May 28, 2020 (Investorideas.com Newswire) According to Harald Seiz, the gold industry is important because of the value that is placed on gold. Gold is one of the most adored precious metals in the world, and the yellowish precious metal has maintained its importance even to this day. Typically, so-called doré bars, which contain about 80 percent pure gold, are produced in the gold mines and then sent to a refinery to get refined into gold of different forms and purity.
Gold has substantial support throughout the world, explains Harald Seiz
Gold's intrinsic values make it one of the most sought-after items on the face of the earth. It is simply amazing how one commodity can be used for so many things and has retained its status for so many years.
Apart from serving as a currency in the early days of humanity, gold can be and has been used for various other purposes, such as jewelry, medicine, technology, engineering, and many more.
Over the years, gold has garnered a lot of supporters and enthusiasts, especially during times of economic uncertainty, seeing as it can be used as a hedge against fiat inflation to preserve wealth. Gold also has the support of prominent figures such as Harald Seiz, who is a successful entrepreneur in the gold sector with strong expertise in the gold industry.
Harald Seiz has always been known to be an advocate for gold who believes that gold can be very useful in times of crisis. "The gold industry is supported by governments from all around world. Some of the most successful countries, like the USA, Germany, or Russia, are buying immense amounts of gold every year.," said Harald Seiz. "If successful governments are willing to hold billions of dollars in physical gold, it is very clear that the precious metal is one of the safest assets to invest in."
Tips for buying gold and small gold items
There are many reasons for people wanting to get gold for themselves. For example, gold can be used as an investment, for beautification and adornment, and as a store of value. But whatever your reason for buying gold is, it is important to follow some tips and guidelines before making a purchase to avoid having a negative experience. Some of the best tips for buying gold are:
1. Make sure the gold is under your direct ownership: The first and most important rule of buying small gold items is making sure that they are under your direct ownership. Because it is as the old saying goes: "If you cannot hold your gold, you don't own it."
It is advisable to buy small gold items and store them somewhere nearby that is safe yet easily accessed if needed.
2. Shop around for a good price: There is a higher chance of getting a good price for a small gold item if a wider net is cast. There are dealer websites and gold exchanges on the Internet.
It does not make sense to buy something you can get for a lower price. Fortunately, all it takes is a bit more research to find a vendor with a good price.
3. Check for policies: Before buying gold on an exchange or from a dealer, buyers have to be aware of any relevant policies. Although gold dealers are usually credible sources, gold buyers need to be cautious, especially when they want to resell their gold to the same gold dealer later on, as there are some gold dealers who charge a premium for gold buybacks.
It is important to ask questions before dealing, although this premium can be avoided if you decide to sell to a different dealer.
4. Don't buy gold with credit, buy it with savings: Savings are said to be the backbone of a healthy economy. It is important that you save up before buying gold. It is never advisable to buy gold with credit.
The current system relies on debit, credit, and consumption. The same habits that are the exact opposite of a healthy economy should obviously not be used to purchase the supposed antidote to the problem.
5. Be compliant with laws: Being compliant with all laws when buying gold is definitely among the most important tips. Although it is possible for an average gold investor to anonymously buy small amounts of gold, there are laws in place that require investors to prove their identity before buying a large amount of gold.
So, it is important that you are familiar and compliant with all laws to avoid any kind of unwanted problems.
These are some tips to help any investor - inexperienced or experienced - to make healthy buying decisions, especially in regard to gold.
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions.. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp. This article is a third party guest post published content and not the content of Investorideas.com . Learn more about posting your articles at http://www.investorideas.com/Advertise/