#China #WaterPurifiers Market (2011-2025) - Key Vendors are Midea Water Appliance, A.O. Smith Water Treatment Products & Zhejian Qinyuan Water Purifiers - Research and Markets
DUBLIN - February 17, 2017 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Water Purifiers Market By Technology (Membrane, Ultraviolet & Offline/Gravity), By Sales Channel (Direct & Indirect), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report to their offering.
The China water purifier market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 18% during 2016-2025, due to increasing water TDS levels along with advancements in water purification technologies in the country. Additionally, growing concerns among consumers regarding ill effects of packaged water on environment and human health is boosting sales of water purifiers in China.
A water purifier is a device that eliminates impurities from untreated water by means of a fine physical, chemical and biological processes and make it suitable for human consumption. Rising water contamination in rivers is propelling demand for water purifiers in China.
In addition, presence of large population base that has limited access to clean and safe drinking water, is further attracting various water purifier manufacturers' to penetrate the country. Further, increasing urbanization and industrialization is resulting in uncontrolled pollution of water bodies, thereby generating huge demand for water purifiers in residential setups. Based on technology type, China water purifier market has been categorized into membrane based water purifiers, ultraviolet water purifiers and offline/gravity water purifiers.
Few of the major players operating in China water purifiers market include Midea Water Appliance, A.O. Smith (Shanghai) Water Treatment Products Co., Ltd. and Zhejian Qinyuan Water Purifiers Co., Ltd.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of China water purifiers market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
- 3M China Limited
- A.O. Smith (Shanghai) Water Treatment Products Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Originwater Technology Co., Ltd.
- Midea Water Appliance
- Ozner Water Purification
- Paragon Water System
- Shanghai Canature Environmental Products Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Angel Drinking Water Industrial Group Corporation (ANGEL)
- Shenzhen Litree Purifying Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhejian Qinyuan Water Purifiers Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
- Product Overview
- Research Methodology
- Analyst View
- Global Water Purifiers Market Overview
- China Water Scenario
- China Water Purifiers Market Outlook, 2011-2025
- China Membrane Water Purifiers Market Outlook, 2011-2025
- China Offline/Gravity UV Water Purifiers Market Outlook, 2011-2025
- China Ultraviolet Water Purifiers Market Outlook, 2011-2025
- Sales Channel Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Trends & Developments
- Import-Export Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- China Economic Profile
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zsr9pn/china_water
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Water-Stocks.com: investing ideas in water stocks
Like Water Stocks? View our Water Stocks Directory
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.