#AI News: YI Technology to Unveil New Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality Cameras At CES 2018
See Demonstrations of the Most Advanced Imaging Technology at YI Booth 21709 in the Gaming & Virtual Reality Marketplace
SAN FRANCISCO - December 22, 2017 (Investorideas.com Newswire) At CES 2018, YI Technology (YI), the leading provider of advanced, intelligent imaging technologies, and one of the fastest growing camera companies in the world, will unveil and demonstrate two brand new smart imaging devices. YI will showcase advancements in the virtual reality (VR) space, and a new smart home system with artificial intelligence (AI) will join YI's growing product line of high quality, affordable, camera solutions.
"After being met with tremendous success in both the home security and action camera verticals, we are now excited to be working to blaze the trail in immersive capture as well as advanced AI features," said Sean Da, CEO of YI Technology. "We have an ambitious year ahead of us with laser sharp focus on making our cameras smarter and more accessible in 2018."
- YI Smart Home Camera: Adding to its successful line of home cameras, YI will unveil the most versatile and powerful home camera available, featuring AI, pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ), 360 degree panning mode, combined SD card and cloud storage options and much more. Additional details including the product name, technical details, pricing, exact availability dates and quantities will be released in January 2018. Product demonstrations will take place at the YI CES booth 21709.
- Virtual Reality: YI Technology will have the recently announced YI 360 VR Camera onsite, as well as the YI HALO VR rig built in collaboration with Google, offering attendees hands on experience with each product, and more within the VR space!
- Full Line of YI Products on Display at CES:
- 360 VR camera
- 4K+ Action Camera
- M1 Mirrorless Camera
- Home Cameras: Dome and 1080p
- Outdoor Camera
- Ultra Dash Camera
- Range of accessories, including: waterproof case, pet mount, selfie stick, gimbal
- YI HALO 3D 360 Camera
When and Where:
- LVCC, South Hall 1, Gaming & Virtual Reality Marketplace, Booth #21709; Tuesday, January 9 - Friday, January 12, 2018
- Pepcom's Digital Experience!; January 8, 2018; YI will display current products only
To schedule a one-on-one briefing with an executive from YI Technology, please contact: YITechnology@blancandotus.com.
About YI Technology:
YI Technology is a leading, international provider of advanced, intelligent imaging technologies, products, services and platforms. Its development team consists of industry-leading experts from the US, China, Japan, Israel and Europe with several decades of combined experience in imaging technology, algorithms, data analysis, cloud computing and mobile applications. YI is committed to using innovative technology to make everyday life safer, richer and more fun. For more information visit www.yitechnology.com.
Find and like us on social media:
Blanc & Otus for YI Technology
Jennifer Pierce, 415-856-5152
TechSectorStocks.com - investing ideas in tech stocks- mobile payments, social media, AI and Robotics, Drone Stocks, GPS, Internet of Things (IoT)
Like Tech Stocks? View our Tech Stocks Directory
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release on the Investorideas.com newswire http://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.