Research and Markets: Analysis of the Global Mobile Biometrics Market
DUBLIN - August 25, 2014 VMworld US 2014 (www.investorideas.com newswire) Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Mobile Biometrics Market" report to their offering.
"Analysis of the Global Mobile Biometrics Market"
In 2013, Apple and Samsung have revealed mobile devices with biometric features embedded. Samsung has decided to follow the same strategy as Apple by including fingerprint sensors in order to access the mobile handset. Samsung, in that case, has been seen as a follower rather than a leader. Indeed, instead of using an innovative approach such as iris recognition, the firm has decided to use the same biometric technology as Apple.
Is there an opportunity for biometric features to become an alternative for 2FA or strong authentication? This research service covers hot topics regarding biometric on mobile, does market trend and threat analysis, and gives revenue forecasts for the mobile industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Objectives, Scope, and Methodology
3. Key Definitions
4. Biometrics for Mobile-A Global Overview
- The Relevance of Biometric Technologies
- Biometric Technology Comparison
- Biometric Technology Impact
- End User Requirements
- Biometric Mobile Shipment
- Technology Snapshot
- Global Market for Biometric
- Biometric Companies' Headquarters Presence
- Companies Providing Biometric Features
- Global Market for Biometric
5. Market Drivers and Restraints
6. Biometric Market Goes Mobile
- Biometric Patents Evolution
- Mobile Biometrics Market-Market Revenue Forecast
- Biometrics Go Mobile-Market User Penetration
7. A Special Focus on Usages
- Biometrics Match-on Card Compared with Cloud-Based Verification
- Biometrics for Payment
- Biometrics for Mobile Commerce
- Biometrics for Social Media
- Biometrics to Add New Security Layer
- Biometrics-On the Road to Becoming Standard
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j25vk/analysis_of_the
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Research Biometric stocks at Investorideas.com - Biometrics Stocks, Security Stocks, Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, Voice Recognition, Iris Recognition
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire and its syndicated partner network
Get free news alerts:
Sign up here
Published at the Investorideas.com Newswire - Big ideas for Global Investors
Disclaimer/ Disclosure:The Investorideas.com newswire is a third party publisher of news as well as creates original content as a news source. Original content created by investor ideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Investorideas is a news source on Google news and global syndication partners. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions and advertising. Contact each company directly for press release questions. Disclosure is posted on each release if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and is published for the sole interest of our readers.
BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.