Harris Corporation (NYSE: $HRS) to Showcase Connected Battlefield Technology at Defence and Security Equipment International 2017
- Solutions to enhance communications, command digital battlespace and detect/monitor threats
- Focuses on industry-leading command/control, tactical radios, EW and situational awareness
- Highlights 70 years of innovation designed to support U.K. modernization and warfighters
LONDON - September 12, 2017 (Investorideas.com Newswire) (Harris Stand #N5-120 USA Pavilion) - Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) will showcase its broad range of advanced products and solutions - including integrated systems that help the defense industry connect the battlefield - during Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) 2017, Sept. 12-15, at the ExCeL in London.
Harris will demonstrate stand-alone as well as fully-integrated solutions that address urgent security challenges associated with force modernization - including battlefield connectivity and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR). The company's broad portfolio offers digital command and control, tactical communications, electronic warfare (EW), persistent surveillance, night vision, robotics and more. Solutions that will be showcased include:
- Falcon III® Multi-channel Airborne Networking Radio: World's first certified airborne two-channel networking radio that extends ground tactical capabilities to the aerial tier.
- Falcon III® Multiband Networking Handheld Radio: Delivers the power and performance of a manpack in a ruggedized, SWaP-friendly handheld radio.
- Falcon III® Vehicular/Base Multiband Radio System: System provides superior Combat Net Radio performance and flexibility.
- T7 Robotic Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) System: Robot features intuitive control and human-like dexterity - making it easy to complete complex tasks with minimal training time.
- Night Vision Systems: Improve situational awareness and command and control through integration of networked night vision solutions with Harris radios.
- Advanced Integrated Defensive Electronic Warfare Suite (AIDEWS): Modular EW system for a wide variety of fighter aircraft.
- Disruptor SRx: A small, lightweight, platform-agnostic EW system for land, air and sea missions, including rotary wing and UAV platforms.
- Harris hC2™ Software Suite Command: A complete command and control solution that connects all echelons and provides a common operational view with real-time intelligence.
"Harris has supported the U.K. modernization initiative for more than 70 years - delivering customized, innovative solutions that anticipate the warfighter's needs. We stand ready to provide cost-effective, ready-now C4ISR solutions tailored to the region's next-generation challenges," said Keith Norton, vice president, Harris Systems Limited.
In the U.K., Harris combines its extensive company research and development - including design, development, manufacturing and repair facilities - and the skills of more than 300 engineers and technicians to support mission-critical programs. The company maintains the in-service suite of 50,000 BOWMAN radios and is committed to support the MORPHEUS program.
Around the world, Harris technologies are used every day in mission operations by thousands of warfighters in every domain. These technologies provide secure communications, digital command and control, and reliable intelligence for a distinct tactical advantage. As military requirements expand and evolve in today's environment, Harris is developing and deploying multi-domain solutions that protect critical information and enable real-time action.
About Harris Corporation
Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator, solving customers' toughest mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect, inform and protect. Harris supports government and commercial customers in more than 100 countries and has approximately $6 billion in annual revenue. The company is organized into three business segments: Communication Systems, Electronic Systems and Space and Intelligence Systems. Learn more at harris.com.
Harris DSEI Media Contact
Jen Tumminio, 202-465-8744
Harris Communication Systems
Tim White, 765-469-1902
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.