North America #Cannabis: New Markets, Competitors & Opportunities - Analysis and Forecasts 2018-2026, With a High Growth Expected in the Market
DUBLIN - July 6, 2018 (Investorideas.com Newswire) The "North America Cannabis: New Markets, Competitors and Opportunities: 2018-2026 Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The legal Cannabis revolution is only beginning. The 80+ years prohibition against its use is now ending and the tides are clearly turning. Despite being illegal for so long, more than 37 million people in the U.S. and millions more in Canada use Cannabis, both legally and illicitly. As a result, the market for Cannabis in North America already is large and growing quickly. In 2018, more than $41 billion will be sold and by 2026 that figure will rise to $95 billion.
The Cannabis revolution offers new hope for many medical problems, a substitute for alcohol and tobacco, and unrivaled investment opportunities for individuals and companies wanting participation in this emerging market.
This report is focused on the U.S. and Canada (North America) markets for Cannabis, both legal and illicit. Specifically, this report covers:
- North America Cannabis industry including market size and growth, price trends and competitive environment including the black market.
- United States Cannabis market size and growth, regulation issues, market drivers, transition from illicit to legal, prices, user base, incidence of use, tax incentives, legal risks, financing issues, state metrics and characteristics, branding, derivative products, threats/opportunities to other industries.
- Canada Cannabis industry including market size and growth, country metrics, regulation issues, comparisons with Colorado and California, black market, prices, market potential, production capacity, supply concerns, opportunities beyond cultivation, competitive environment.
- Selected company profiles detailing product offerings, brands, facilities, operations, sales, distribution, prices, JVs, exports, expansion plans, yields, costs, patients, M&A activity, competitive advantages, strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- North America Cannabis Market
- United States Cannabis Industry
- Canada Cannabis Industry
- Company Profiles
- ABcann Global Corporation
- Aphria Inc
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- CannaRoyalty Corp
- Canopy Growth Corp.
- Cronos Group Inc.
- MedReleaf Corp.
- The Hydropothecary Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4ght4/north_america?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Marijuana / Hemp Stocks
Like Marijuana / Hemp Stocks? View our Marijuana / Hemp Stocks Directory
Join our Group on Linkedin - Marijuana / Hemp Stocks - News and Trends in Green Investing
Global Cannabis Investing - features Investor Ideas Cannabis news
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release on the Investorideas.com newswire http://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.