Employee Engagement Software to Try Out During COVID 19
May 12, 2020 (Investorideas.com Newswire) With COVID 19 showing no signs of abating, it's almost certain that lockdown season will continue for months to come.
This means our work-from-home routine may get prolonged, so we might as well try some employee engagement software, which will keep your employees motivated.
The Human Resource department primarily uses employee engagement software. It's considered to be an essential tool for employee surveys and classification, peer recognition, and, more importantly, for health check-ups.
Features of Employee Management Software
- HR personals can use it to access ready-made questions to conduct company-wide surveys
- Pulse survey design can be created using ready-made or customizable templates
- Conduct Pulse Surveys at regular intervals
- Add competitions, quizzes, and assignments to regular jobs
- Offer digital badges to reward employees for their outstanding contribution
- Payroll management, time-attendance management, accounting, banking & tax-details
Purpose of employee management software
- Updates from company management
- Permits cross-communication between employees - employees can share their feedback through group chat or private chat, photo sharing and more
- Employees get to share birthday wishes and anniversary celebrations, talk about team outings and employee of the month
- Better employee engagement retention rates as an employee get to connect with their team leads often
Some of the free employee engagement software that you could try out includes Hypen, Hi5, Qualtrics, Teamphoria, and more. Read in detail about all these software in The Best 7 Free and Open Source Employee Engagement Software.
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions.. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp. This article is a third party guest post published content and not the content of Investorideas.com . Learn more about posting your articles at http://www.investorideas.com/Advertise/