Middle East Markets and Stock Exchanges - A Leading Global Website for Middle East Market Stocks, Middle East Market industry News and Research Tools
Middle East Business Portal is a global meeting place for investors and industry following Middle East Markets, within Investorideas.com. Global visitors use the site daily to research the latest news, articles, audio, research reports and our stock directories.
Submit Middle East Business News : click here. News will be featured on up to 3 sector portals and the Investor Ideas Newswire.
Middle East Business News
Click Here For More
Middle East Business Research and Articles
- RNCOS Releases a New Report- Middle East Banking - Corporate Loan a Hot Opportunity - Click Here
- Management can Pull off Crisis-laden Egyptian Tourism Sector,Experts - Click Here
- UAE Retail Surviving Economic Crisis, Infrastructure Building Growth - Click Here
- Expanding Broadband Helping in Network UAE - Click Here
- Egyptian Banking System Expanding on Middle Class, Financial Meltdown Ineffective - Click Here
Click Here For More
Middle East News - RSS Feeds
Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push
(Wed, 23 Jul 2014 07:14:05 -0400)
By Nidal al-Mughrabi and Crispian Balmer GAZA/JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli forces pounded Gaza on Wednesday, meeting stiff resistance from Hamas Islamists and sending thousands of residents fleeing, as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on a visit to Israel ceasefire talks had made some progress. In a blow to Israel's economy and a public relations coup for Hamas, U.S. and European air carriers halted flights to the Jewish state citing concern over a militant rocket from Gaza that hit a house near Ben Gurion airport. Israel urged a re-think, saying its air space was safe. Adding to pressure on Israel, U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay said on Wednesday there was "a strong possibility" that it was committing war crimes in Gaza, where 645 Palestinians have died in the fighting, mostly civilians.
Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine
(Wed, 23 Jul 2014 05:31:20 -0400)
A Dutch air force transport plane carrying the first 16 coffins with the remains of victims of the downed Malaysian airliner took off on Wednesday from an airport in the eastern Ukrainian city of Kharkiv for the Netherlands. Honorary guards placed wooden coffins on the plane after a short and somber ceremony held on the tarmac before it took off. All 298 people on board the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 perished when it was brought down last Thursday over rebel-held territory in eastern Ukraine, where Kiev is struggling to quell a pro-Russian separatist rebellion. Russia has blamed Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko for the crash because he refused to extend a ceasefire with the separatist fighters.
Islamic State says carried out Baghdad suicide bombing
(Wed, 23 Jul 2014 04:59:29 -0400)
Islamic State militants claimed responsibility on Wednesday for an overnight suicide bombing in a Shi'ite district of Baghdad which killed 33 people, one of the deadliest recent attacks in the Iraqi capital. The hardline Sunni Islamist group which has led an offensive through northern and western Iraq said the explosion in Kadhimiya, site of a major Sh'ite shrine, was carried out by a fighter it named as Abu Abdul-Rahman al-Tunisi (the Tunisian). The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for a wave of bombings in Baghdad, including several blasts on Saturday which killed 27 people. Sunni fighters led by the Islamic State swept through most of Iraq's Sunni Muslim provinces towards Baghdad last month, their advance halted less than 100 km from the capital.
Middle East News
Middle East Indices
Funds and Venture Capital Investing
- Capital Industries and Investments (CII) is a private equity firm that invests in successful privately-held and mid-sized companies in the construction manufacturing industry of the GCC. It also looks into joint venture opportunities which introduce proven international construction technologies into the region.
- Dawnay Day Lander - High-technology investment boutique providing advisory services and seed capital to both listed and unlisted emerging technology businesses in the UK, Continental Europe and the Middle East.
- Injazat Technology Fund, the leading venture capital firm in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Jordan Dubai Capital (JD Capital): JD Capital is a new entrant into the Jordan market with a capital of USD300 million. An affiliate of Dubai International Capital, which is the investment vehicle of the giant group Dubai Holding, JD Capital will apply its vast resources and skills in primary investment and will focus on opportunities that are emerging from privatization, development projects, and investment in existing and emerging companies.
Stock Directories & Investing Newsletter
- TickerChart is the first affordable stock analysis software that is designed only for Middle East stock exchanges.
Fast Turnkey One-Fee OTCBB Stock Offering Services
Complete one-fee turnkey stock offering packages, which include all document preparation and filing services, from incorporation to trading on the OTCBB.
Email us to ask about our partner's services.
Middle East Stock Exchanges
Investors - Publish Your Stock
Picks and Stock Profiles
Share your investor ideas!
Publish here today!
Middle Eastern Investing and Financial Links
- AME Info is a leading provider of online business information in and about the Middle East region under the title "AME Info - The ultimate Middle East business resource" (AME Info). Currently carrying some 92,572 news articles, 2,145 upcoming events as well as covering contact and activity details of 300,170 companies from 14 countries, including: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Azhom - Stock Market & Real Estate in Dubai & Middle East
- CNBC Arabiya - the region's first and only business TV channel, broadcasts live, real-time coverage of business in the Middle East, in Arabic. Broadcasting from Dubai, the station's bureaus are located in Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Cairo, Beirut, Tokyo and London
- CPI Financial was born to meet the needs of an ever-expanding, increasingly sophisticated financial community in the Middle East. CPI Financial publishes a suite of high quality niche magazines, newsletters and books. In addition to this, we run the industry awards for the banking industry as well as the Islamic finance industry.
- Dubai Financial Market & Abu Dhabi Securities Market information, Share Wadi
- Dubai stock forum
- Gulf News
- Investors Magazine - A monthly magazine specialized in investments Beginning Investors Magazine was first published in the early 1999, since then the magazine was well recognized not only among the Financial Companies but in the whole investment sector in the Gulf countries
- Islamic Finance News - Global Islamic News Provider
- The Shariah Investor, Published By Investor Media is a highly praised Islamic Banking Magazine. Published six times a year
- The Middle East North Africa Financial Network, Inc. (MENAFN) is the leading provider of online and wireless financial content and financial technology platforms to leading institutions and consumers around the Arab world.
- Middle East Bulls
- Middle East Economic Digest
- Renewable News & Information on the United Arab Emirates
- Zawya is the leading Middle East business information company serving the high-end business and financial professional community. Headquartered in Dubai, Zawya has sales and support offices in Lebanon, Kuwait, Malaysia and Singapore serving a global user base of over 212,000 high end business professionals.
Public Company Directory Links, Middle East
Show us the money - we show you the results! Publish Press Releases, Advertise with Banner Ads, Text Link ads and more