German cryptocurrency payment solution developer and one of the country’s largest gold bullion sellers manufactures a top-tier secure smartphone: IMpulse K1
June 14, 2019 (Investorideas.com Newswire) In the midst of great consumer electronics growth, more consumers become susceptible to third-party safety breaches and information loss. It becomes difficult to choose the right security methods and strategies to secure yourself from any potential attacks. Some cover their cameras, some disconnect their microphones while others enable multi-layer VPN routing. All require hassle, stress, and still cannot guarantee any safety for your private data.
New smartphone manufacturers, such as Karatbars in partnership with blockchainData, begin to introduce unheard-of technologies into their devices. The company behind the KaratGold Coin (KBC) cryptocurrency has invested greatly into high-level security measures and thus raised the bar for large consumer electronics manufacturers such as Apple and Samsung. One can understand the benefits of the IMpulse K1 when reading through the hardware and software specifications that the smartphone boasts.
What to expect from hardware:
- IMpulse K1 has a 5.5" display with an AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors. It has 8GB of RAM and comes with a standard 128GB storage unit. The camera boasts of 12MP at the back and for all those selfie lovers - 5MB for the front camera. The phone is waterproof, has a Dual Nano SIM and runs on a unique blockchainData ™ O.S
- blockchainDATA OS is a secure Android-based platform that offers a user friendly interface. Regular applications from iOS and Android will be available to install on the IMpulse K1 Smartphone, apart from the applications provided by the developers.
- Voice Over Blockchain Protocol (VoBP): This technology allows users to communicate fully encrypted, all informations, text, voice, media, documents are sent peer to peer and end to end encrypted. Such method completely eliminates third party companies and servers.
- MATRIX ID: Every user can create an infinite amount number of blockchain accounts. Every wallet can be assigned to one identity that simplifies cryptocurrency portfolio management as well as adds greater security when storing or exchanging your digital assets.
- IPFS Storage (Interplanetary file storage) makes sure all information like media, photos, docs is stored encrypted on the IPFS platform, a peer to peer, decentralized file storage.
- To protect all users privacy, the location service is using a special military technology, called Electronic Warfare Transmitted Location (EWTL), to share and reveal any location location.
- WORM GUARD is a secure key protected against unwanted access. It creates a protection shield around your private key to secure it against lost key or unwanted access. This security option, when enabled, will encrypt all devices that try to access it.
- In case of lost phone or key, R-LINK allows users to retrieve all their information that is stored and encrypted on the blockchain.
What's with the looks:
- The smartphone will come in three versions: Gold, Carbon or Army.
A series of presentations have been passed by the newborn smartphone with blockchain capabilities and are now preparing for the first shipments in September 2019, according to the project's road map.
Check out their website for more details.
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp. This article is paid for published third party content and not the content of Investorideas.com . Learn more about posting your articles at http://www.investorideas.com/Advertise/