#Trump's Impact on Future Business in the United States 2017-2020
DUBLIN - March 20, 2017 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Trump's Impact on Future Business in the United States" report to their offering.
Donald Trump's ascendancy to President of the United States promises to bring big change for business. Controversial campaign rhetoric targeting topics as diverse as trade, deregulation, the environment, and healthcare coupled with Trump's long list of unconventional government appointees has created an environment of uncertainty. Citizens, businesses, and governments around the world are trying to separate the hyperbolic from the probable by asking what policies Trump will actually pursue and what preparations can be made.
Trump's Impact on Future Business in the United States helps provide clarity. This study examines how President Trump's top 10 policy areas will affect business and industries in the next 4 years. Policy areas include trade, immigration, tax reform, foreign policy and defense, deregulation, budget cuts, budget increases, healthcare, the Supreme Court, and wages and education. For each area, the study outlines Trump's campaign and current position, and provides a scenario of policy implementation. Discussions for each area highlight implications for business, as well as those industries (and in some cases, countries and citizen groups) most likely to win and lose.
Key questions addressed include:
- What are the economic, political, and social issues that will animate Trump's administration and what is the probability of Trump's administration being able to enact policy changes?
- How should business prepare for Trump's policy positions?
- Who stands to gain and lose the most from implementation of likely scenarios?
- What are the risks and opportunities that will arise as Trump's policies converge?
Key features include:
- Extensive research covering 10 policy areas central to the Trump campaign and administration
- Synthesis of research areas into the top 5 impacts for each area that business should be aware of
- Summary of 5 Mega Scenarios showcasing how the convergence of policies will define the United States in the near term-each scenario has a central motif, key characteristics, and strategic perspectives
Key topics include:
- Trade: the North American Free Trade Agreement, trade with China, the US-Korean trade agreement, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
- Immigration: Unauthorized immigration from Mexico, immigration from terror-prone nations, H-1B Visas
- Tax reform: Individual tax restructuring, corporate tax restructuring
- Foreign policy and defense: Russia reset, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, cyber terrorism
- Deregulation: Environmental deregulation, financial deregulation
- Budget cuts: The Penny Plan, environmental budget cuts
- Budget increases: Infrastructure spending, defense spending
- Healthcare: The Affordable Care Act, Medicare
- The Supreme Court: A conservative tilt
- Wages and education: Minimum wage, school choice, and Common Core
The study time frame is from 2017 to 2020
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary-Mega Scenarios and Top Impacts
2. Research Methodology, Objectives, and Definitions
3. Trump on Trade
4. Trump on Immigration
5. Trump on Tax Reform
6. Trump on Foreign Policy and Defense
7. Trump on Deregulation
8. Trump on Federal Budget Cuts
9. Trump on Federal Budget Increases
10. Trump on Healthcare
11. Trump on the Supreme Court
12. Trump on Wages and Education
13. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/km8j32/trumps_impact_on
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Related Topics: Economics
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release on the Investorideas.com newswire http://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.