FDATA North America Welcomes Three New Members
Washington, DC - April 6, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) The Financial Data and Technology Association (FDATA) of North America today announced it has added three new members - BillGO, Codat, and ValidiF I- boosting the organization's roster of member companies and organizations to 28.
"We're excited to add BillGO, Codat, and ValidiFI to the growing list of companies united in their belief that that consumers and small businesses should have full control over their own financial data," said FDATA North America Executive Director Steve Boms. "Financial technology companies are well positioned to help individuals, families, and small businesses improve their financial well-being as they fight their way out of the global economic crisis caused by COVID. Open finance maximizes the potential of fintech to improve financial access and inclusion, and BillGO, Codat, and ValidiFI will be important allies in this effort."
Boms outlined how consumer-directed finance will improve financial inclusion in a recent Morning Consult op-ed.
The following organizations recently joined FDATA North America:
- BillGO is an award-winning real-time bill management and payments platform that serves more than 30 million consumers and thousands of financial institutions, fintechs, and billers. Visit them at https://www.billgo.com.
- Codat empowers more small businesses around the globe by ensuring their systems and services are interconnected, allowing them to harness their data to access bespoke products. Visit them at https://www.codat.io.
- ValidifI is a technology company that delivers data and payment solutions for companies in the financial services industry and provides insights that help them improve the payment process. Visit them at https://validifi.com.
These firms discussed the importance of FDATA North's mission to advance data access and open banking in North America:
- BillGO: "Because BillGO believes everyone deserves access to a healthy financial future, we're thrilled to join the FDATA and work alongside other organizations that share that commitment," said Jay Plueger, Senior Vice President of Alliances and Corporate Development at BillGO. "We look forward to collaborating with the FDATA and its members to shape standards and principles that advance our industry while protecting the interests of consumers."
- Codat: "At Codat, we are delighted to lend our voice to discussion on the future of open finance in North America," said Gabriel MacSweeney, Strategic Partnerships and Commercial Strategy. "Joining FDATA North America aligns with our mission to enable all the systems and services that an SMB uses to work together seamlessly and underscores our strategic focus and growth plans in the region." -
- ValidiFI: "Access and insight into the rapidly changing regulatory environment for open banking and finance is crucial," said Jesse Berger, ValidiFI President and Chief Operating Officer. "It is vital for the development of innovative financial data and technology products like those offered by ValidiFI and other FDATA members. With FDATA's support, members are ensuring financial products give consumers and businesses more choices, competitive service offerings, and a better deal."
Existing FDATA North America members include: air (Alliance for Innovative Regulation), APImetrics, Betterment, Direct ID, Envestnet Yodlee, EQ Bank, Experian, Fiserv, Flinks, Interac, Intuit, Kabbage, Mogo, Morningstsar, M Science, MX, Petal, Plaid, Questrade, Quicken Loans, TransUnion, Trustly, VoPay, Wealthica, Xero, and others.
ABOUT FDATA NORTH AMERICA
FDATA was heavily involved in the UK Open Banking Working Group in 2015. In 2016, the working group's output was published by Her Majesty's Treasury as the Open Banking Standard. FDATA North America was founded in early 2018. Its members collectively provide tens of millions of consumers in Canada, the United States and Mexico with aggregation-based tools to better manage their finances.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/