Corporate Summary for XSUNX Inc. (XSNX):
Based in Aliso Viejo California, XsunX, Inc. is a public reporting company, trading on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board market (the OTCBB) under the symbol XSNX.OB.
As a technology development company, we believe our success comes from empowering our partners with breakthrough technology that addresses product market needs, offers rapid time-to-market to stay competitive and stable pricing to ensure solar affordability for our partners and their clients.
We leverage existing technology and re-engineer proven processes to create CIGSolar™: The Manufacturing Advantage. This new, hybrid, patent pending manufacturing solution is designed to produce high performance, low cost thin-film CIGS solar cells; a low cost alternative to traditional silicon solar cells currently used in nearly 75% of all solar modules manufactured worldwide.
Our CIGSolar™ solution revolutionizes the solar industry by providing the highest yield CIGS manufacturing technology available in the market today. Robust magnetic media manufacturing technologies combined with proprietary thin film co-evaporation manufacturing processes may soon:
- Improve CIGS solar cell efficiency for lower per watt production costs.
- Provide tighter process controls with highly efficient small-area (about 6"x6" square) solar cell processing techniques.
- Provide multi-megawatt production through-put rates through the use of high-rate material processing and handling technologies proven to improve yields and lower costs within the HD industry.
- Increase production yields through the use of stainless steel substrates that reduce breakage loss and increase manufacturing yields.
- Incentivize manufacturers by reducing per megawatt capital investment and per watt product production costs while achieving sustainable differentiation in the highly competitive solar market.
XsunX has assembled a World Class Team of original equipment manufacturers and consultants to assist in all aspects of systems assembly, installation, and service to support CIGSolar™ providing:
- Complete CIGSolar cell manufacturing lines - Dependable, high-throughput, high performance, reliable process equipment
- Over 100 years of combined manufacturing and TFPV experience
- World-wide engineering support
- Complete end-to-end project management
- World-wide installation, implementation, and service for production lines
Executing a business model popularized by the semiconductor and electronics industries, we are focused on the development of this breakthrough solar manufacturing technology, and will license this proprietary technology to create joint venture business agreements employing the use of our CIGSolar™ technology. We believe that this approach provides XsunX the ability to focus on innovation while leveraging the full value of existing markets developed by our licensees.
As a technology development company, we believe that our success comes from empowering our partners with breakthrough technology that incorporates the best systems and designs to address product market needs, rapid time to market to stay ahead of the competition, and pricing to make solar affordable for our partners and their clients.
The XsunX CIGSolar™ Production Line enables our partners to upgrade existing infrastructure or establish new large-scale manufacturing capacity to produce low cost high performance 125mm square CIGS solar cells for use in a multitude of applications.
How: We are leveraging and adapting cross cutting technologies from our partners in the mature hard disk technology space and high-speed flex circuit printing technology sector to create a new breed of CIGS manufacturing technology that can be rapidly deployed to produce CIGSolar cells. The potential impact of this technology, and its compelling economic advantage, enables us to compete in regard to cost and efficiency by offering commercially viable replacements to existing incumbent poly-crystalline silicon technology, lowering the overall cost of PV energy.
Eliminating Variables: This rapid single cell processing approach provides the platform needed to bridge the gap between laboratory and production module efficiency by reducing composition variation and defects, while simultaneously achieving tighter process controls.
Innovations: The key areas of innovation are based upon the integration and process control of these enabling cross-cutting technologies:
- Development of a patent-pending CIGS small area thermal evaporation system, including the unique CIGS High Temperature Effusion (HTE) sources;
- Adaptation of printed circuit board curtain coating for the aqueous CdS buffer layer;
- Adaptation of high speed flex circuit screen printing for a combination of dielectric barriers and conductive silver busses and fingers for current collection grids, and
- Optimizing front and back contact sputtering processes utilizing mature Hard Disk (HD) technology.
NREL: Using small substrates, the US National Renewable Energy Laboratories routinely achieves high efficiencies for CIGS with 19.9% peaks. Following their example, XsunX has already achieved 15% plus efficiencies and continues to improve processes and conversion efficiencies at the cell level.
For more information on how your organization can benefit from our unique and proprietary CIGSolar lines, please email CIGS-JV@xsunx.com and provide us with some information on your organization and goals.
News for XsunX, Inc.:
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 12/6 - December 6, 2013
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 11/22 - November 22, 2013
- MoneyTV With Donald Baillargeon, 11/8 - November 8, 2013
- Solar Stock XsunX (OTCQB: XSNX) Future Looks Bright: Company Rolls Out New Solar Power Project Development Services This Week - October 16, 2013
- Solar Stock XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Update: 750 kW in Proposals Going Out - More Projects in Review - September 16, 2013
- Solar Stock XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Industry Update: U.S. Market Installs 723 Megawatts in Q1 2013; Grows 33% Over Last Year - September 4, 2013
- Solar Stock XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Industry Update: A Solar System Is Installed in the US Every 4 Minutes - August 23, 2013
- Solar Stock XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Update: New Marketing Efforts Showing Positive Early Results - August 20, 2013
- Solar Stock Trading Alert: XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Closes up 32% - July 31, 2013
- Solar Industry to grow to $155 billion in 2018; U.S. Photovoltaic Manufacturing Consortium Aims to help make CIGS thin films a significant part of that solar success - July 25, 2013
- Bullish Future for Solar says IEA; Solar Stocks to Watch: LDK, XSNX, TSL, YGE - July 16, 2013
- First ever CIGS PV Roadmap Released; CIGS Solar Stocks to Watch - July 11, 2013
- Solar Stocks Bounce: LDK, TSL, YGE, XSNX - July 5, 2013
- Obama's Climate Change Policy and the Global Race for Renewable Energy - June 27, 2013
- Solar Stock Trading Alert: XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Gains 11.94% in early Trading - June 17, 2013
- Are Skies Beginning to Brighten for New Technology Sales? - June 10, 2013
- Surging Demand for CIGS Solar in Japan: Global Trend to Follow? - June 10, 2013
- Solar Stock Video; CEO of XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Discusses Investment in Solar Industry and Recent Appointment of Solar Expert - June 3, 2013
- Solar Stock Q&A with CEO of XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Discussing Paradigm Shift in Solar Industry - May 22, 2013
- Solar Stock XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Reports Dr. John Tuttle Comes on Board to Strengthen CIGS Technological and Business Capabilities - May 20, 2013
- Solar Stocks Snapshot; Solar City (SCTY), XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX), Canadian Solar (CSIQ), LDK Solar (LDK) - May 20, 2013
- This Week on MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 10/18 - October 18, 2013
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 9/27 - September 27, 2013
- This Week on MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 9/13 - September 13, 2013
- This Week on MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 8/30 - August 30, 2013
- This Week on MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 8/9 - August 9, 2013
- 5/31, This Week on MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon - May 31, 2013
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Investor Relations: 888-797-4527
InvestorIdeas Renewable Energy Newswire:
Disclaimer: Corporate Profile as prepared and approved by featured company.
* Investorideas.com disclaimer / disclosure