Perspectives on the Water Industry and Water Stocks with Expert Neil Berlant, Crowell, Weedon & Co.
Partner, Head of Water Group
Previous: Founder and Portfolio Manager at PFW Water Fund
Since 1968, Neil has been continuously involved in the investment banking industry, either as a principal, officer, or founder of several firms. He has supervised and initiated the publication of numerous investment research reports on the water industry and conducted conferences directed towards top corporate management, the investment community, and venture capitalists. He has been a speaker at conferences on topics ranging from financing, to business and investment opportunities in the water industry. In addition, he has consulted to Fortune 500 companies and participated in negotiations concerning mergers, acquisitions, and venture capital investments. He is quoted frequently in newspapers including the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Investor's Business Daily, and many others.
Ongoing Commentary with Water Expert Neil Berlant
- Earth Day Water Stocks Sector Close-Up, Neil Berlant of the PFW Water Fund (PFWAX) Discusses Investing in Water - click here
- Water Stocks Sector Close - Up and Commentary; Neil Berlant of the PFW Water Fund (PFWAX) Discusses Investing in Water - click here
- Neil Berlant Discusses the Strong Performance of the PFW Water Fund (PFWAX) which Continues to be Driven by the Growing Market for Desalination and the Increased Concerns over the Quality of Water - click here
- Neil Berlant discuss the launch of a new water industry
mutual fund click here
- A discussion on the explosive growth surrounding desalination and infrastructure repair and water stocks positioned to benefit. click here
"For Disclosure policies:
Please read our
Safe Harbor Statement: Matters discussed in these presentations contain
forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. When used in these presentations the words
"anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect" and similar
expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Actual results,
performance or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated,
expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein.
These forward-looking statements are based largely on the expectations of
the Company, and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. These
include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with:
the impact of economic, competitive and other factors affecting the Company
and its operations, markets, product, and distributor performance, the
impact on the national and local economies resulting from terrorist actions,
and U.S. actions subsequently; and other factors detailed in reports filed
by the Company.