Cannabis Stock Update: Let's Toke Business - Week of April 20th
Enterprise Group Named Lead Sponsor for Let's Toke Business: The Commerce of Cannabis.
by Ted Ohashi MBA, CFA
April 23, 2018 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Hopefully some LTB readers picked up some Enterprise (TSX: E) over the last months. The Company took a marketing gamble by sponsoring LTB in order to expose themselves to investor groups that they normally wouldn't see.
On Friday April 20th, the share price rose to a high of $0.62. YTD that is close to a 100% return so far in 2018. There seems no exact reason why this happened, but it seems the well-executed growth plan has finally resonated with investors. Perhaps the next thing to come will be a savvy acquisition. It proves once again that with small caps, management is the driving force. There's likely lots more to come.
Week Ended April 20th, 2018
- Ted Ohashi's recent articles on Seeking Alpha..........p2
- LTB Composite rises 2nd week in a row for the first time since January 26, 2018..........p2
- Recent political pressure may force U.S. to de-schedule sooner than expected..........p4
- Aurora Cannabis plans 1.2 million sq. ft. facility in Medicine Hat..........p6
- Why this could be your last chance to board the Lexaria train..........p6
- New Cannabis Ventures special report as GW Pharma's Epidolex closer to FDA approval..........p7
- Vancouver's 420 celebration biggest yet..........p7
- Applications Watch: Four new Licensed Producers approved this week..........p8
- Complete text of If You Like Sunniva Buy it Now; If You Don't Like it, Buy it Now Anyway..........p10
Read: Complete Report
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/News/Clientspecifics.asp Disclosure: Enterprise is a paid PR news and social media client effective January 12018 for three months -five thousand per month
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country
Marijuana / Hemp Stocks
At Cannabisinvestorideas.com and Investorideas.com
Like Marijuana / Hemp Stocks? View our Marijuana / Hemp Stocks Directory
Join our Group on Linkedin - Marijuana / Hemp Stocks - News and Trends in Green Investing
Also check out our AI blog Global Cannabis Investing - features Investor Ideas Cannabis news