Reality Shares Staffs Blockchain Advisory Board with Seasoned Team of #Blockchain and #Cryptocurrency Executives
Combined experience reinforces Reality Shares' cutting-edge role in capitalizing on blockchain technology
SAN DIEGO - January 3, 2018 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Investorideas.com, a leader in Blockchain content with its Bitcoin and Blockchain portals Bitcoinandblockchainstocks.com, Cryptocurrencyinvestorideas.com and Blockchaininvestorideas.com reports - Reality Shares, an innovative asset management firm, ETF issuer and index provider, has followed up on its filing of a blockchain ETF with the news that its advisory board now includes six original blockchain and cryptocurrency executives.
The board will serve as an industry "think tank," bringing new ideas and guidance to expand Reality Shares' footprint in the emerging, exciting world of blockchain technology.
Distinguished members of the Reality Shares blockchain advisory board include:
- Erik Voorhees, founder of Coinapult and CEO of ShapeShift. Voorhees is recognized as being among the top serial Bitcoin advocates and entrepreneurs. He previously founded SatoshiDice, which accounted over half of the Bitcoin network transactions in 2012 and 2013.
- Dr. Garrick Hileman, research fellow at the University of Cambridge and researcher at the London School of Economics. Hileman, recently ranked as one of the 100 most influential economists in the UK and Ireland, is best known for his research on cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technology (blockchain).
- Jeff Garzik, co-founder and CEO of Bloq, a blockchain enterprise software company. Long-term early technology adopter, entrepreneur and software engineer, Garzik is one of the original core developers of both Linux and Bitcoin open source software. He was one of the original members of the cryptocurrency revolution and has served as a subject matter expert to governments, central banks, and other institutions.
- Matthew Roszak, founding partner of Tally Capital, a private investment firm focused on blockchain-enabled technology. Roszak is a blockchain investor, entrepreneur and advocate. He serves as chairman of the Chamber of Digital Commerce, the world's largest trade association representing the blockchain industry.
- Steve Beauregard, founder and former CEO of leading blockchain payment processor GoCoin. He is a sought-after thought leader on blockchain technology and has spoken as a blockchain expert before U.S. Congress and the U.S. Federal Reserve.
- Derin Cag, founder of Richtopia and co-founder of Blockchain Age, a research center and digital data consultancy for blockchain technology. Cag is frequently called upon to speak about digital transformation, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, attracting an impressive audience to his digital platforms including names like Richard Branson, Guy Kawasaki and Elif Şafak.
"In recognizing the tremendous growth potential for blockchain technology while still in its infancy, this advisory board seeks to infuse our investment products and decisions with the knowledge and research of credible thought leaders in the space," said Eric Ervin, CEO of Reality Shares. "Our newly-formed advisory board is comprised of well-regarded influencers at the forefront of blockchain innovation who are deeply entrenched in the disruptive technologies and ideas propelling the distributed ledger and cryptocurrency revolution."
The formation of the advisory board marks the latest strategic move in Reality Shares' ambitions to deliver robust, evolving blockchain and cryptocurrency solutions for investors. The firm seeks to continue its innovative role in the blockchain economy as evidenced by its recent partnership with Nasdaq to launch the Reality Shares Nasdaq Blockchain Economy Index, a smart-beta index tracking the growth and development of leading global companies creating and implementing blockchain solutions. On November 2, 2017, Reality Shares filed for an ETF that will track the Index.
A registration statement and prospectus for the Reality Shares Nasdaq Blockchain Economy ETF has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. The information contained in the preliminary prospectus is not complete and may be changed. The shares may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the registration statement becoming effective. This communication is not an offer to sell shares of the Fund or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these shares in any state where the offer or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
An investor should consider the Fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. For more complete information regarding the Fund, please call 619-487-1445 or visit www.realitysharesadvisors.com. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Copies of the final prospectus can be obtained from Reality Shares.
Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. Shares of any ETF are bought and sold at market price (not NAV), may trade at a discount or premium to NAV and are not individually redeemed from the Fund. A portfolio concentrated in a single industry, such as Software and Services, makes it vulnerable to factors affecting the companies. The Fund may face more risks than if it were diversified broadly over numerous industries or sectors. Reality Shares Advisors, LLC is the Investment Advisor. ALPS Distributors, Inc. is the Distributor for the Fund. ALPS Distributors, Inc. is not affiliated with Reality Shares Advisors, LLC. Eric Ervin is a registered representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.
About Reality Shares
Reality Shares is an innovative asset management firm, ETF issuer and index provider. Reality Shares' goal is to democratize the world's best investing ideas, using systematic quantitative methods to deliver products and solutions that support a wide range of investing objectives, such as diversification, lower correlation, risk mitigation or unique market exposures.
For more information, visit www.realitysharesadvisors.com.
RLT000896 Exp. 12/31/2018.
Gregory FCA for Reality Shares
Rachelle Gaynor, 610-228-2119
Investorideas.com features content for Bitcoin, Blockchain and Digital Currency Stocks and ICO's at Cryptocurrencyinvestorideas.com, Blockchaininvestorideas.com and Investorideas.com
View our growing Bitcoin, Blockchain and Digital Currency Stocks Directory
Join our LinkedIn Group Blockchain and Digital Currency Stocks and ICO's - Latest News and Commentary https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13560073
Check out our crypto blog on blogger.com
Recently added - Bitcoinandblockchainstocks.com at http://www.bitcoinandblockchainstocks.com/
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.