DCEX to Launch First #DigitalCurrency Exchange to Use #XRP as Exclusive Base Currency; Powered by AlphaPoint Blockchain Technology
San Francisco - July 30, 2018 (Investorideas.com Newswire) DCEX, a cryptocurrency marketplace for retail and institutional investors, today announced registration is open to the first digital currency exchange to utilize XRP as its exclusive base currency. DCEX is powered by blockchain exchange technology company AlphaPoint.
DCEX is a next generation crypto-to-crypto marketplace, with all currencies trading against XRP (XRP) as a base currency. Clients will be able to trade a total of 15 coin pairs - XRP, Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Ethereum classic (ETC), OmiseGo (OMG), EOS (EOS), DASH (DASH), Tron (TRX), Monero (XMR), VeChain (VEN), IOTA (IOTA), ZCash (ZEC), and stable-coin TrueUSD (TUSD), with plans to add Neo (NEO), Cardano (ADA), and more pairs in the coming months. Additionally, DCEX offers access to all ten coins listed in the Bloomberg Galaxy Crypto Index (BGCI) in one location.
DCEX looks to open for trading in the coming weeks but customers are able to register now at https://dcex.com/. Features of DCEX will include:
- Arbitrage among currency pairs on different exchanges: XRP as a base currency allows for seamless, high-speed transfers between exchanges to take advantage of price inefficiencies.
- Faster execution times with lower latency: As a U.S. based marketplace built for speed, the DCEX platform allows for a very rapid transaction volume with a network designed to facilitate up to one million transactions per second. Additionally, XRP blockchain transactions typically settle in under four seconds, allowing for faster multi-exchange strategies and providing a speed advantage over other money movement options.
- High frequency crypto trading: Advanced participants can easily connect to APIs to facilitate high frequency crypto trading strategies.
- Increase of overall liquidity in cryptocurrency space, using the XRP protocol: Availability of novel currency pairs allows for new conversion pathways for market participants and gives traders easy ways to access many of the top cryptocurrencies.
- Lower transaction fees: Market participants will be able to rapidly move XRP between DCEX and other marketplaces at a low network transaction cost as XRP protocol withdrawals allow for lower costs.
- Margin trading: Traders can increase returns when leveraging their investment to take advantage of trading opportunities as they arise.
Through its secure, scalable, and customizable distributed ledger platform, AlphaPoint enables customers like DCEX to launch and operate markets. Its proprietary distributed ledger technology provides a highly-secured venue and is the technology backbone for DCEX’s exchange to have a processing capacity of nearly one million transactions per second.
DCEX is a San Francisco based digital currency marketplace with a team consisting of experienced financial professionals from across the securities industry. The company seeks to revolutionize the digital asset space while incorporating best practices from the broader financial industry. For more information, please visit https://dcex.com/ or email us at email@example.com
DCEX is currently registered with FINCEN. DCEX is taking initial steps towards compliance and plans to become a registered, fully regulated and compliant operations under the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other regulatory agencies, as applicable.
AlphaPoint is a global financial technology company helping institutions make illiquid assets liquid. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable distributed ledger platform, AlphaPoint enables customers to digitize assets as well as launch and operate markets with its white label exchange technology. AlphaPoint and its award winning blockchain technology has helped institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013. For more information, please visit https://alphapoint.com and follow @AlphaPointLive.
Marissa Arnold, AlphaPoint
Investorideas.com features content for Bitcoin, Blockchain and Digital Currency Stocks and ICO's at Cryptocurrencyinvestorideas.com, Blockchaininvestorideas.com and Investorideas.com
View our growing Bitcoin, Blockchain and Digital Currency Stocks Directory
Join our LinkedIn Group Blockchain and Digital Currency Stocks and ICO's Latest News and Commentary https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13560073
Check out our crypto blog on blogger.com
Recently added Bitcoinandblockchainstocks.com at http://www.bitcoinandblockchainstocks.com/
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: https://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.