Mitsubishi Electric (TOKYO:6503) to Exhibit at CES 2018
Technologies and products for safer and more convenient transportation in smart mobility era
TOKYO - December 26, 2017 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO:6503) announced today that it will exhibit cutting-edge technologies and products, including its EMIRAI4 driving-assistance concept car for safer and more convenient transportation in the smart mobility era under the concept of "Make the move to mobility," at CES in Las Vegas, U.S.A. from January 9 to 12. Mitsubishi Electric will present its exhibits at booth No. 5609 in the North Hall.
- The EMIRAI4 smart-mobility concept car features next-generation driving-assistance technologies, including the latest human machine interface (HMI) technology for safer, more comfortable interiors, a driver-monitoring system with a wide-angle camera to watch for drowsiness and other potentially unsafe driving behavior, and an indicator system that projects illuminated warnings onto street surfaces to intuitively alert other vehicles and pedestrians of the car's intended actions, such as opening a door.
- The demonstration car for the North America market will feature an advanced HMI that recognizes individual drivers by voice and provides front passengers with diverse assistance, foretelling increasingly closer links between people and their vehicles. Mitsubishi Electric will also present its safe-driving concept of using airborne drones to provide vehicles with data about road conditions when driving in bad visibility like off-road.
- A video will introduce the possibility of a value-added advanced location based service which is being discussed between HERE Technologies and Mitsubishi Electric.
Autonomous Driving Zone
This zone will showcase the xAUTO-US autonomous-driving vehicle, which is undergoing field testing on actual expressways.
- A demonstration video will introduce driving tests that are being conducted on public roads to confirm Mitsubishi Electric's self-sensing and network-based driving technologies.
- The zone will also showcase high-accuracy 3D mapping technologies and products.
For the full text, please visit: www.MitsubishiElectric.com/news/
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Automotive Equipment Group
Takeyoshi Komatsu, +81-3-3218-2346
Public Relations Division
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release on the Investorideas.om newswire http://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.