What party tents options can you choose for your event?
March 10, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) When planning an outdoor event, there is often a fear that a sudden rain or scorching sun can spoil the whole atmosphere of the holiday. Indeed, the weather is unpredictable, so insurance against its whims during the celebration is simply necessary. The best solution is to set up a tent!
A mobile tent is a convenient and original platform for outdoor events. Renting or purchasing party tents will cost much less than a hall in a restaurant or shopping center, besides, you can choose any site and place for the planned event. Manufacturers provide a wide range of tents of different designs and sizes. In order not to get lost, consider the main and most popular of them such as 20x20, 20x30, 20x40. But before that, let's answer the question:
Why do people love party tents?
Frame tents for events are the most common types of tent structures. Regardless of the model, tents made of metal frame and fabric canopy have common advantages:
- Quick and relatively easy assembly.
- Are established on any platform, suitable on the size.
- Do not depend on access to electricity and other communications.
- Several individual tents can be combined to create a larger space.
- Quickly adapt to weather changes with removable or fixed walls.
- For the canopy, a tent fabric with high UV protection is used a highly durable PVC tarpaulin textile.
- Textile side curtains can be replaced with mosquito net, fiberglass, or plastic panels.
- Can be dyed in any color with a variety of logos, images, and patterns.
- When folded, they do not take up much space.
Thanks to the above advantages, frame party tents have long occupied their niche in the field of outdoor events. It's time to talk about the main types of tents offered by manufacturers.
Types of tents
- Frame tents. This type of tent is designed for the most efficient use of space. They provide free access to the entire area of the tent, allowing you to place almost anything inside! The awning consists of two parts: a rigid frame and a durable synthetic fabric that reliably protects against any bad weather. Frame tents are quite stable. The fabric of the tent is placed on the frame of the dome and securely fixed on it.
- Pole tents. An extremely mobile and elegant solution for your holiday. Installed and disassembled as quickly and easily as possible. They differ from frame ones in that the fabric of the awning is fixed with a pole located in the center of the festive awning itself, forming a sharp and high dome. The central support can serve as an excellent foundation for decorating the inner area of the party tent. For additional strength, the edges of the awning are additionally fixed with special high-strength slings. Thanks to this, tents with a pole are also highly stable and reliable.
- Cross cable tents. They are a symbiosis of the frame type of tents and the type of tents with a pole. Like frame tents, they have free internal space, are not limited in size, can be connected into whole blocks to increase the internal area, but moreover, they are just as elegant as tents with a pole and have fewer frame elements. The tent is fixed with a rail and two cables cross-stretched inside the frame. This type of construction is also very popular for its elegant appearance and free interior space.
- Pagoda tents. In their design, they are very similar to tents with a cross cable but differ in pitch and method of installation. Thanks to the presence of a raised frame that fixes the central dome, an impressive height of the peak of the tent is achieved. Favorably differ in ease of installation. Two to four people are required for installation, depending on the availability of the special tool. Definitely one of the brightest and most elegant tents on the market.
- Pop-up tents. The fastest tents you've ever seen! Designed to be as mobile as you are! Thanks to the special design of the frame, setting up the tent takes a matter of minutes. Great for small outdoor events if mobility is important to you. However, tents of this type cannot boast of the same dimensions of internal space as previously discussed.
The use of a party tent for organizing outdoor events has long been the most optimal and cost-effective solution from all sides, which solves a lot of problems when organizing a celebration. In addition, the appearance of an outdoor banquet or event takes on a completely different level, making a great impression on guests. Thanks to the variety of types of tent designs, you can choose the option that is ideal for you. At American Tent, we are sure that party tents will be able to raise any event to a new level!
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions.. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp. This article is a third party guest post published content and not the content of Investorideas.com . Learn more about posting your articles at http://www.investorideas.com/Advertise/