Global Water Purifier Market to Grow at a CAGR of 9.2% by 2025 - Growing Demand for RO+UV Water Purifiers
DUBLIN - June 30, 2017 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Water Purifier Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2015 to 2025" report to their offering.
The global market for water purifiers is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9.2% between the forecast period 2017 - 2025.
The infrastructural development resulting in increased number of both residential and commercial spaces coupled with the rising incidences of water-borne diseases have triggered demand for water purifiers, especially RO and UV water purifiers. In addition, several initiatives taken by the governments' across the globe to raise awareness regarding measures that need to be adopted for preventing water-borne diseases is further supporting demand for water purifiers. Such initiatives have made consumers duly aware about the consequences of drinking untreated water. Thus, people have begun installing water treatment equipment.
- Growing demand for RO+UV water purifiers.
- Increased residential and commercial projects driving fresh installations.
- Economic stability post economic recession has improved residential discretionary income.
- Lack of health awareness, especially in rural areas.
- Government initiatives to promote hygiene and sanitation is presumed to have positive impact on the overall market growth.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pentair Residential Filtration, Llc
- Eureka Forbes
- Kent Ro Systems Ltd
- Brita Gmbh
- A.O Smith Corp.
- Hindustan Unilever
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Culligan International Company
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Water Purifier Market Analysis
- Global Water Purifier Market Revenue, by Type, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
- Global Water Purifier Market Revenue, by End-Use Application, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
- Global Water Purifier Market Revenue, by Sales Channel, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
- North America Water Purifier Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
- Europe Water Purifier Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
- Asia Pacific Water Purifier Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
- Rest of World Water Purifier Market Analysis, 2015 - 2025 (US$ Bn)
- Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gmvh7t/global_water
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Related Topics: Water Treatment
Water-Stocks.com: investing ideas in water stocks
Like Water Stocks? View our Water Stocks Directory
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release on the Investorideas.com newswire http://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.