Investorideas.com  big ideas for global investors Search www.investorideas.com
   Member Access       Sign-up       Newsfeeds        Companies        Stock Directories       Research       Video       Funding   




Stakeholder (TSXV: SRC) Finalizes Option over Bass River IOCG Project in Nova Scotia, Canada

Ideas get bigger when you share them...

Toronto, Ontario - (Newsfile Corp. - March 31, 2014) (www.investorideas.com newswire) - Stakeholder Gold Corp. (TSXV: SRC) ("Stakeholder" or the "Company") is pleased to report that the Company has received approval from the TSX Venture Exchange for the property option agreement (the "Agreement") with Cogonov Inc. Under the terms of the Agreement, Stakeholder can earn a 51% interest in the Bass River Iron-Oxide-Copper-Gold (IOCG) project as previously detailed in the press release dated January 22, 2014. The Agreement gives Stakeholder a right of first refusal over the remaining 49% interest in the project.

Join Investor Ideas Members to access the Renewable Energy stocks directory, water stocks, biotech stocks, defense stocks directories and the Insiders Corner

Under the terms of the Agreement, the Company has issued 1,000,000 common shares to Cogonov Inc. The shares will have a hold period ending July 27, 2014.

"Bass River has distinctive gravity and coincident VTEM anomalies detected in earlier survey work. The larger of two gravity anomalies is 9km in strike length and 2km wide. The structural setting and mineralogy is conducive to IOCG deposition, and we are excited to be moving forward on these high priority exploration targets," stated Chris Berlet, President and CEO.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

For more information, please contact

Chris Berlet, CFA
President & CEO
416 867-1300
Email: manager@mineralprices.com

More Info:

This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire and its syndicated partner network

Publish Your News - Send a release
News now!

Get free news alerts: Sign up here

Published at the Investorideas.com Newswire - Big ideas for Global Investors

Disclaimer/ Disclosure:The Investorideas.com newswire is a third party publisher of news and research as well as creates original content as a news source. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Investorideas is a news source on Google news and Linkedintoday plus hundreds of syndication partners. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions, content marketing and online advertising. Contact each company directly for press release questions. Disclosure is posted on each release if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and is published for the sole interest of our readers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp

BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer : Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.



Free News Alerts
Email:  

Read more News





TOP

Investor Ideas © 2000 - 2014 InvestorIdeas.com®, ECON

Sign up here

login | logout | about us | contact | disclaimer / disclosure |
advertise | company profile directory | partners / links |
job search | privacy policy | trade | services | sitemap |