Youngevity International, Inc. (YGYI) Research Update Released
Ideas get bigger when you share them...
New York, NY - June 3, 2014 (www.investorideas.com newswire) Taglich Brothers Youngevity International, Inc. (YGYI) Research Update Released:
- Youngevity's revenue potential from its direct selling network of nutritional and lifestyle products and services is substantial. We project monthly purchase orders increasing to at least 85,500 in 2015 from about 70,250 in 2014 primarily due to acquisitions. In 2015 we project an average order size of $139 (down from $159 in 2013) due to lower average selling price of products from acquisitions.
- YGYI aims to increase international sales by building distribution and logistical organizations in Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Mexico, Chile, and Colombia in the 2H14. In May 2014 the CLR Roasters subsidiary acquired a coffee plantation and a processing facility in Nicaragua for $2 million in cash and 1 million shares of YGYI common stock from the company's CEO.
- We project YGYI's commercial coffee revenue of $13.9 million in 2015, up from $8.8 million in 2013. The increase reflects distribution to supermarkets, Sam's club, Walmart stores and website, marketing deals with JBM Sales & Marketing, and contracts signed in May 2014 to sell green coffee from its Nicaragua plantation.
- 1Q14 revenue (reported on 5-14-14) grew 26.8% to $26.4 million with net income of $423,000, down from $1.1 million with each period at breakeven. While sales exceeded our forecast of $25.9 million, income fell short by $738,000. The shortfall was due to unanticipated international, MK Collaborative, and coffee facility costs.
- We project revenues of $121.3 million and $157.1 million, respectively in 2014 and 2015, up from our prior forecast of $107.1 million and $133 million. The increase is due to faster than anticipated monthly purchase orders, international expansion, and purchase of coffee plantation and processing facility in Nicaragua.
- We project net income of $1.9 million and $4.7 million, respectively, in 2014, and 2015.
The full report can be viewed at http://www.taglichbrothers.com.
Youngevity International Inc., headquartered in Chula Vista, CA, offers a wide range of consumer products and services, primarily through person-to-person selling relationships (also known as a direct selling model). The company also is a vertically integrated producer of coffees for the commercial, retail, and direct sales channels.
Taglich Brothers, Inc. is full-service broker dealer focused exclusively on microcap companies. The Company defines the microcap segment of the equity market as companies with less than $250 million in market capitalization. Taglich Brothers currently offers institutional and retail brokerage services, investment banking and comprehensive research coverage to the investment community.
The Taglich Brothers' Equity Research department is dedicated to providing research reports that are informative, insightful and illuminating. Reports are designed to distill volumes of investment information into a concise, straightforward format so that busy professional investors can make informed investment decisions.
The information and statistical data contained herein have been obtained from sources, which we believe to be reliable but in no way are warranted by us as to accuracy or completeness. We do not undertake to advise you as to changes in figures or our views. This is not a solicitation of any order to buy or sell. Taglich Brothers, Inc. is fully disclosed with its clearing firm, Pershing, LLC, is not a market maker and does not sell to or buy from customers on a principal basis. The above statements are the opinion of Taglich Brothers, Inc. and are not a guarantee that the target price for the stock will be met or that predicted business results for the company will occur. There may be instances when fundamental, technical and quantitative opinions contained in the reports are not in concert. We, our affiliates, any officer, director or stockholder or any member of their families may from time to time purchase or sell any of the above-mentioned or related securities. Analysts and members of the Research Department are prohibited from buying or selling securities issued by the companies that Taglich Brothers, Inc. has a research relationship with, except if ownership of such securities was prior to the start of such relationship, then an Analyst or member of the Research Department may sell such securities after obtaining expressed written permission from Compliance. All research issued by Taglich Brothers, Inc. is based on public information. Taglich Brothers, Inc. does not currently have an Investment Banking relationship with the company mentioned and was not a manager or co-manager of any offering for the company within the last three years. In September 2012 the company paid an initial monetary engagement fee of US$4,500 to Taglich Brothers, Inc. representing payment for the first three months of creation and dissemination of research reports, after which the company will pay Taglich Brothers, Inc. a monetary fee of US$1,500 per month for a minimum of three more months for such services.For further information and Taglich Brothers, Inc. ownership data please refer to each individual report.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire and its syndicated partner network
Get free news alerts:
Sign up here
Published at the Investorideas.com Newswire - Big ideas for Global Investors
Disclaimer/ Disclosure:The Investorideas.com newswire is a third party publisher of news as well as creates original content as a news source. Original content created by investor ideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Investorideas is a news source on Google news and global syndication partners. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions and advertising. Contact each company directly for press release questions. Disclosure is posted on each release if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and is published for the sole interest of our readers.
BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.