The New Social Network for the People - 6 Ways meggamigo.com is the Better Social Network
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - April 6, 2018 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Megga Inc. introduces meggamigo.com, a revolutionary social network that cuts the fat but keeps many of the same functions and features as Facebook.
Megga, Inc. believes that users deserve to benefit from their data and time. Meggamigo.com transfers all the net revenue back to users - a new user-centric internet model. Based on the #deletefacebook movement it appears that millions of users are looking for something better and meggamigo.com is exactly that.
Here are six ways meggamigo.com is the better social media option for you.
6. Meggamigo.com is easy to navigate. For example, it has a specific section for schools where people can go to connect with their high school, college or a related organization like a fraternity or sorority or a school club or sport.
5. It is cleaner and simpler to use than other social networks that try to bring dozens of functions into their app. Meggalife.com keeps all the extraneous functions outside the app.
4. Because it's part of the meggalife.com platform, one login allows users to easily move from meggamigo.com to another app.
3. Meggamigo.com allows users to customize multiple news feeds - as opposed to other social apps that force users to receive news they pick.
2. As a user-focused platform, meggamigo.com does not allow direct access to its user data and user accounts by any third party.
1. And the best part is it's on the meggalife.com platform so users of meggamigo.com earn points as they use the site - the points can be redeem later for cash.
Meggamigo.com is now available in a Beta version for desktop but the new approach is already gaining ground. The mobile app for Android and Apple are coming soon.
6. Easy to navigate
5. Clean and simple
4. Access to other apps through meggalife platform
3. Custom news feed
2. Don't sell your data or look the other way while others scrape it
1. Earn points that are redeemable for cash
Meggalife is an online platform that benefits users and protects their data privacy. It is offered by Megga, Inc., a subsidiary of HUTN Inc. Meggalife has been under development for two years and was funded by EF Hutton, an affiliated leader in digital finance and investment services. For more information, visit www.meggalife.com.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: https://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.