Source: Streetwise Reports
June 8, 2018 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Drilling at KSM has begun and several more rigs are expected to come online as well.
Seabridge Gold Inc. (SEA:TSX; SA:NYSE.MKT) announced recently that two drilling rigs have been dispatched to KSM and drilling has begun. When snow conditions are more favorable, three more will be added.
The company stated that a $19.7 million is budgeted for approximately 28,000 meters of drilling and surface work in the 2018 exploration program.
"This is an aggressive program at KSM. Our main goal is to bring the Iron Cap resource up to a level where we can assess the significance of its potential contribution to the overall project. We believe that Iron Cap has considerable room to grow and its superior grade and proximity to planned infrastructure could have a major impact on KSM economic projections. The geotechnical and confirmation drilling is dedicated to ensuring that the project is ready for final feasibility work when a partner is secured," Seabridge Chairman and CEO Rudi Fronk explained.
The 2018 KSM key objectives are:
1. Completion of 21,000 meters of drilling to test the down plunge projection of the high grade core zone of the Iron Cap Deposit.
2. Evaluation of the relative positioning between Iron Cap resources and the planned alignment of the Mitchell-Treaty Tunnel.
3. Undertaking additional geotechnical and model confirmation drilling.
Seabridge Gold is based in Toronto, Canada. Principal assets are the KSM Project and Iskut Project located near Stewart, British Columbia, and the Courageous Lake gold project located in Canada's Northwest Territories.
1) Jake Richardson compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Seabridge Gold. Streetwise Reports does not accept stock in exchange for its services. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: https://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.