Middle East Markets and Stock Exchanges - A Leading Global Website for Middle East Market Stocks, Middle East Market industry News and Research Tools
Middle East Business Portal is a global meeting place for investors and industry following Middle East Markets, within Investorideas.com. Global visitors use the site daily to research the latest news, articles, audio, research reports and our stock directories.
Submit Middle East Business News : click here. News will be featured on up to 3 sector portals and the Investor Ideas Newswire.
Middle East Business News
Click Here For More
Middle East Business Research and Articles
- RNCOS Releases a New Report- Middle East Banking - Corporate Loan a Hot Opportunity - Click Here
- Management can Pull off Crisis-laden Egyptian Tourism Sector,Experts - Click Here
- UAE Retail Surviving Economic Crisis, Infrastructure Building Growth - Click Here
- Expanding Broadband Helping in Network UAE - Click Here
- Egyptian Banking System Expanding on Middle Class, Financial Meltdown Ineffective - Click Here
Click Here For More
Middle East News - RSS Feeds
Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes
(Sun, 19 May 2013 14:38:27 -0400)
By Khaled Yacoub Oweis AMMAN (Reuters) - Lebanese Hezbollah militants attacked a Syrian rebel-held town alongside Syrian troops on Sunday and Israel threatened more attacks on Syria to rein the militia in, highlighting the risks of a wider regional conflict if planned peace talks fail. Activists said it was the fiercest fighting in Syria's two year-old civil war involving Hezbollah, a Shi'ite group backed by Iran which they said appeared to be helping President Bashar al-Assad secure a vital corridor in case Syria fragments. ...
North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row
(Sun, 19 May 2013 12:21:00 -0400)
By Jane Chung SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea fired a short-range missile from its east coast on Sunday, a day after launching three of these missiles, a South Korean news agency said, ignoring calls for restraint from Western powers. Launches by the North of short-range missiles are not uncommon but, after recent warnings from the communist state of impending nuclear war, such actions have raised concerns about the region's security. ...
After crushing Mali Islamists, France pushes deal with Tuaregs
(Sun, 19 May 2013 08:41:49 -0400)
By David Lewis BAMAKO (Reuters) - After winning adulation across Mali for a five month military offensive that crushed al Qaeda fighters, France is now frustrating some of its allies by pushing for a political settlement with a separate group of Tuareg rebels. A standoff over how to restore Malian government authority to Kidal, the last town in the desert north yet to be brought under central control, is sowing resentment with Paris and could delay planned elections to restore democracy after a coup. ...
Middle East News
Middle East Indices
Funds and Venture Capital Investing
- Capital Industries and Investments (CII) is a private equity firm that invests in successful privately-held and mid-sized companies in the construction manufacturing industry of the GCC. It also looks into joint venture opportunities which introduce proven international construction technologies into the region.
- Dawnay Day Lander - High-technology investment boutique providing advisory services and seed capital to both listed and unlisted emerging technology businesses in the UK, Continental Europe and the Middle East.
- Injazat Technology Fund, the leading venture capital firm in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Jordan Dubai Capital (JD Capital): JD Capital is a new entrant into the Jordan market with a capital of USD300 million. An affiliate of Dubai International Capital, which is the investment vehicle of the giant group Dubai Holding, JD Capital will apply its vast resources and skills in primary investment and will focus on opportunities that are emerging from privatization, development projects, and investment in existing and emerging companies.
Stock Directories & Investing Newsletter
- TickerChart is the first affordable stock analysis software that is designed only for Middle East stock exchanges.
Fast Turnkey One-Fee OTCBB Stock Offering Services
Complete one-fee turnkey stock offering packages, which include all document preparation and filing services, from incorporation to trading on the OTCBB.
Email us to ask about our partner's services.
Middle East Stock Exchanges
Investors - Publish Your Stock
Picks and Stock Profiles
Share your investor ideas!
Publish here today!
Middle Eastern Investing and Financial Links
- AME Info is a leading provider of online business information in and about the Middle East region under the title "AME Info - The ultimate Middle East business resource" (AME Info). Currently carrying some 92,572 news articles, 2,145 upcoming events as well as covering contact and activity details of 300,170 companies from 14 countries, including: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Azhom - Stock Market & Real Estate in Dubai & Middle East
- CNBC Arabiya - the region's first and only business TV channel, broadcasts live, real-time coverage of business in the Middle East, in Arabic. Broadcasting from Dubai, the station's bureaus are located in Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Cairo, Beirut, Tokyo and London
- CPI Financial was born to meet the needs of an ever-expanding, increasingly sophisticated financial community in the Middle East. CPI Financial publishes a suite of high quality niche magazines, newsletters and books. In addition to this, we run the industry awards for the banking industry as well as the Islamic finance industry.
- Dubai Financial Market & Abu Dhabi Securities Market information, Share Wadi
- Dubai stock forum
- Gulf News
- Investors Magazine - A monthly magazine specialized in investments Beginning Investors Magazine was first published in the early 1999, since then the magazine was well recognized not only among the Financial Companies but in the whole investment sector in the Gulf countries
- Islamic Finance News - Global Islamic News Provider
- The Shariah Investor, Published By Investor Media is a highly praised Islamic Banking Magazine. Published six times a year
- The Middle East North Africa Financial Network, Inc. (MENAFN) is the leading provider of online and wireless financial content and financial technology platforms to leading institutions and consumers around the Arab world.
- Middle East Bulls
- Middle East Economic Digest
- Renewable News & Information on the United Arab Emirates
- Zawya is the leading Middle East business information company serving the high-end business and financial professional community. Headquartered in Dubai, Zawya has sales and support offices in Lebanon, Kuwait, Malaysia and Singapore serving a global user base of over 212,000 high end business professionals.
Public Company Directory Links, Middle East
Show us the money - we show you the results! Publish Press Releases, Advertise with Banner Ads, Text Link ads and more