Middle East Markets and Stock Exchanges - A Leading Global Website for Middle East Market Stocks, Middle East Market industry News and Research Tools
Middle East Business Portal is a global meeting place for investors and industry following Middle East Markets, within Investorideas.com. Global visitors use the site daily to research the latest news, articles, audio, research reports and our stock directories.
Submit Middle East Business News : click here. News will be featured on up to 3 sector portals and the Investor Ideas Newswire.
Middle East Business News
Click Here For More
Middle East Business Research and Articles
- RNCOS Releases a New Report- Middle East Banking - Corporate Loan a Hot Opportunity - Click Here
- Management can Pull off Crisis-laden Egyptian Tourism Sector,Experts - Click Here
- UAE Retail Surviving Economic Crisis, Infrastructure Building Growth - Click Here
- Expanding Broadband Helping in Network UAE - Click Here
- Egyptian Banking System Expanding on Middle Class, Financial Meltdown Ineffective - Click Here
Click Here For More
Middle East News - RSS Feeds
Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw
(Fri, 29 Aug 2014 03:29:52 -0400)
By Alexei Anishchuk and Anton Zverev MOSCOW/DONETSK Ukraine (Reuters) - Pro-Moscow rebels fighting in Ukraine said on Friday they would comply with a request from the Kremlin and open up a 'humanitarian corridor' to allow the withdrawal of Ukrainian troops they have encircled. It was not clear how the government in Kiev would react to the offer, suggested first by Russian President Vladimir Putin, but the first word from the Ukrainian military was negative. Kiev has accused Russian troops of illegally entering eastern Ukraine and, backed by its U.S. Russia stands accused of pushing troops and weapons into the former Soviet republic to shore up a separatist rebellion that a week ago appeared to be on its last legs.
Syrian refugees top 3 million, half of all Syrians displaced: U.N.
(Fri, 29 Aug 2014 01:03:06 -0400)
By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) - Three million Syrian refugees will have registered in neighboring countries as of Friday, an exodus that began in March 2011 and shows no sign of abating, the United Nations said. The record figure is one million refugees more than a year ago, while a further 6.5 million are displaced within Syria, meaning that "almost half of all Syrians have now been forced to abandon their homes and flee for their lives", it said. "The Syrian crisis has become the biggest humanitarian emergency of our era, yet the world is failing to meet the needs of refugees and the countries hosting them," Antonio Guterres, U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, said in a statement. The vast majority remain in neighboring countries, with the highest concentrations in Lebanon (1.14 million), Turkey (815,000) and Jordan (608,000), the UNHCR said.
Iran's foreign minister says hoping for positive result in nuclear talks
(Fri, 29 Aug 2014 05:17:54 -0400)
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Tehran hoped to reach a "positive result" in its talks with world powers on its nuclear program ahead of a November deadline, thanks in part to support from Russia. "In that short period of time that is left, we hope that we can reach a positive result," said Zarif, speaking through a translator at a news conference with his Russian counterpart. (Reporting by Thomas Grove; Editing by Christian Lowe)
Middle East News
Middle East Indices
Funds and Venture Capital Investing
- Capital Industries and Investments (CII) is a private equity firm that invests in successful privately-held and mid-sized companies in the construction manufacturing industry of the GCC. It also looks into joint venture opportunities which introduce proven international construction technologies into the region.
- Dawnay Day Lander - High-technology investment boutique providing advisory services and seed capital to both listed and unlisted emerging technology businesses in the UK, Continental Europe and the Middle East.
- Injazat Technology Fund, the leading venture capital firm in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Jordan Dubai Capital (JD Capital): JD Capital is a new entrant into the Jordan market with a capital of USD300 million. An affiliate of Dubai International Capital, which is the investment vehicle of the giant group Dubai Holding, JD Capital will apply its vast resources and skills in primary investment and will focus on opportunities that are emerging from privatization, development projects, and investment in existing and emerging companies.
Stock Directories & Investing Newsletter
- TickerChart is the first affordable stock analysis software that is designed only for Middle East stock exchanges.
Fast Turnkey One-Fee OTCBB Stock Offering Services
Complete one-fee turnkey stock offering packages, which include all document preparation and filing services, from incorporation to trading on the OTCBB.
Email us to ask about our partner's services.
Middle East Stock Exchanges
Investors - Publish Your Stock
Picks and Stock Profiles
Share your investor ideas!
Publish here today!
Middle Eastern Investing and Financial Links
- AME Info is a leading provider of online business information in and about the Middle East region under the title "AME Info - The ultimate Middle East business resource" (AME Info). Currently carrying some 92,572 news articles, 2,145 upcoming events as well as covering contact and activity details of 300,170 companies from 14 countries, including: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Azhom - Stock Market & Real Estate in Dubai & Middle East
- CNBC Arabiya - the region's first and only business TV channel, broadcasts live, real-time coverage of business in the Middle East, in Arabic. Broadcasting from Dubai, the station's bureaus are located in Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Cairo, Beirut, Tokyo and London
- CPI Financial was born to meet the needs of an ever-expanding, increasingly sophisticated financial community in the Middle East. CPI Financial publishes a suite of high quality niche magazines, newsletters and books. In addition to this, we run the industry awards for the banking industry as well as the Islamic finance industry.
- Dubai Financial Market & Abu Dhabi Securities Market information, Share Wadi
- Dubai stock forum
- Gulf News
- Investors Magazine - A monthly magazine specialized in investments Beginning Investors Magazine was first published in the early 1999, since then the magazine was well recognized not only among the Financial Companies but in the whole investment sector in the Gulf countries
- Islamic Finance News - Global Islamic News Provider
- The Shariah Investor, Published By Investor Media is a highly praised Islamic Banking Magazine. Published six times a year
- The Middle East North Africa Financial Network, Inc. (MENAFN) is the leading provider of online and wireless financial content and financial technology platforms to leading institutions and consumers around the Arab world.
- Middle East Bulls
- Middle East Economic Digest
- Renewable News & Information on the United Arab Emirates
- Zawya is the leading Middle East business information company serving the high-end business and financial professional community. Headquartered in Dubai, Zawya has sales and support offices in Lebanon, Kuwait, Malaysia and Singapore serving a global user base of over 212,000 high end business professionals.
Public Company Directory Links, Middle East
Show us the money - we show you the results! Publish Press Releases, Advertise with Banner Ads, Text Link ads and more