Uranium Producer Posts 'Banner Quarter'
Source: Streetwise Reports
August 13, 2018 (Investorideas.com Newswire) This company delivered strong Q2/18 results, prompting a target price increase by one investment firm.
In an Aug. 7 research report, Eight Capital analyst David Talbot announced an increase in the target price for Energy Fuels Inc. (EFR:TSX; UUUU:NYSE.American), from CA$3.85per share to CA$5.40per share. Energy Fuels' shares are currently trading around CA$4.21.
The increase was predicated on "higher long-term V205 prices of $12/lb (up from $6/lb), assuming 4MM lbs of V205 production over the next three years at 50% margins, and increased U3O8 throughput from processing of alternate feed, pond returns, and toll milling fees," the analyst wrote.
Noting that Energy Fuels "continues to outperform its peers," Talbot detailed elements of what he considered a "banner quarter," including delivery of 500,000 pounds of U3O8 at an average price of $53.55 per pound, which beat Eight Capital's forecast. "Cushioned by high priced contracts, EFR was also able to scale back production and reduce operating costs," Talbot added.
The analyst also commented on the fact that Energy Fuels' stock has rallied, noting his firm's belief the rally was spurred by "an upturn in the uranium market, lower operating costs, significant production optimization ability, additions made to its balance sheet, and plans to produce vanadium over the next three years." Energy Fuels operates White Mesa, which Talbot states is "the only vanadium-capable mill in the USA while prices continue to rally in the face of a vanadium flow-battery revolution."
"We continue to recommend Energy Fuels as a Buy," Talbot wrote.
1) Tracy Salcedo compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following company mentioned in this article is a billboard sponsor of Streetwise Reports: Energy Fuels. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article.
Disclosures from Eight Capital, Energy Fuels Inc., Target Revision, August 7, 2018
Conflicts of Interest: Eight Capital has written procedures designed to identify and manage potential conflicts of interest that arise in connection with its research and other businesses. The compensation of each Research Analyst/Associate involved in the preparation of this research report is based competitively upon several criteria, including performance assessment criteria, the quality of research and the value of the services they provide to clients of Eight Capital. The Research Analyst compensation pool includes revenues from several sources, including sales, trading and investment banking. Research analysts and associates do not receive compensation based upon revenues from specific investment banking transactions.
Eight Capital generally restricts any research analyst/associate and any member of his or her household from executing trades in the securities of a company that such research analyst covers, with limited exception.
Research Analyst Certification
Each Research Analyst and/or Associate who is involved in the preparation of this research report hereby certifies that:
- the views and recommendations expressed herein accurately reflect his/her personal views about any and all of the securities or issuers that are the subject matter of this research report;
- his/her compensation is not and will not be directly related to the specific recommendations or views expressed by the Research Analyst in this research report;
- they have not affected a trade in a security of any class of the issuer whether directly or indirectly through derivatives within the 30-day period prior to the publication of this research report;
- they have not distributed or discussed this Research Report to/with the issuer, investment banking at Eight Capital or any other third party except for the sole purpose of verifying factual information; and
- they are unaware of any other potential conflicts of interest.
The Research Analyst involved in the preparation of this research report does not have any authority whatsoever (actual, implied or apparent) to act on behalf of any issuer mentioned in this research report.
Additional disclosures available here.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: https://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.