A New Business Model, Quality Assurance Re-thought Part 2
August 15, 2019 (Investorideas.com Newswire) GBT Technologies Costa Rica (GBTCR) is partially owned by GBT Technologies Inc. which is a publicly traded company in the US. GBTCR provides highly-trained human capital and Quality Assurance solutions to companies in the Fintech, BPO, and software development companies.
Founded in 2018 by Pablo Gonzalez, the team at GBTCR has achieved incredible milestones in business operations and financial technology thanks to a small group of young entrepreneurs providing BPO services beyond client's expectations, in areas such as Quality Assurance (QA), customer centric business processes and software development.
The core team is composed of professionals with more than 10 years in ground breaking industries, such as QA & Testing, Customer Centric Service BPO, Financial Technology and Blockchain development.
Located in the peaceful country of Costa Rica, Central America, GBTCR sits on 1300 square meters of a high technology building. It occupies the 9th floor is custom-built and designed with constant corporate evolution in mind. All the technology assets clients might think of may already be there, basics such as 24/7 high performance internet speed with triple redundancy, state of the art servers configured to stakeholder needs, 8 meeting rooms and office space with a capacity for 300 employees. The building is located under a Free Trade Zone regulation, with enables the company and its clients to manage worldwide operations, processes and transactions completely tax-exempt for the next 10 years. This provides huge advantages to clients not available anywhere else. GBTCR went through a 6 month validation process with Deloitte (DTTL), with a net current value of $427,151,378.72.
Why is Costa Rica a strategic niche?
Despite being a small country, Costa Rica has specialized over the last decade in the creation
of human talent with high education levels in different areas including finance, with deep-rooted values of excellence, commitment and a customer centric approach in business. These are just a fraction of what GBTCR's workforce offers.
Great strides have been made towards the specialization of human capital to sustain and create an ideal climate for the development of services with high quality standards. This has attracted multinational companies who have established satellite offices here - such as Intel, Microsoft, Sykes and Amazon. Costa Rica is a strategic location for 24% of the Fortune 100 companies. The country's regulation laws and opportunities for foreign companies to settle down are among the very best in the world.
Advantages and benefits by choosing Costa Rica as operational headquarters in Latin America:
- CUSTOMIZED TECHNICAL TRAINING: In order to improve its human talent skills, Government and private institutions create educational programs that fit the needs of local and international labor markets.
- Tax incentives: We offer the best tax incentives package in Latin America, and a top-of-the-line operational infrastructure. GBTCR has been approved by the Costa Rican Government to operate in a tax-free Zone.
- A TECHNOLOGY TALENT CLUSTER: While Costa Rica isn't geographically expansive, it boasts a great concentration of technology professionals. More than 26,000 Costa Ricans work for companies operating in the U.S. market. Exceptional human talent provides access to manpower in short supply in the U.S. labor market, including software development. The country has a strong developer community; its standards comply with those of Silicon Valley and other tech hubs in the pursuit of certifications such as PMP, Six Sigma, ITL, and ISOs.
- WORLDWIDE PREFERENTIAL ACCESS: There are 4 Free Trade Agreements already signed that provide access to 57 trade partners; including the European Union, United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, China, Peru and Singapore among others.
- EPICENTER FOR NEARSHORE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT: Our business culture emerged with open communication and ready collaboration. Ticos have an incredible work ethic and passion for learning new technologies. As a result, an increasing number of companies including IBM, FISERV and McKinsey & Company have chosen Costa Rica for their strategic, nearshore settings.
- ACCESS: There are more than 1,800 daily incoming flights from international locations including USA (+730 Flights), Europe (80 Flights), and other countries (990 Flights).
- GROUNDWORK: Costa Rica self-praises a 100% telecom substructure redundancy.
GBTCR is Total Quality Control
GBTCR implements a set of methods for aligning all the components of a business to the quality requirements of the client or customer, in order to maximize quality and reduce waste. Process improvement methodologies such as Agile, Lean and Scrum and Six Sigma are used to re-engineer business processes and business communications in order to identify and reduce opportunities for defects, which cause reductions in the quality of process outcomes.
Certainly, GBT CR is a different approach at customer centric services. Its Fintech, Quality Assurance and BPO platforms aim at meeting the demands of a complex dynamic market. GBT CR delivers solutions which are among the best in Latin America. We thank you for considering a business relationship with GBT Technologies Costa Rica.
About GBT Technologies Inc. (formerly Gopher Protocol, Inc.)
GBT Technologies Inc. (OTC PINK: GOPHD) ("GBT") (http://gopherprotocol.com/) is a development-stage company which considers itself a native IoT creator, developing Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled mobile technology platforms. GBT has a portfolio of Intellectual Property that, when commercialized, will include smart microchips, mobile and security applications and protocols, and supporting cloud software. GBT's system envisions the creation of a global mesh network. The core of the system will be its advanced microchip technology that can be installed in any mobile or fixed device worldwide. GBT envisions this system as a low-cost, secure, private mesh network between any enabled devices, providing shared processing, advanced mobile database management/sharing and enhanced mobile features as an alternative to traditional carrier services.
About GBT TECHNOLOGIES, S.A
GBT Technologies, S.A., a private Costa Rican corporation (GBT - http://gbttechnologies.com/) is a development-stage company in the business of the strategic management of BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) digital communications processing for enterprises and startups; distributed ledger technology development, AI development and fintech software development and applications. https://aggregator.genesisexchange.io/ (Beta Version)
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Disclosure: GOPHD is a paid monthly PR news, content and social media client on Investorideas.com (five thousand ) https://www.investorideas.com/About/News/Clientspecifics.asp
Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com
800 665 0411