How to open a real bitcoin online casino?
February 24, 2020 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Today, crypto casinos have to participate in a tough race, the winner of the race will get players. The most popular and successful ones have concentrated on excellent service and are trying to give maximum pleasant experiences to everyone. Thus, they set the bar high, and all new casinos in this market have to reach for the leaders.
For a Bitcoin casino to grow and develop successfully, at the start it is necessary to think over and implement at least 4 main components required during the opening of a real online casino:
- A website with a bright, attractive design and user-friendly interface.
- High-quality software for bitcoin casinos, which is able to maintain stable operation and easily accept/send funds in BTC or other cryptos.
- Games that players like and are in high demand.
- Great customer support.
The good news is that there is no need to do everything yourself. On the market, there are many offers to purchase a turnkey real online casino business. For example, top suppliers of casino software offer not just software for opening a gambling project, but also the development of the entire business from A to Z. The main thing is to understand exactly what you are looking for and give all your “wishes” to the developers.
By buying the finished business solution of the real online casino you will save time and effort. In fact, you will also get:
- A site created taking into account the behavior of gamblers, with tips in the right areas and buttons directly "at hand";
- A software expert will select a game system of the type that will be able to solve exactly your business tasks, and in addition to it - security modules, affiliate programs, and other add-ons that from the first day will allow you to work without fear of being hacked;
- Only those slots that are exactly interesting for players will be installed on your site; they bring a high profit to the casino owner;
- If you choose a major developer, you will be prompted to connect a Bitcoin casino to an existing customer support center with employees trained to work with gamblers; You won’t need to process the players’ requests and solve their problems on your own, but for a small fee real professionals will do it for you.
Well and most importantly: in your hands will appear a cryptocurrency business that will constantly generate income. It remains only to set up advertising and watch how the balance of BTC is replenished in your account.
How much money do you need to open a real bitcoin online casino?
Bitcoin casinos are distinguished by another fatty advantage: if you do not accept fiat currencies, if you work only with cryptocurrencies, then you do not fall under the legislation on conducting gambling activities since you do not use cash. Therefore, many businessmen launch Bitcoin casinos into work even without a license. This will save you a lot of money.
On average, beginning businessmen spend from 10,000 to 25,000 dollars on opening a bitcoin casino (without going through the licensing procedure or buying a franchise), and this amount depends to a large extent on the games you decide to install on the site, additional software, as well as related services like connecting to a customer support center, advertising promotion, etc.
Where you can order such a business?
There are several options where you can buy a ready-made bitcoin casino:
- Providers who create a package offer of different elements with the necessary software and related services.
- Order from developers the creation of a bitcoin casino according to your requirements.
- Buy an existing project.
The first two options are the most acceptable, although the purchase of a casino can be recommended to beginners in this niche.
As for the purchase of an existing business, it is better to refrain from this option. The fact is that such sites can already be compromised by illegal actions or cheating players, and why do you need such a reputation? Moreover, checking this is sometimes extremely difficult and near impossible.
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp. This article is paid for published third party content and not the content of Investorideas.com . Learn more about posting your articles at http://www.investorideas.com/Advertise/