B [are] quite robust," Schatzker wrote.
As for the additional rig being put to use because it can drill shallow angle holes, Emerita will use it to target Romanera's upper portion, noted Schatzker.
With 14 rigs active and drilling to commence in December at El Cura, the steady news flow of drill results from Emerita should continue.
1) Doresa Banning wrote this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Emerita Resources Corp. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with: None. Please click here for more information.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Streetwise Reports for this article. Streetwise Reports was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. Streetwise Reports requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Streetwise Reports relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Streetwise Reports has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
Disclosures For Research Capital Corp., Emerita Resources Corp., November 3, 2022
Analyst Certification: I, Adam Schatzker, certify the views expressed in this report were formed by my review of relevant company data and industry investigation, and accurately reflect my opinion about the investment merits of the securities mentioned in the report. I also certify that my compensation is not related to specific recommendations or views expressed in this report. Research Capital Corporation publishes research and investment recommendations for the use of its clients. Information regarding our categories of recommendations, quarterly summaries of the percentage of our recommendations which fall into each category and our policies regarding the release of our research reports is available at www.researchcapital.com or may be requested by contacting the analyst. Each analyst of Research Capital Corporation whose name appears in this report hereby certifies that (i) the recommendations and opinions expressed in this research report accurately reflect the analyst's personal views and (ii) no part of the research analyst's compensation was or will be directly or indirectly related to the specific conclusions or recommendations expressed in this research report.
Adam Schatzker has visited Emerita Resources Corp. in the past 18 months.
General Disclosures: The opinions, estimates and projections contained in all Research Reports published by Research Capital Corporation ("RCC") are those of RCC as of the date of publication and are subject to change without notice. RCC makes every effort to ensure that the contents have been compiled or derived from sources believed to be reliable and that contain information and opinions that are accurate and complete; RCC makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, in respect thereof, takes no responsibility for any errors and omissions which may be contained therein and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from any use of or reliance on its Research Reports or its contents. Information may be available to RCC that is not contained therein. Research Reports disseminated by RCC are not a solicitation to buy or sell. All securities not available in all jurisdictions.
Potential Conflicts of Interest: All Research Capital Corporation ("RCC") Analysts are compensated based in part on the overall revenues of RCC, a portion of which are generated by investment banking activities. RCC may have had, or seek to have, an investment banking relationship with companies mentioned in this report. RCC and/or its officers, directors and employees may from time to time acquire, hold or sell securities mentioned in our Research Reports as principal or agent. RCC makes every effort possible to avoid conflicts of interest, however readers should assume that a conflict might exist, and therefore not rely solely on this report when evaluating whether or not to buy or sell the securities of subject companies.
RCC USA: Information about Research Capital Corporation's Rating System, the distribution of our research to clients and the percentage of recommendations which are in each of our rating categories is available on our website at www.researchcapital.ca. The information contained in this report has been drawn from sources believed to be reliable but its accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed, nor in providing it does Research Capital Corporation assume any responsibility or liability. Research Capital Corporation, its directors, officers and other employees may, from time to time, have positions in the securities mentioned herein. Contents of this report cannot be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of Research Capital Corporation. US Institutional Clients - Research Capital USA Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Research Capital Corporation, accepts responsibility for the contents of this report subject to the terms and limitations set out above. US firms or institutions receiving this report should effect transactions in securities discussed in the report through Research Capital USA Inc., a Broker - Dealer registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com