John Boehner Predicts Billions to Pour Into #Cannabis Industry
WASHINGTON - October 29, 2018 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Last week's unprecedented American Cannabis Summit, hosted by former Speaker of the House John Boehner, revealed new revelations about the size and scope of this burgeoning industry - including how everyday Americans can take advantage of this boom. "No doubt," he says, "Cannabis is now America's most lucrative burgeoning industry."
Boehner is predicting billions of dollars will pour into the industry and Danny Brody - Emblem Corp. and The Green Organic Dutchman- says it could hit a trillion dollars.
The summit covers significant information including:
- Industry consolidation and how this will benefit select companies
- Changes in the tax and accounting codes - these will legitimize cannabis companies and drive financials sky-high
- John Boehner predicts legalization is "a done deal." He says, "It's not a matter of 'if,' it's a matter of 'when' the federal government legalizes cannabis!"
- President Trump agrees – Boehner shares, "After I came out in favor of cannabis, President Trump said, 'I agree with Boehner. I think he's right.'"
- The first list of vetted cannabis companies on track for the most success
- Surprising facts about Angel Investing and where one stands to make the biggest profits within the next two years
Delve into the myriad applications for cannabis, from food and agribusiness to alcohol and the pharmaceutical industry and like Boehner touts, anyone can get in on the ground floor of the biggest economic phenomenon of our lifetime, before it even really takes off.
Visit American Cannabis Summit for the full presentation.
SOURCE: American Cannabis Summit
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com