Zebra Sports (NASDAQ: $ZBRA) Partners with Kinduct to Add Performance and Health Insights to Real-Time Player Tracking; @ZebraSports
Industry leaders unite to create world-class performance, evaluation and optimization platform
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. - May 31, 2017 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, announced the Zebra Sports practice system can now be integrated with the industry leading Kinduct Athlete Management System for an extended, detailed view into players' health, wellness and overall performance. This expanded tracking solution with medical and training insights gives coaches, trainers and sports science staff a powerful suite of tools for athlete and team preparation, injury prevention and enhanced performance on the practice field for greater success on game day.
KEY FACTS ABOUT THE ZEBRA - KINDUCT PARTNERSHIP
- Available to all NFL and NCAA teams that use the Zebra Sports practice system, users receive real-time updates to feed into customized analyses and individual action plans for athlete and team preparation, injury prevention and performance enhancement.
- Users of the Zebra Sports practice system now have the option to access the capabilities of the Kinduct Athlete Management System in a seamless solution that gives a holistic view into athletes' health, wellness and performance.
- Kinduct's highly secure, cloud-based system allows teams to spend less time managing their data and more time using it to inform decisions, promote constant improvements and drive tangible actions.
- Teams can optimize the data for their own purposes with a privacy layer that gives them a competitive advantage in preparing for game day.
KEY FACTS ABOUT THE ZEBRA SPORTS SOLUTION
- For the third consecutive full season, Zebra will deploy its Sports Solution on NFL game days during the 2017-18 season by embedding RFID tags in players' shoulder pads to track movement, providing metrics such as player speed and proximity, distance traveled, acceleration and deceleration.
- The Zebra Sports Solution leverages the same tracking and location solutions technology that Zebra implements globally for enterprises of all sizes in healthcare, retail, manufacturing and transportation and logistics to give them real-time operational visibility.
Dr. Travis McDonough, CEO and Founder, Kinduct
"Kinduct is a highly secure, cloud-based Athlete Management System that turns rich data into powerful insights that deliver tangible actions that help make coaches, trainers and athletes better. With our collaboration with Zebra, we will provide teams in the NFL and NCAA the right data and the right tools at the right time to help inform the decision-making process, promote constant improvement and provide teams with a competitive advantage."
Jill Stelfox, Vice President and General Manager, Location Solutions, Zebra Technologies
"As the official on-field player tracking provider of the NFL, Zebra is thrilled to be working with Kinduct, the leader in athletic monitoring and performance improvement, to take our cutting-edge, real-time player tracking solution to the next level. A growing number of teams are using our practice system as they are aggressively moving to newer technology with higher accuracy to gain better visibility."
Kinduct is a leading data and analytics software provider. Kinduct's highly secure, cloud-based platform allows sport and human performance organizations to spend less time managing their data and more time using it to gain a competitive advantage. Kinduct's Athlete Management System (AMS) is integrated with the best and brightest companies in the wearables, assessment and data collection sector. Kinduct is the software provider of choice for a wide range of sports teams in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, NCAA and other professional or elite leagues. Kinduct's investors include Intel Capital, CFFI Ventures Inc. and Elysian Park Ventures. For more on Kinduct, visit www.kinduct.com.
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today's data-centric world. For more information, visit .www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2017 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Therese Van Ryne, +1-847-370-2317
Industry Analyst Contact:
Caitlin DeRango, +1-847-793-5896
Sports Stocks - esports, sports media, sports teams, sports betting, fantasy sports, sports equipment and more...
Like Sports Stocks? View our Sports Stocks Directory
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.