FuelCellCarNews.com - a leader in fuel cell investor stock research and fuel cell stock news; green car stock news and research
View the fuel cell stocks directory - almost 60 stocks to research
Fuel Cell Stocks Directory
Entegris (NASDAQGS:ENTG) core competencies in polymer material science and manufacturing enable us to provide advanced fuel cell materials, components, subassemblies and value-added services to fuel cell developers. From concept to commercialization(sm), we supply fuel cell market leaders with solutions designed to reduce system costs and weight, while increasing life, durability and overall fuel cell reliability. Fuel cell developers rely on Entegris to maintain the integrity of their valuable critical material inventories - such as hydrogen, methanol, air and water - as they react to produce more efficient, environmentally friendly power .
Fuel Cell Energy (NASDAQGM:FCEL) Direct FuelCell(R) power plants are generating ultra-clean, efficient and reliable power at more than 50 locations worldwide. The Company's power plants have generated over 800 million kWh of power using a variety of fuels including renewable biogas from wastewater treatment and food processing, as well as clean natural gas. With over 180 megawatts of power generation capacity installed or in backlog, FuelCell Energy is a global leader in providing ultra-clean baseload distributed generation to utilities, industrial operations, universities, municipal water treatment facilities, government installations and other clients around the world.
GreenCell Inc. (OTCBB:GCLL) is engaged in a joint venture with SenCer Inc. to develop, commercialize and market SenCer's UltraTemp™ ceramic composite materials for Home and Transportation applications. GreenCell has identified multiple industries with significant commercial applications with potential revolutionary results. Some of the many applications for this technology are SOFC Fuel Cells, Igniters, Braking, Oxygen Sensors, and Ceramic Heaters.
HTC Purenergy Inc. (TSX:HTC.V) goal is to deliver practical solutions that reduce the environmental impact of greenhouse gas emissions and help solve the challenges of energy security. Through its innovative and proprietary technologies, HTC is working to achieve this goal by developing cost effective Carbon Clear Solutions that will help power plants and other large CO2 industrial emitters significantly reduce excess carbon emissions. In addition, the company has developed technologies to produce hydrogen from steam. These technologies will help companies generate their own energy supply.
Hydrogen Engine Center ( OTCPK: HYEG) designs and manufactures generation markets. The engines run efficiently, with minor adjustments, on hydrogen, ethanol, propane, natural gas or methanol.
Hydrogenics Corporation (NASDAQGM:HYGS) is a globally recognized developer and provider of hydrogen generation and fuel cell products and services, serving the growing industrial and clean energy markets of today and tomorrow. Based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Hydrogenics has operations in North America and Europe.
Magnetek Inc. ( NYSE:MAG) provides digital power and motion control systems used in overhead material handling, elevator, and energy delivery applications. Magnetek is dedicated to building Engineered Energy® subsystems that deliver conditioned power from renewable energy sources to the utility grid, whether it’s wind turbines, solar panels, fuel cells or hydro power.
Fuel cell stocks directory - login as a member or access in PDF
Fuel Cell Stock articles, Q&A's, stock alerts
Renewable Energy Trading Stock Alert: FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL) Runs on News of Demand in Asia
New York, NY - May 30, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy/ green newswire) Investorideas.com, a leader in renewable energy stock research for independent investors, issues an investor trading alert for FuelCell Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL), trading up at $1.26, up 0.15 (13.51%) 12:00PM EDT on over 2.9 Million shares.
Fuel Cell Stocks: FuelCell Energy (Nasdaq:FCEL) Announces Service Agreement Renewals
DANBURY, Conn. - May 29, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy newswire) FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:FCEL) a leading manufacturer of ultra-clean, efficient and reliable fuel cell power plants, today announced the extension of service agreements with four existing customers for terms up to 15 years.
Renewable Energy Stocks: FuelCell Energy (Nasdaq:FCEL) Announces European Market Developments
DANBURY, Conn. - May 16, 2012 (Investorideas.com Renewable Energy Newswire) FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:FCEL) a leading manufacturer of ultra-clean, efficient and reliable fuel cell power plants, today announced that its German subsidiary, FuelCell Energy Solutions GmbH, is acquiring select assets from MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH, a subsidiary of Tognum AG.
Renewable Energy Stocks on the Move: FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL), Hoku (NASDAQ: HOKU)
New York, NY - May 31, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy/ green newswire) Investorideas.com, a leader in renewable energy stock research for independent investors, issues an investor trading alert for stocks on the move; FuelCell Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL), trading up at $1.3585, up 0.1485 (12.27%) 1:28PM EST on over 3 million shares and solar energy company Hoku Corporation (NasdaqGM: HOKU), trading up at $0.2270, gaining $0.0944 or (71.19%) as of 1:32PM EDT on over 3 Million shares.
More archived articles and reports
Renewable Energy Indices
- Australian SAM Sustainability Index - (AuSSI) tracks the performance of Australia's Sustainability leaders. The index comprises the leading third in terms of economic, environmental and social criteria out of a universe of close to 200 Australian companies.
- DAXglobal Alternative Energy Index
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes - are a cooperation of Dow Jones Indexes, STOXX Limited and SAM Group. By bringing together the expertise of two leading index providers and the world-renowned pioneer in sustainability investing, the DJSI family rests on a strong foundation to meet the growing market demand for professional, objective and reliable sustainability benchmarks.
- Earth Index™ - Forty public companies trading on US exchanges that deliver solutions to environmental pollution. Earth Index™
- Jefferies Global Clean Technology Energy Storage IndexSM A sub-index of the Global Clean Technology Index; includes companies providing products and services related to fuel cells, battery technology, and microturbines.
- Ludlow Alternative Energy Index - tracks some of the top alternative energy stocks. The Index provides both institutional and individual investors a tool for tracking the day to day performance of the alternative energy sector in a diversified basket. The index is designed for investors who have a long-term bullish outlook on alternative energy, and may be seeking a diversified portfolio within the sector. The Ludlow Alternative Energy Index is owned and operated by Ludlow Energy Fund.
- Merriman Curhan Ford & Co. Next-Generation Energy - (NGE) Indexsm (NYSE-Arca: NGE.X) tracks the top 30 small- and mid-cap U.S.-listed companies leading the important advances in the development and commercialization of five key NGE technology areas: fuel cells, solar power, alternative fuels, energy storage and other supporting technologies.
- S&P Sector Indices Brochure
- SecurityStockWatch.com - Alternative Energy Index.
- The Ardour Global Index - is a capitalization-weighted, float adjusted index of 81 of the most prominent alternative energy stocks in the world.
- The Cleantech Index™ - (CTIUS) includes US publicly traded "clean" technology companies that offer a diverse range of products, services, and processes designed to improve productivity and efficiency, while reducing environmental impact. The CTIUS includes nine sectors that span industries such as alternative energy, water resources and purification, advanced materials, and logistics. All of the companies in the CTIUS are listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, or the American Stock Exchange
- The KLD Global Climate 100SM Index - (GC 100) is a specialty index designed to promote investment in public companies whose activities demonstrate the greatest potential for mitigating immediate and long-term causes of climate change. KLD, in partnership with the Global Energy Network Institute (GENI), created the Index in response to growing demand from institutions and individuals for investment strategies that address global warming.
Fuel Cell Stocks News from Google News
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:28:27 GMT
The Investor Ideas Marketplace connects Investors and Businesses Seeking: Partnerships, Funding, Acquisitions & Mergers, Licensing, Asset Sales, Management or other needs. Our fastest growing sector is the Green Marketplace, for green, water and cleantech business. If you would like to be part of the green technology shift, Contact us at email@example.com or
Contact Cali Van Zant here or on her linked in profile
Cali is committed to acting as an intermediary for green businesses seeking funding or investors looking for the right green deal for their portfolio.
Green companies with revenues, pre-sales or patented technologies with market differentiation are given first preference by investors. Please contact us through our marketplace or contact me directly.
firstname.lastname@example.org 800 665 0411