Middle East Markets and Stock Exchanges - A Leading Global Website for Middle East Market Stocks, Middle East Market industry News and Research Tools
Middle East Business Portal is a global meeting place for investors and industry following Middle East Markets, within Investorideas.com. Global visitors use the site daily to research the latest news, articles, audio, research reports and our stock directories.
Submit Middle East Business News : click here. News will be featured on up to 3 sector portals and the Investor Ideas Newswire.
Middle East Business News
Click Here For More
Middle East Business Research and Articles
- RNCOS Releases a New Report- Middle East Banking - Corporate Loan a Hot Opportunity - Click Here
- Management can Pull off Crisis-laden Egyptian Tourism Sector,Experts - Click Here
- UAE Retail Surviving Economic Crisis, Infrastructure Building Growth - Click Here
- Expanding Broadband Helping in Network UAE - Click Here
- Egyptian Banking System Expanding on Middle Class, Financial Meltdown Ineffective - Click Here
Click Here For More
Middle East News - RSS Feeds
Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes
(Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:27:30 -0400)
By Humeyra Pamuk and Raheem Salman SURUC Turkey/BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A convoy of Iraqi Kurdish forces in Turkey rolled late on Friday across the border into Syria to help Syrian Kurds defend the besieged town of Kobani that has become the focus of a Western-backed war against Islamic State insurgents. U.S.-led air strikes hit Islamic State positions around Kobani earlier in the day in an apparent effort to pave the way for the heavily-armed Kurdish contingent to enter. ...
Protests force out Burkina president, soldiers vie for power
(Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:49:05 -0400)
By Mathieu Bonkoungou and Joe Penney OUAGADOUGOU (Reuters) - Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore resigned on Friday amid mass street protests at his attempts to extend his 27-year rule, plunging the West African nation into uncertainty as junior officers vied with top military brass for power. Compaore, a taciturn former soldier in office since a 1987 military coup, had sought to defy popular pressure for him to step down after a day of violent unrest on Thursday in which demonstrators burned parliament and ransacked state television. ...
Kerry, Iran minister to meet ahead of deadline for atom deal
(Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:39:49 -0400)
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Secretary of State John Kerry will meet Iran's foreign minister and the European Union foreign policy chief in Oman on Nov. 9-10 to discuss the Iranian nuclear issue ahead of a looming deadline for a final agreement, the U.S. State Department said on Friday. Kerry's talks in Muscat, Oman with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and the EU's Catherine Ashton are due to take place two weeks before a Nov. 24 deadline for Tehran and six major powers to reach a long-term agreement on Iran's nuclear program. ...
Middle East News
Middle East Indices
Funds and Venture Capital Investing
- Capital Industries and Investments (CII) is a private equity firm that invests in successful privately-held and mid-sized companies in the construction manufacturing industry of the GCC. It also looks into joint venture opportunities which introduce proven international construction technologies into the region.
- Dawnay Day Lander - High-technology investment boutique providing advisory services and seed capital to both listed and unlisted emerging technology businesses in the UK, Continental Europe and the Middle East.
- Injazat Technology Fund, the leading venture capital firm in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Jordan Dubai Capital (JD Capital): JD Capital is a new entrant into the Jordan market with a capital of USD300 million. An affiliate of Dubai International Capital, which is the investment vehicle of the giant group Dubai Holding, JD Capital will apply its vast resources and skills in primary investment and will focus on opportunities that are emerging from privatization, development projects, and investment in existing and emerging companies.
Stock Directories & Investing Newsletter
- TickerChart is the first affordable stock analysis software that is designed only for Middle East stock exchanges.
Fast Turnkey One-Fee OTCBB Stock Offering Services
Complete one-fee turnkey stock offering packages, which include all document preparation and filing services, from incorporation to trading on the OTCBB.
Email us to ask about our partner's services.
Middle East Stock Exchanges
Investors - Publish Your Stock
Picks and Stock Profiles
Share your investor ideas!
Publish here today!
Middle Eastern Investing and Financial Links
- AME Info is a leading provider of online business information in and about the Middle East region under the title "AME Info - The ultimate Middle East business resource" (AME Info). Currently carrying some 92,572 news articles, 2,145 upcoming events as well as covering contact and activity details of 300,170 companies from 14 countries, including: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Azhom - Stock Market & Real Estate in Dubai & Middle East
- CNBC Arabiya - the region's first and only business TV channel, broadcasts live, real-time coverage of business in the Middle East, in Arabic. Broadcasting from Dubai, the station's bureaus are located in Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Cairo, Beirut, Tokyo and London
- CPI Financial was born to meet the needs of an ever-expanding, increasingly sophisticated financial community in the Middle East. CPI Financial publishes a suite of high quality niche magazines, newsletters and books. In addition to this, we run the industry awards for the banking industry as well as the Islamic finance industry.
- Dubai Financial Market & Abu Dhabi Securities Market information, Share Wadi
- Dubai stock forum
- Gulf News
- Investors Magazine - A monthly magazine specialized in investments Beginning Investors Magazine was first published in the early 1999, since then the magazine was well recognized not only among the Financial Companies but in the whole investment sector in the Gulf countries
- Islamic Finance News - Global Islamic News Provider
- The Shariah Investor, Published By Investor Media is a highly praised Islamic Banking Magazine. Published six times a year
- The Middle East North Africa Financial Network, Inc. (MENAFN) is the leading provider of online and wireless financial content and financial technology platforms to leading institutions and consumers around the Arab world.
- Middle East Bulls
- Middle East Economic Digest
- Renewable News & Information on the United Arab Emirates
- Zawya is the leading Middle East business information company serving the high-end business and financial professional community. Headquartered in Dubai, Zawya has sales and support offices in Lebanon, Kuwait, Malaysia and Singapore serving a global user base of over 212,000 high end business professionals.
Public Company Directory Links, Middle East
Show us the money - we show you the results! Publish Press Releases, Advertise with Banner Ads, Text Link ads and more