Analyst: Integrated Model Positioned to Monetize on Telehealth Emergence
Source: Streetwise Reports
July 14, 2020 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Echelon Capital Markets initiates coverage and explains why it is bullish on CloudMD Software & Services.
In a July 7 research note, analyst Rob Goff reported that Echelon Capital Markets initiated coverage on CloudMD Software & Services Inc. (DOC:TSX.V; DOCRF:OTCQB; 6PH:FSE) with a Speculative Buy rating and a CA$1.40 per share target price. The healthcare tech firm is currently trading at roughly CA$0.64 per share.
Goff described the Vancouver-based company as having an "integrated model positioned to monetize on telehealth emergence and organic, acquisition-driven growth."
This model consists of a business-to-consumer and business-to-business healthcare platform with numerous components, including telehealth, billing, electronic medical records and more. CloudMD achieves growth in part through acquisitions and partnerships.
Goff explained why CloudMD's platform and the continuing buildout of it make the company an attractive investment opportunity. For one, the COVID-19 pandemic has sped up development of the telehealth industry by about three years, he wrote. Echelon expects an "integrated, in-clinic, online digital model" to slowly replace the traditional model and ultimately become the standard for healthcare delivery.
Telehealth, the core, is expected to surpass $1 billion in patient billings in five years, through support by patients, physicians and regulators.
"We see Amazon's moves toward the healthcare market as endorsement for the sector's demographic growth prospects, a threat to legacy models and a catalyst to consolidate the ecosystem towards larger, vertically integrated providers," commented Goff.
The analyst addressed CloudMD's current undervaluation. He noted that "the company's current enterprise value of $86.1 million "significantly undervalues the economic potential within CloudMD's portfolio and strategy" and does not "reflect the telehealth trajectory."
Also, Goff highlighted that Echelon expects CloudMD's shares to positively rerate as the firm becomes financially sound, which will be driven by a series of potential near-term catalysts.
Those include CloudMD achieving Q4/20 revenue of $7.1 million and an EBITDA of -$0.1 million, booking more than 0.2 million telehealth appointments this year, completing the testing phase of its pharmacy kiosks and moving toward a large deployment of them, and acquiring additional assets.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with CloudMD Software & Services Inc. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of CloudMD Software & Services Inc., a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.
Disclosures from Echelon Wealth Partners, CloudMD Stofware & Services Inc., July 7, 2020
Echelon Wealth Partners compensates its Research Analysts from a variety of sources. The Research Department is a cost centre and is funded by the business activities of Echelon Wealth Partners including, Institutional Equity Sales and Trading, Retail Sales and Corporate and Investment Banking.
I, Rob Goff, hereby certify that the views expressed in this report accurately reflect my personal views about the subject securities or issuers. I also certify that I have not, am not, and will not receive, directly or indirectly, compensation in exchange for expressing the specific recommendations or views in this report.
Is this an issuer related or industry related publication? Issuer.
Does the Analyst or any member of the Analyst’s household have a financial interest in the securities of the subject issuer? No
The name of any partner, director, officer, employee or agent of the Dealer Member who is an officer, director or employee of the issuer, or who serves in any advisory capacity to the issuer. No
Does Echelon Wealth Partners Inc. or the Analyst have any actual material conflicts of interest with the issuer? No
Does Echelon Wealth Partners Inc. and/or one or more entities affiliated with Echelon Wealth Partners Inc. beneficially own common shares (or any other class of common equity securities) of this issuer which constitutes more than 1% of the presently issued and outstanding shares of the issuer? No
During the last 12 months, has Echelon Wealth Partners Inc. provided financial advice to and/or, either on its own or as a syndicate member, participated in a public offering, or private placement of securities of this issuer? Yes
During the last 12 months, has Echelon Wealth Partners Inc. received compensation for having provided investment banking or related services to this Issuer? Yes
Has the Analyst had an onsite visit with the Issuer within the last 12 months? No
Has the Analyst or any Partner, Director or Officer been compensated for travel expenses incurred as a result of an onsite visit with the Issuer within the last 12 months? No
Has the Analyst received any compensation from the subject company in the past 12 months? No
Is Echelon Wealth Partners Inc. a market maker in the issuer’s securities at the date of this report? No
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com