Global Finance and Business News - A Leading Global Website for Global Stocks, Global News and Research Tools
Investorideas.com GlobalInvestorIdeas.com / Global Portal is a global meeting place for investors and industry following global markets within Investorideas.com. Global visitors use the site daily to research the latest news, articles, audio, research reports and our stock directories.
Submit Global news: click here. News will be featured on up to 3 sector portals and the Investor Ideas Newswire.
Global Company News
Click Here For More
Global Research and Articles
- Russian Software Exports to Cross US$ 15 Billion by 2012 - click here
- South Africans Socking Away Money, Bank Deposits to Expand 9% - click here
- RNCOS Releases a New Report- Russian Pharma Sector Analysis - click here
- Russia Drumming Up More Domestic, Foreign Cosmetics Manufactures - click here
- RNCOS Releases a New Report- Turkey Automobile Sector Forecast (2008-2012) - click here
- Russian Pharma Sector Analysis - click here
Click Here For More
- Technological Advancements Pushing Global Electronic Surveillance Industry High - click here
- Soccer Mania - SA Tourism Industry to Set New Records, Reveals RNCOS Report - click here
- The Yen Carry Trade: The Impact of Rising Japanese Rates - By Aaron Fennell, MF Global Account Executive - click here
Click Here For More
Funds and Venture Capital Investing
Global Commodities Exchanges
Global ETF's/ Funds
- PowerShares Global Water Portfolio (AMEX:PIO - based on the Palisades Global Water Index. The index seeks to identify a group of companies worldwide that focus on the provision of potable water, the treatment of water and the technology and services that are directly related to global water consumption.
- PowerShares Global Clean Energy Portfolio (AMEX:PBD) - based on the WilderHill New Energy Global Innovation Index. The index seeks to deliver capital appreciation and is composed of companies that focus on greener and generally renewable sources of energy and technologies facilitating cleaner energy.
- PowerShares Dynamic Asia Pacific Portfolio (AMEX:PUA) - based on the QSG Asia Pacific Opportunities Index, which seeks to identify stocks of companies domiciled in Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Singapore that possess the greatest potential for capital appreciation.
- PowerShares Dynamic Europe Portfolio (AMEX:PEH) - based on the QSG Active Europe Index, which seeks to identify stocks of European companies that possess the greatest potential for capital appreciation.
- PowerShares Dynamic Developed International Opportunities Portfolio (AMEX:PFA - based on the QSG Developed International Opportunities Index, which seeks to identify global equities with strong potential for capital appreciation.
Audio Interviews Exclusive Articles
- DVD Growth in Brazil, Advances in Streaming Video and High Definition Formats Create Digital Media Market Opportunities - Industry participants Toshiba, Internap (NASDAQ: INAP), Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX). Infosmart Group (OTCBB: IFSG) and USA Video Interactive (OTCBB: USVO) positioned for continued market penetration across hardware, content, and storage segments. The market has found itself at a crossroads as the existing media format (DVD), which continues to be the industry standard as a simple and high quality means of viewing and storing digital media content, meets the next generation of digital home entertainment through advances in streaming video and the growing level of high definition technology and content. click here
- South America Continues to Reveal Opportunities in Technology, Digital Media, Renewable Energy and Mining - Strong exports, high commodity prices and increased investments have been contributing factors to growth within many of the Latin American markets. As a result, many companies are working to capitalize across a variety of sectors such as DVD manufacturer Infosmart Group, Inc. (OTC BB: IFSG) in the digital media and tech market, ZAP (OTC BB: ZAAP) and Rotoblock Corporation (OTC BB: ROTB) taking advantage of the growing demand for alternative and renewable transportation, as well as GoldenPeaks Resources Ltd. (TSX: GL) and other mining companies pursuing resource plays within Argentina and surrounding areas. click here
- Hola! Four Hidden Plays on Continued Emerging Market Strength - We missed much of the enormous gains in foreign markets last year because we follow signals from insider buying at U.S. companies. click here
Featured Articles By Industry Experts
International Stock Exchanges
Africa / Asia
Asia / Pacific
Global Investing and Financial Links
Africa Investing / Financial News Links
- AllAfrica - largest electronic distributor of African news and information worldwide
- Investing in South Africa
- Liquid Africa- Invesment Destination
- Moneyweb - Financial news from South Africa. Moneyweb Holdings is a public company whose shares are listed in the Media sector of the JSE Securities Exchange.
- Russia - This site is supported by Russian Association of Oil and Gas Equipment Producers and it contains a full list of Russian companies that produce oil and gas equipment and/or render services in various fields of oil and gas industry.
- SHARENET - Investing in JSE
Australia Investing / Financial News Links
Japan Investing / Financial News Links
- Bloomberg.com: Japan- Japan. Financial News.
- Japan Stock Markets News - Media Monitoring Service by EIN NewsJapan Stock Markets News. Service for global professionals. Constantly updated news and information about Japan.
- News On Japan - Daily news on Japan; business news, internet, economy, stock market, society, politics, technology.
- Nikkei Net Interactive - Japan Business News Online - Japan's leading financial newspaper offers the latest business news from Tokyo, including 120 stories daily, stock quotes for all listed companies.
Middle East Investing / Financial News Links
- CNBC Arabiya - the region's first and only business TV channel, broadcasts live, real-time coverage of business in the Middle East, in Arabic. Broadcasting from Dubai, the station's bureaus are located in Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Cairo, Beirut, Tokyo and London
- CPI Financial was born to meet the needs of an ever-expanding, increasingly sophisticated financial community in the Middle East. CPI Financial publishes a suite of high quality niche magazines, newsletters and books. In addition to this, we run the industry awards for the banking industry as well as the Islamic finance industry
- Investors Magazine A monthly magazine specialized in investments Beginning Investors Magazine was first published in the early 1999, since then the magazine was well recognized not only among the Financial Companies but in the whole investment sector in the Gulf countries
- Islamic Finance News - Global Islamic News Provider
- Gulf News
- The Shariah Investor, Published By Investor Media is a highly praised Islamic Banking Magazine. Published six times a year
- AME Info is a leading provider of online business information in and about the Middle East region under the title "AME Info - The ultimate Middle East business resource" (AME Info). Currently carrying some 92,572 news articles, 2,145 upcoming events as well as covering contact and activity details of 300,170 companies from 14 countries, including: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- The Middle East North Africa Financial Network, Inc. (MENAFN) is the leading provider of online and wireless financial content and financial technology platforms to leading institutions and consumers around the Arab world.
- Renewable News & Information on the United Arab Emirates
- Zawya is the leading Middle East business information company serving the high-end business and financial professional community. Headquartered in Dubai, Zawya has sales and support offices in Lebanon, Kuwait, Malaysia and Singapore serving a global user base of over 212,000 high end business professionals.
South America Investing/Financial News Links
Public Company Directory Links, Middle East
Ask us about advertising on Investorideas.com and our industry sector portal pages