World's Leading AI Conference & Expo Arrives In Silicon Valley This Fall
November 8, 2017 (Investorideas.com Newswire) The world’s leading Artificial Intelligence conference and exhibition, AI Expo, arrives in California for the inaugural North America event this fall.
AI Expo North America will take place in the Santa Clara Convention Center, right in the heart of Silicon Valley, between 29-30th November 2017. The setting is perfect as the event will see some of the heaviest hitters in the AI space explore how the technology is disrupting the established order in sectors as diverse as Automotive, Finance, Healthcare, Government, Education, Consumer, Industrial and Enterprise sectors.
The event is perfect for industry members, budding start-ups and entrepreneurs, as well as anyone with an interest in one of most hotly anticipated technological developments of the last few decades.
The developments in artificial intelligence are so exciting and we want to cover as much as possible. With an ever-growing number of innovative companies popping up in nearly every sector imaginable, there is a lot to talk about. The event has two days of high-level content, delivered by expert speakers, in four main areas:
- AI in the Enterprise will take a look at the variety of AI enterprise applications that have sprung up in recent years and their impact on a range of business sectors.
- AI in Consumer & Digital Transformation is for those who want to know more about the evolution of AI in consumer facing industries from banking & finance to marketing. We focus on how to leverage artificial intelligence, chatbots and how to revolutionise the customer experience through AI.
- AI for Developers will explore the evolving technology and infrastructures and the challenges of implementing ML and DL techniques. It will also take a look at some of the hottest tech breakthroughs as well as what investors are looking for before they invest – a must for all AI entrepreneurs.
- Bot & Virtual Assistant Development will look at the realities of building the ultimate chatbot and look at the next generation of bot communication.
What can you expect?
AI Expo North America 2017 will bring together over 2000 attendees from across the world of artificial intelligence, so it is bound to packed with interesting individuals and companies.
As well as the talks, attendees will be able to experience for themselves the incredible growth of the sector by taking a look around the exhibition, which will feature an amazing array of companies and new for this year a dedicated start-up incubator, key for the venture capitalists.
Co-located with IoT Tech Expo and Blockchain Expo which expects to attract an additional 7000+ attendees, the conference and expo will be a haven for people looking for the cutting edge of technology that will change the ways we live, communicate and do business.
Who’s going to be there?
We have managed to assemble the most important players in the AI space, from established business giants to fresh-faced innovators.
Confirmed speakers for the North America event include:
- Matt Carroll, Developer Relations - Google Assistant, Google
- Shani Offen, Machine Learning Chapter Lead, Spotify
- Jay Shah, Solutions Engineer, Facebook
- Xin Fu, Senior Director of Data Science, LinkedIn
- Elena Grewel, Head of Data Science, Airbnb
- Nathalie ChoyNational Manager - Digital, Social & CRM, Kia Motors America, Inc
- Chen Peng, Head of UberEverything Data Science, Uber
- Pratik Prabhanjan Brahma, Research Engineer, Volkswagen Group Electronics Research Labarotary (ERL)
- Yunsong Guo, Staff Machine Learning Engineer, Pinterest
- Ali Bouhouch, CTO & VP Enterprise Architecture, Sephora
- Sunanda Parthasarathy, Assoc. Dir. Data Science | Algorithms | Machine Learning, Wayfair
- Suqiang Song, Big Data Lead Architect, Mastercard
- Vadim Kutsyy, Distinguished Architect, Data Science, PayPal
- Bill Yue Chen, Chief Security Architect, Visa
- Youri Bebic, Head of Product and Innovation, MoneyGram International
- Chandler T Wilson, Director of Analytics & Insight, Walmart
- William Groves, Chief Data & Analytic Officer, Honeywell
- Peter Carr, Research Scientist, Disney Research
- Danny Lange, Vice President of AI and Machine Learning, Unity Technologies, Inc.
- Jeremy Frank, Group Lead, NASA
- Steve Ellis, EVP, Head of the Innovation Group, Wells Fargo
- Gail Seanor, Sr Director, Marketing Technology, TGI Friday's
- Jack Hanlon, VP of Analytics, com
- Geeta Wilson, Vice President, Consumer Experience Enterprise Transformation, Humana Inc.
- Ana Brant, Director, Global Guest Experience & Innovation, Dorchester Collection
- Chris Shelton, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, The AES Corporation
- Alex Bunardzic, Senior Software Developer, Research and Development, Staples
- Karen Tay, Director, Singapore, Smart Nation
- Brandon Purcell, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- Jason Costa, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, GGV Capital
- Peter Carr, Research Scientist, Disney Research
- Mehdi Jamei, Executive Director, Bayes Impact
- Marissa Chacko, Director of Consumer Products, Foursquare
- Kumar Srivastava, VP, Product & Strategy, ML, AI, BNY Mellon
- Domenic Venuto, General Manager, Consumer Products, The Weather Company
- Kartik Gada, Executive Director, Woodside Capital Partners
- Anarghya Vardhana, Senior Associate, Maveron
Offering both Free Expo passes and Gold passes with exclusive content and networking opportunities, as well as Ultimate passes for full access to all 3 co-located events, find out more about taking part here: https://www.ai-expo.net/northamerica/
Super early bird prices end on Friday 11th November so book now to save up to $300 on your pass!
Notes for Editors:
Cityline: Santa Clara / San Francisco
About AI Expo
The AI Expo World Series (https://www.ai-expo.net/) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the AI arena. It brings together key industries including Automotive, Enterprise, Consumer, Industrial, Healthcare, Developer and Education.
+44117 980 9020
TechSectorStocks.com - investing ideas in tech stocks- mobile payments, social media, AI and Robotics, Drone Stocks, GPS, Internet of Things (IoT)
Like Tech Stocks? View our Tech Stocks Directory
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire - a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release on the Investorideas.com newswire http://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/
Additional info regarding BC Residents and global Investors: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.