Crypto Stocks in News: Integrated Ventures (OTCQB: $INTV) Executes Term Sheet For $1,000,000 To Purchase 500 Mining Rigs And To Fund Roll-Up Business Strategy
PHILADELPHIA - August 7, 2020 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Breaking crypto stock news - Integrated Ventures Inc (OTCQB: INTV) ("Company") is pleased to disclose the execution of a $1,000,000 Term Sheet with Eagle Equities, LLC and to update shareholders with recent corporate developments:
- The Company has agreed and executed Term Sheet with Eagle Equities, LLC for Private Placement, in the amount of $1,086,956, which will be used to expand cryprocurrency operations and to support future acquired operations. Use of proceeds: (1) purchases of 500 (*) assorted mining rigs: Antminer S17/S19, WhatsMiner and Innosilicon A10 and (2) deployment of the capital to support potential M&A transactions (**).
- The Company has decided to diversify its business operations, by expand its focus from cryptocurrency mining operations to aggresive pursuit and implementation of M&A roll-up, a growth driven strategy, seeking to achieve, above market, risk-adjusted returns, primarely by targeting: (1) companies in the financial distress, (2) undergoing a turnaround or (3) undervalued companies that are looking for financial assistance, due to the current economic conditions. Integrated Ventures intends to acquire, merge-in and consolidate underperforming companies, mainly in the technology sector, which wil allow, INTV to combine all financial and management resources together, to cut down operational costs, and to increase the Company's revenues and market cap.
- To assist with execution of roll-up strategy, the Company plans engage a business consulting group, with verifiable revenue generating M&A targets. These pre-vetted targets have a history of 2+ year operations with consistent revenues and EBITDA margins of 10%+. The Company intends to pursue such acquisitions, by offering a below market multiples to the revenues with 10%-15% in cash and common stock. As of today, the Company has identified 2 such targets and if succesfull in closing these 2 deals, Integrated Ventures's annual sales are expected to reach around $5.5 million.
Integrated Ventures intends to focus on the following sectors:
- Data Center - Design Construction & Management
- CryptoCurrency - Mining and Equipment Sales
- DeFi Blockchain - Investments, Applications & Node Operations
- E-Commerce & Information Technology Consulting Services
Integrated Venture's CEO, Steve Rubakh, comments:
"The Company plans to diversify and expand its operations, by acquiring revenue generating assets that are available at below market pricing. We intend to assemble a team, consisting of experienced and seasoned business professionals, ready to execute a value driven approach, thru a bottom-up research and due diligence process that seeks to capitalize on unique market opportunities.
Integrated Ventures plans to target established companies, with solid balance sheets, history of consistent cash flow but whose financial situation is distressed, due to Covid-19. The potential return on such assets and investments is extremely appealing right now and we plan to agressivly pursue such targets.
We believe that this new business strategy, offers an exciting path forward and will significally increase Company's assets, market valuation and result in increase in shareholder's value."
(*) Subject to equipment availability and market conditions.
(**) The Company plans to file Form 8K by 08/07/2020.
About Integrated Ventures Inc: The Company operates as a Technology Holdings Company with focus on cryptocurrency sector as well as implementation of M&A roll-up, a growth driven strategy, seeking to achieve, above market, risk-adjusted returns, primarely by targeting: (1) companies in the financial distress, (2) undergoing a turnaround or (3) undervalued companies that are looking for financial assistance, due to the current economic conditions. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.integratedventuresinc.com.
Safe Harbor Statement:
The information posted in this release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You can identify these statements by use of the words "may," "will," "should," "plans," "explores," "expects," "anticipates," "continue," "estimate," "project," "intend," and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or anticipated. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, general economic and business conditions, effects of continued geopolitical unrest and regional conflicts, competition, changes in technology and methods of marketing, and various other factors beyond the company's control.
Paid News -Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Disclosure : this news release featuring INTV is a paid for news release on Investorideas. More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp, http://www.investorideas.com/About/News/Clientspecifics.asp
Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com
Sign up for free stock news alerts at Investorideas.com