Trade Ideas - Artificial Intelligence Is Finally Here
May 12, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) You've probably heard about Artificial Intelligence your whole life. There were a slew of media, movies and comics such as Terminator, Demolition Man, and The Matrix, which promised this technology lay right around the corner.
But where is it? I don't see robots policing the streets, nor do I see motorcycles driving themselves; the full automation of life never occurred. Or has it?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is actually so prevalent today that we don't actually see it - and it's not deployed in quite the manner we all envisioned. In fact, philosopher Hubert Dreyfus proved wrong many of the assumptions AI researchers worked with; namely, intelligence cannot be reduced to symbol manipulation. Computers simply cannot be intelligent in the way human-beings are.
No, human intelligence and expertise is rooted primarily in unconscious processes which cannot be brought to bear by referring to rules. Nevertheless, there are technologies today that are somewhat intelligent: think algorithms, chat bots, and stock scanning tools.
A service like Trade Ideas uses technology to help consumers become more intelligent about the market. Founded by the innovative brain trust of Dan Mirkin, David Aferiat, and Philip Smolen, Trade Ideas has been operating smoothly since 2003. Its methods have evolved alongside the market, and offer users cutting-edge tools to, well, gain an edge on the competition.
With day trading becoming ever more popular, most of us are in need tools, or bits of information, which turn intuitive hunches into educated guesses. Coupled with investment platforms like SoFi or Robinhood, Trade Ideas can make a successful trader out of just about anyone.
Trade Ideas is a vast platform, a treasure trove if you will, featuring everything from charts, scanners, educational courses, to a live, jumping chat room. This is the kind of intelligent technology that can turn a side hustle into a legitimate enterprise.
Let's go through some of the more notable features of Trade Ideas.
Trade Ideas Features
- Charts: Depending on your subscription level, it is possible to have up to 20 simultaneous charts active, giving you a real bead on the happenings of the global economy. You can add price alerts and other vital notifications to your charts, so that you are never caught sleeping. The sheer number of charts available to users allows a holistic, objective view of what is happening at all levels.
- Stock Scans: This feature is considered the heart and soul of Trade Ideas, and there is much to backup such a weighty assertion. Stock Scans are both pre-built and customizable, giving the user tons of power concerning which results show up. Stock Scans are used to identify stocks that match a certain criteria or obtain a desired threshold. This takes a lot of the tedium of research away, replacing it with a kind of automated leisure.
- Oddsmaker: This handy and novel feature allows subscribers to "back-test" their strategies by staging simulations. These "simulations" are quantified visually, and parameters can be adjusted on the fly. This makes for a great trial-and-error tool, allowing you to develop your investment skills without the real-life risk of losing a fortune.
- Brokerage Plus: Want to trade through Trade Ideas? This feature makes trading automated, based on the data users have gleaned and defined through previous charts and scans.
Trade Ideas - The Downsides
- Pricing: Trade Ideas comes with a hefty price-tag. The "standard" service costs $118 per month, though users do receive 10 charts, 10 price alerts, and visual assistance. Their "premium" membership, which upgrades these services significantly, adding such goods as a top robo-advisor and Brokerage Plus, costs a whopping $228 per month. So, at the bare minimum, you are looking to spend over $1000 per year.
- Limited Indicators: Another area in which Trade Ideas falters is their limited range of chart indicators. But Trade Ideas is not strictly a charting platform, nor do they bill themselves as one; the indicators they do offer are plenty enough for all but the most demanding of users.
The Bottom Line - Is Trade Ideas the Real Deal?
Trade Ideas is a great tool to combine with day trading ventures. While not exactly user friendly, as it contains a wealth of information and gizmos that may overwhelm the casual user, it provides mid-level and advanced traders with the kind of juicy tidbits that can turn small gains into huge profits.
It may just be the most advanced stock scanning tool on the market today. Because all the charts and alert notifications are fully customizable, Trade Ideas syncs up with any flavor of investor. If you have the time and effort to get comfortable with the program before jumping into live trading via its Brokerage Plus option, we believe this A.I. technology can go a long way and strengthen your hold on a sometimes weird and slippery global market.
This is the kind of intelligent technology us serious traders need to optimize their portfolio and secure a better future.
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions.. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp. This article is a third party guest post published content and not the content of Investorideas.com. Learn more about posting your articles at http://www.investorideas.com/Advertise/