The AI Eye: VSBLTY (CSE: $VSBY.C) (OTC: $VSBGF) Teams with Shepard to Demo Cutting Edge Traffic and Engagement Metrics and Honeywell (NYSE: $HON) Acquires TruTrak Flight Systems
Point Roberts, WA and Vancouver, BC - July 24, 2019 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Investorideas.com (www.investorideas.com), a global investor news source covering Artificial Intelligence (AI) brings you today's edition of The AI Eye - watching stock news, deal tracker and advancements in artificial intelligence.
Listen to today's podcast:
The #AI Eye: VSBLTY (CSE: $VSBY.C) (OTC: $VSBGF) Teams with Shepard to Demo Cutting Edge Traffic and Engagement Metrics and Honeywell (NYSE: $HON) Acquires TruTrak Flight Systems
Today's Column - The AI Eye- Watching stock news, deal tracker and advancements in artificial intelligence
VSBLTY Teams with Shepard to Demo Cutting Edge Traffic and Engagement Metrics and Honeywell Acquires TruTrak Flight Systems
Stocks discussed: (CSE:VSBY) (5VS.F) (VSBGF) (NYSE:HON)
VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Corp. (CSE:VSBY) (5VS.F) (VSBGF) is teaming with Shepard Exposition Services to demonstrate advanced attendee traffic and engagement metrics for trade show organizers and exhibitors at the Shepard Sandbox User Conference held through July 25 at the Louisville Marriott Downtown in Louisville, KY. VSBLTY will leverage its VisionCaptor™ and DataCaptor™ solutions, which combine motion graphics and interactive brand messaging with Facialanalytics™ in a demonstration to visitors to the conference at the Shepard kiosk and command center. Jay Hutton, VSBLTY co-founder and CEO, explained:
"In addition to gaining never before available metrics about visitors to booths and demonstrations, exhibitors can also significantly enhance security with our VSBLTY Vector™. This cutting-edge software technology uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to-in milliseconds-identify individuals from a pre-loaded database as well as any type of weapon."
Honeywell (NYSE:HON) has acquired TruTrak Flight Systems - a leader in autopilots for experimental, light-sport and certified aircraft - which will be integrated into the former's BendixKing business to deliver affordable technologies to the experimental and general aviation markets. TruTrak owner and CEO, Andrew Barker, commented:
"Honeywell and BendixKing's capabilities in the aerospace industry will accelerate the continued development of the products TruTrak has built from the ground up. Their vision for autopilots aligns with ours, and personally I am very excited to join the BendixKing team and use the extensive resources now available to us to continue forging the future of autopilots."
Global AI in Construction Market to Hit $4.51 Billion by 2026
New research from Reports and Data finds that the global AI in Construction market will grow from $429.2 million in 2018 to $4.51 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 34 percent in the forecast period 2019-2026. An excerpt from the report description summarizes trends observed in the market:
- Artificial intelligence, along with machine learning algorithms, is used in different construction workflows such as quality check, scheduling, issue tracking, safety management, resource, and design management.
- It has been crucial for firms to analyze the safety hazards at the work site, making it possible to hold safety briefings to reduce elevated risks and improve the overall safety on construction sites.
- AI and machine learning can frame the accurate distribution of labor and machinery across different requirements, preventing budget overruns. For example, it can reveal the construction site, which requires adequate coverage and where it can be short staffed, thereby allowing a cost-effective repositioning of workers.
- AI can further generate and analyze data for improving the productivity of the next projects.
- AI in the construction industry can evaluate the priorities of risks and further make suggestions regarding the possible solutions.
- Artificial intelligence can be used to plan and generate data related to the project or contract, and then implement elements of real-time training to enhance skills and improve team leadership.
- However, these technologies are yet to be accepted by a part of the population. Moreover, lack of skilled professionals and the increasing cases of privacy invasion, are some of the factors responsible for limiting the market growth.
Sam Mowers, Investorideas.com
About Investorideas.com - News that Inspires Big Investing Ideas
Investorideas.com is a recognized news source publishing third party news and press releases plus we create original financial content. Learn about investing in stocks and sector trends from Investorideas.com with our news alerts, articles, podcasts and videos talking about cannabis, crypto, technology including AI and IoT , mining ,sports biotech, water, renewable energy and more . Investorideas.com original branded content includes the daily Crypto Corner and Podcast, Play by Play sports and stock news column, Investor Ideas #Potcasts #Cannabis News and Stocks on the Move podcast and column, Cleantech and Climate Change Podcast and the AI Eye Podcast and column covering developments in AI.
The Investorideas.com podcasts are also available on iTunes, Spotify, Tunein, Stitcher, Spreaker.com, iHeartRadio and Google Play Music.
Visit the Podcast page at Investorideas.com:
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
Disclosure: VSBY is a paid client on Investorideas.com for news, social media and content
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com
The AI Eye - Watching stock news, deal tracker and advancements in artificial intelligence is an original content brand of Investorideas.com
800 665 0411