Investorideas.com  big ideas for global investors Search www.investorideas.com
   Member Access       Sign-up       Newsfeeds        Companies        Stock Directories       Research       Video       Funding   




Daily Colombian Equities Bulletin and Fundamentals 5-30-14

Ideas get bigger when you share them...

May 30, 2014 (www.investorideas.com newswire) The Colcap index closed at 1,663 points (-0.08%). Total turnover reached USD 64 mm. The best performers were Cemex Latam (+3.0%), Ecopetrol (+1.30%) and ISA (+0.98%). On the other hand, the worst performers were cemargos (-1.83%), Canacol (-1.71%) and PFcemargos (-1.70%).

Join Investor Ideas Members to access the Renewable Energy stocks directory, water stocks, biotech stocks, defense stocks directories and the Insiders Corner

Colombia Today

ISA:

The group formed by Transmantaro (ISA) and CTM (EEB) won a new transmission line in Peru (16.6 km, 220KV). ISA has a 60% share in the group, while EEB the remaining 40%. The expected annual revenues of the project are USD 5.5 mm (for a 30 years period) and the investment is estimated in USD 59.6 mm. The transmission line will start operations 24 month after the final award. Source: SuperFinanciera

Ecopetrol:

Ocensa Pipeline will increase its capacity to 735,000 bls in the first quarter of 2016. However, given the expansion that is taking place at this moment, the pipeline will increased its capacity in 30,000 bls in the next two to three months.

Fuente: Dataifx

Bancolombia

Global Finance, a US magazine, chose the 25 best banks in Latin America. Bancolombia was awarded as the best bank in Colombia. Source: La Republica

Canacol

In 2014, the company will held the biggest exploratory project in its history, which consists on the exploration of 56 wells for a total CAPEX of USD 200 mm. Source: Vanguardia Liberal nacional

Corredores Asociados S.A. Comisionista de Bolsa is not responsible for investment decisions that may be derived from the information and analyses presented in this document. These decisions, their effects and consequences will be the sole responsibility of the investor. The information published is informative and has been taken from reliable sources, but Corredores Asociados S.A. does not guarantee that they are free of errors. Total or partial reproduction of this document is not allowed without the prior and express authorization of Corredores Asociados S.A.

To View Complete Report: 5-30-14

More Info:

This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire and its syndicated partner network

Publish Your News - Send a release
News now!

Get free news alerts: Sign up here

Published at the Investorideas.com Newswire - Big ideas for Global Investors

Disclaimer/ Disclosure:The Investorideas.com newswire is a third party publisher of news and research as well as creates original content as a news source. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Investorideas is a news source on Google news and Linkedintoday plus hundreds of syndication partners. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions, content marketing and online advertising. Contact each company directly for press release questions. Disclosure is posted on each release if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and is published for the sole interest of our readers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp

BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer : Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.



Free News Alerts
Email:  

Read more News





TOP

Investor Ideas © 2000 - 2014 InvestorIdeas.com®, ECON

Sign up here

login | logout | about us | contact | disclaimer / disclosure |
advertise | company profile directory | partners / links |
job search | privacy policy | trade | services | sitemap |