How to Manage Your Brand Health and Reputation Effectively?
January 11, 2021 (Investorideas.com Newswire) We live in an era where online reputation is more important than ever and what people see when they Google your business determines whether or not they want to work with you. So, you need to be aware of what people might find about you on online platforms and search engines. You might believe that a few bad reviews about your business aren't a big deal and won't negatively impact your sales. Well, if you think that way, then you might already have answered the question, "Why am I not ranking high on search engines?". Guess what? Recent data shows that brands lose nearly 30% of their sales when potential customers read just one negative comment that appears on the first page on Google.
You might also believe that no one is looking for your business online. Well, know that 90% of potential customers search for brands online and read the reviews before making any purchase. Plus, these online reviews have been found to impact nearly 70% of consumer decisions. So, Internet users see online reviews as the best place to get information about brands. It's time to pay more attention to those few negative reviews about your brand with that in mind. It takes years to build a reputation and just a couple of minutes to ruin it. Like it or not, a few negative online reviews are enough to ruin your brand's image. Without any further ado, let's see how you can manage your brand health and reputation effectively.
Importance of social media monitoring
Although they're not the response we want from our customers, negative reviews happen frequently. So, how do we make the best of them? The first thing to learn as a business owner is to make the content on your social media accounts constructive. Tracking online reviews from customers means that you are looking to answer them and resolve the issues. There's something that all entrepreneurs need to know: how to deal with criticism. Accepting critics and showing that you are not afraid of admitting your mistakes will reveal that you and your brand care about feedback. On the other hand, critics can be dishonest. So, you might want to answer something funny, but don't get too sarcastic or aggressive.
There's nothing more valuable than a happy customer that will stay loyal to your business and spend more on your services. Nearly 80% of your company revenue will come from satisfied customers, so keep them this way. Plus, think about how much it costs to acquire new customers than investing in existing ones. So, let's talk a bit about how to impress your customers and maintain them satisfied. What practices can you use to generate happy customers and boost your brand's reputation?
- Be responsive.
- Give excellent customer support.
- Use live-chat functionality on your websites.
- Hire top talent employees.
- Include online survey features.
- Reach out to your customers often to check in and see how things are going.
- Send an email newsletter.
- Provide blogs, eBooks, and other content that will educate your customers on developing manufacturing trends.
- Include many self-help articles so that customers won't waste time on supportive calls.
- Create user guides on your services and products, so your customers will know how to use them best.
- Include the ability for clients to give feedback on the content in your website base.
- Give your new customers the same dedication as you do for your existing ones.
- Provide free training!
- Use a CRM (customer relationship management) to manage your company's relationships with customers. It'll help you improve your profitability.
- Please pay close attention to arising problems and take the time to solve them beforehand.
- Make it a top priority to fix bugs or other faults rapidly.
- Tell the customers about new developments through email or social media. Or both.
- Reward your customers who have been with you for multiple years. A 20% discount will show them you value their trust in you.
- Maintain high levels of employee satisfaction - It's key to keep your customers close and satisfied.
- Reply to negative comments - it's a good method to engage customers and demonstrate to them that you're paying careful attention to them.
- Learn more about brand health to meet your organizational skills. It's guaranteed to have a positive impact on consumers.
Focus on delivering a great customer experience
Delivering great customer service is not as difficult as it seems. The most crucial objective is to focus on revenue generation and the needs of your customers. If you deliver excellent customer service, income is going to be high. How to provide an exceptional customer experience?
Stay in contact with your clients - Reach out to your customers and see how things are going lately. Ask them questions about what they can do differently about the products or services they use. Ask if they're satisfied with what they currently received. Make sure that you are there for them whenever they need it. The outreach should be best done through the phone to make the interaction more private.
Respond to negative feedback
As mentioned before, sending an online customer survey (once per year is enough) will help you improve your service to them. Once you receive the survey back, you can plan the changes based on what they now desire most. Make sure to be communicative to your clients and make the best changes possible, to meet their needs. It will help you win a great brand reputation and ensure that your customers are happy with their experience.
Generate customer testimonials
Research shows that nowadays, consumers trust much more in brand recommendations from family and friends than old-style publicity. In one way or another, success stories from customers allow other potential clients to make a decision, which includes whether to buy your products or not. Generating customer testimonials is a great way to show the market how great your products are. But it is so much better when a customer who has nothing to gain from you speaks positively about your brand's products.
With so much competition around, maintaining your business's reputation has never been more important. Use these practices and boost your brand image - it will keep your clients happy and thrilled to try on your upcoming products.
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions.. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp. This article is a third party guest post published content and not the content of Investorideas.com. Learn more about posting your articles at http://www.investorideas.com/Advertise/