WEBTEL.MOBI launches - cutting mobile calling and texting costs by 80% worldwide - click here
Click Here For More
Mobile Security Stocks Directory
Accenture (NYSE:ACN) is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Mobile SecurityWebcast: http://www.accenture.com/us-en/Pages/insight-mobile-security-webcast-cio.aspx
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications services to consumers, businesses, and other providers worldwide. The company’s Wireless segment offers wireless voice and data communication services, such as local wireless communications services, long-distance services, and roaming services. This segment also sells various handsets, wirelessly enabled computers, and personal computer wireless data cards; and accessories, including carrying cases, hands-free devices, batteries, battery chargers, and other items. This segment sells its products through its own stores, or through agents or third-party retail stores. Its Wireline segment provides data services comprising switched and dedicated transport, Internet access and network integration, U-verse services, and data equipment; businesses voice applications over IP-based networks; and digital subscriber lines, dial-up Internet access, private lines, managed Web-hosting services, packet services, enterprise networking services, and Wi-Fi services, as well as local, interstate, and international wholesale networking capacity to other service providers. This segment also offers voice services, such as local and long-distance, calling card, 1-800, conference calling, wholesale switched access, caller ID, call waiting, and voice mail services; and application management, security services, integration services, customer premises equipment, outsourcing, government-related services, and satellite video services. The company’s Advertising Solutions segment publishes yellow and white pages directories; and sells directory advertising and Internet-based advertising and local search. In addition, the company provides customer information services. Mobile Security Products:http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=22741
Elephant Talk Communications, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ETAK) is a leading international provider of mobile networking software and services. The Company's mission is to provide a single service, fully enabling and securing the mobile cloud. Elephant Talk empowers Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) and Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs) by providing a cloud based mobile communications infrastructure, operating software and managed services, based mostly on company developed and owned software. We enable these Mobile Operators and Virtual Network Operators by offering a full suite of products, delivery platforms, support services, superior industry expertise and high quality customer service without substantial upfront investment. As a specialized outsourcing partner, we provide operating software, managed services, cloud and SaaS solutions, an integrated transaction and delivery platform to the mobile telecommunications industry globally. Our products include remote health care, credit card fraud prevention, mobile internet ID security, secure remote file access management, loyalty and transaction management services and a whole range of other emerging mobile services. Elephant Talk can count several of the world's leading Mobile Operators amongst their customers including Vodafone, T-Mobile and Zain, and virtually all business is focused on tier 1 operators worldwide.
Microsoft Corp. (NasdaqGS:MSFT) develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. The company’s Windows & Windows Live division offers PC operating system that primarily includes Windows 7 operating system, Windows live suite of applications and Web services, and PC hardware products. Its Server and Tools division provides Windows Server operating systems, Windows Azure; Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Azure, Windows Intune, Windows Embedded, Visual Studio, Silverlight, system center products, Microsoft consulting services, and Premier product support services. This division also offers cloud-based services; and training and certification to developers and information technology professionals, as well as builds standalone and software development lifecycle tools for software architects, developers, testers, and project managers. The company’s Online Services division provides online information and content, including Bing, MSN, adCenter, and Atlas online tools for advertisers. Its Microsoft Business division offers Microsoft office, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office project and office Visio, and Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Microsoft Office Web Apps and Microsoft Office 365, which are online service offerings. The company’s Entertainment and Devices Division segment provides Xbox 360 entertainment platform, which includes the Xbox 360 gaming and entertainment console, Kinect for Xbox 360, Xbox 360 video games, and Xbox 360 accessories; Xbox LIVE; Skype; and Windows Phone. Microsoft Corporation markets and distributes its products and services primarily through original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and resellers, as well as through online. The company has strategic alliances with Nokia, and NIIT Ltd., as well as a strategic relationship Dominion Enterprises, Inc. Mobile Security: Device Security Manager helps developers test various security policies for Windows Mobile devices. It is designed as a desktop application that ships with a preset list of "security configurations". A security configuration can be thought of as a template, which contains a collection of individual policies and settings. For example, a security configuration could define policies such as whether unsigned applications are allowed to execute, whether RAPI is disabled etc. Using this tool, the developer can provision a Windows Mobile device with different configurations, and then test the application’s behavior under these configurations. This tool can be used either on an emulator or an unlocked Windows Mobile device.
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE:NQ) is a leading global provider of trusted mobile Internet services built on its world-class acquisition, engagement and monetization platform. The company was one of the first to recognize the growing security threats targeting smartphone users and now has about 242 million registered and 85 million active user accounts globally. NQ Mobile's cloud-based trust platform has been recognized by third-party testing facilities around the world as the most effective solution for detecting and combating mobile threats. NQ Mobile is recognized as a global pioneer in mobile innovation and technology leadership. NQ Mobile maintains dual headquarters in Dallas, TX, USA and Beijing, China.
Research in Motion Limited (NasdaqGS:RIMM; TSX:RIM.TO) a global leader in wireless innovation, revolutionized the mobile industry with the introduction of the BlackBerry® solution in 1999. Today, BlackBerry products and services are used by millions of customers around the world to stay connected to the people and content that matter most throughout their day. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, RIM operates offices in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Integral security features and an ever-expanding administrative toolset have earned BlackBerry® products the trust of some of the most secure organizations in the world. These security features have also made the BlackBerry solution a world leader in mobile security certifications.
Spare Backup, Inc. (OTCBB:SPBU) is a leading provider of data backup and security software for smartphones, tablets and PCs. Spare Backup’s software enables consumers and small to medium sized businesses to easily protect valuable computer and mobile data quickly, automatically and cost-effectively. Spare Backup software intelligently selects, secures and stores personal and business content on a continuous basis or according to the schedule of the user’s choice. It also allows for the integration of that content across various devices and provides enhanced security features to protect valuable data on any lost or stolen devices. Spare Backup software is the first totally automated cloud-based backup service that is distributed on a stand-alone or private label basis through major retail and warranty service partners in North America and Europe.
Sybase, Inc (a division of SAP AG) (NYSE: SAP) is the largest global enterprise software company exclusively focused on managing and mobilizing information from the data center to the point of action. Sybase provides open, cross-platform solutions that securely deliver information anytime, anywhere, enabling customers to create an information edge. The world’s most critical data in commerce, communications, finance, government and healthcare runs on Sybase. Federal, state and local governments have reprioritized their IT initiatives to support emergency responders and defend against threats. Using Sybase solutions, agencies share data between sites, staff and each other-giving every stakeholder access to the real-time information they need to take appropriate action.
Telecommunication RSS Feeds
SPINNER Announce Participation at CTIA 2013
(Tue, 14 May 2013 13:50:00 GMT)
SPINNER is pleased to announce our participation at CTIA 2013, a leading event for the mobile communications industry.
Private Mobile Networks-Private GSM and IP Solutions
(Thu, 11 Apr 2013 23:00:00 GMT)
Private Mobile Networks (PMN) provide the ability to access voice services using mobile handsets over a private GSM network. With PMN, the mobile phone can be the handset of choice for financial and practical reasons by replicating a cellular network…
The Private Mobile Network GSM Solution
(Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:48:00 GMT)
The Private Mobile Network GSM solution is an amalgamation of both hardware and software technologies that allow the deployment of a private and secure GSM network.
Telecom News and Research Resources
Telecom Industry Associations
- Telecommunications Association (NAATA) is at the forefront in creating opportunities for Asian American media...
- Enterprise Wireless Alliance (EWA) is the nationwide advocate and service organization of enterprise business users, dealers, service providers,technology manufacturers. http://www.ita-relay.com/
- TCA is a dynamic telecommunications and IT professionals association whose members come from both government and private industry. We focus on networking and information exchange-conducting monthly meetings, educational seminars and activities based on the needs and interests of our membership. http://www.tca.org/
Industry Articles by Investorideas.com
- Mobile Search - From Innovation to Application
As the number of cell phone users continues to grow and devices evolve to suit the mobile lifestyle, the transition from PC Internet based services is rapidly transitioning into the handheld market.
- Darth Vader: Coming to a Phone Line Near You Soon
To survive vanishing phone service margins, telecom companies from Verizon Communications (VZ) to smaller regional competitors are moving into the entertainment business - hoping to pipe movies into your living room instead of the cable companies one day.
Telecom Funds and Venture Capital Investing
- ABN AMRO Private Equity - partnership that makes equity investments in rapidly growing telecommunications, information technology, business services and healthcare services companies
- ARD Ventures - provides buyout financing to distressed technology companies with flexible secured lenders.
- Birchmere Ventures - invests in information infrastructure, e-services, telecommunication software, enterprise software, and bioinformatics.
- Digital Partners Venture Capital - provides capital for early stage Northwest Internet and communications companies.
- Gabriel Venture Partners - focuses on information technology and telecommunications.
- ICON Telecommunication & Utilities Fund (ICTUX) - Invests in the Leisure sector in areas such as Integrated Telecommunications and Wireless Telecommunication Services.
- JK&B Capital - investment focus is in telecommunications, software, and information technologies.
Telecom Industry Experts and Analysts
- The Chatham Group - Jerry A. Klein
Los Altos, CA Tel: 650-948-1243 Fax: 650-949-0534 Technology Litigation Support services. Experts in: Electronics, Semiconductors, Computer Hrdwr./Sftwr., Telecom., Offc. Automation, Communications, Medical Electronics, Biotechnology, Mat'ls., Manufacturing, Industry Custom & Practice, Marketing.
- FTI/Teklicon - Lee A. Egherman
San Jose, CA Tel: 408-261-8800 Fax: 408-261-0320 Toll-Free: 800-926-8972 FTI/Teklicon's registry includes experts in Semiconductor, Computer, Software, Electronics, Telecommunications, and related technologies. FTI/Teklicon experts have worked for attorneys on over 500 cases since 1986. FTI/Teklicon is a subsidiary of FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Frost & Sullivan's Mobile & Wireless portal has the objective of giving users up-to-date analysis and implications of market developments, trends, events and strategies. Articles are submitted on a regular basis from analysts around the world including US, Europe, Latin America and Asia. After registering, users can freely access these articles at any time. http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/vp.pag/mobilecomm
- Silicon Valley Expert Witness Group, Inc. - Richard M. McCloskey, President, COO
Mountain View, CA Tel: 650-917-0700 Fax: 650-917-0701 Toll-Free: 888-873-4420 Legal Consulting services for litigation involving Intellectual Property (Patent, Copyright, Trade Secret) and Contract Disputes for Electronics, Computer Hardware/Software, Communications, Semiconductor and Manufacturing technology.
- DLT Consulting, LLC - David Lucantoni
Ocean, NJ Tel: 732-493-0587 Fax: 732-493-4465 Internationally renowned Telecom Expert with over 20 years experience. Areas of expertise: Networking Technologies, ATM, IP, Frame Relay, Wireless, Satellite, Performance, Reliability, Statistics, and Due Diligence.
- National Expert Witness Network, LLC - Dave McDonald
Magalia, CA Tel: 866-873-7890 Fax: 530-873-7891 Value-added service through a thorough understanding of high-technology issues, enabling expedited Identification of Experts with the experience and expertise relevant to your requirements.
- Entropy Management Solutions - Anthony Wechselberger
Escondido, CA Tel: 619-823-3009 Fax: 760-740-0013 Twenty-five years of technical and management leadership in the broadcast, broadband and multimedia industries. Key words: cable, satellite, wireless, consumer electronics, product/systems engineering.
- Software Analysis Group LLC - Steven Kursh, Ph.D., CSDP
Weston, MA Tel: (781) 608-0017 Management consulting and litigation support services to software companies, corporations, private-equity firms, and legal counsel. Retained by counsel for plaintiffs and defendants; we have testified before arbitration panels and in the federal courts.
- EnterprIT.com Corporation - Mr. Richard Van Leer
Pembroke Pines, FL Tel: 954-450-0745 Fax: 480-247-5284 SPAM - Email - Header - Routing - Forgery and SMTP/Internet Transmission, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Forensics, Legal Consultant. Four decades computer expert.
- Arams Associates - Dr. Frank R. Arams
Great Neck, NY Tel: 516-466-8597 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Patent Technical Expert; litigation & forensic support; successful prior art researcher. Proven track record as Management Consultant & proposals in high technology, microwave, RF, satellite, broadband, video, optical communications, electrophysics. PhD, Fellow IEEE, listed Who's Who in America.
- Alta Consulting Services Inc. - John V. Deal
Bellevue, WA Tel: 425-576-1202 Toll-Free: 888-891-2582 Electronic systems design and litigation support; Automation, security, fire detection/alarm, communication systems; installation-related claims, Failure & project management analysis, design E&O - Expert witnesses.
Mobile Gaming News
- Blue's News: regular updates and article format news on the latest mods and developments in the gaming world. www.bluesnews.com
- Classic Gaming: http://www.classicgaming.com/
- CNET News.com:daily technology news from CNet, including enterprise, e-business, communications, media, science, and personal technology stories. http://news.com.com/
- GameDev.net - Gamedev.net is the leading resource for game developers, featuring daily news updates www.gamedev.net
- GeekExtreme - Tech News and Reviews - www.geekextreme.com
- I4U News: The Technology News Magazine and Gadget Shopping Guide www.i4u.com
- Mobile Gaming News: The mobile gaming industry is generating lots of momentum and here is some recent news on the market.
- Mobile Content News: http://www.moconews.net/index.php?cat=11
- Mobile Mag http://mobilemag.com/content/100/345/
- Phone Game Review: http://www.phonegamereview.com/
- Warp2Search - Daily Tech News http://www.warp2search.net
- Wireless Gaming Review: http://www.wgamer.com/
- Wireless Developer Network: leading provider of daily news & commentary for the wireless economy & mobile Internet! www.wirelessdevnet.com
- ZDNet :product reviews, computing news, downloads, how-tos, developer guides, columns, and more. www.zdnet.com
Mobile Music News
- Cellular-news - a leading wireless telecoms news and information portal
- Digital Music News: Technology News for Music Industry Professionals
- Mobile Music News: Recent news on the mobile music market
- The Mobile Music section is sponsored by MobZilla:
- Billboard: news, current charts, artist information, tour finder, and the latest headlines from Billboard Magazine.
- Mobile Phone News and Reviews (MobileBurn) - Mobile Phone News and Reviews.
- MusicDish LLC: Music Industry News Network
- Music Industry Resources - New Music Releases - Latest Music News - The Hollywood Reporter
Telecom News Sources
Telecom Stock Indices
- 123Tech.com is a technology consulting company whose mission is to help small businesses to implement new technologies. Their services include software/hardware installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, network installations, web page design & hosting, domain name registration, and web-based website editors.
- ACM Tech News is a major force in advancing the skills of information technology professionals and students worldwide. ACM provides Portal to Computing Literature, authoritative publications and pioneering conference technology.
- Budde.com is an independent global telecommunications research and consultancy company, which includes 45 national and international researchers in 15 countries. The subscription based website specializes in the strategic planning of interactive services such as video media, internet, multimedia and intelligent and value-added networks based on telecommunications, broadband and satellite networks.
- Cable Datacom News is the only news source that exclusively tracks the cable IP infrastructure, applications and services market. Coverage areas include cable IP data, cable IP telephony, cable OSS, metro optical, broadband content, and home networking.
- Cellular News
- Cellular Phone News
- CNet is a tech news portal news that caters to enterprise decision makers, IT professionals, small business decision makers, developers, tech enthusiasts, and resellers.
- Communications Convergence
- Communications Design
- Communications News
- Computer & Technology News
- Daily Wireless
- Electronic Business
- Electronic News Online
- Embedded Systems Magazine
- FastTrack Wireless
- Garmin GPS Navigation Systems - GPS Navigation systems for drivers, hikers, bikers, hunting, fishing and geocaching.
- Global Telephony Online
- GS Mag International
- Heller Report & Telecom Markets
- IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine
- In-Stat: click here
- Messanging Software
- Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Communications International
- Mobile Mass
- Network World Fusion
- New Zealand Wireless
- Pacific Dialogue
- PDA Street
- Planet Wireless
- Pyramid Research focuses on convergence issues for the communications market.
- RCR Wireless News
- RF Design Magazine
- RF GlobalNet
- Server World
- Sound and Communications
- Spread Spectrum Scene Online
- TCM Net
- Tech Republic
- Tech Trend Advisor
- Technology News Network
- Telecom Paper
- Telephony World
- VoIP Basics - Web Telephony - A guide to voice over IP and how to make free telephone calls from your computer.
- Wi-Fi Planet - The Wi-Fi Technology Forum - for Wireless Networks and Networking.
- Wireless Cellular
- Wireless Developer Network
- Wireless News Factor
- Wireless Review
- Wireless Today
- Wireless Week
- Wireless Week Newsletter
- World of Wireless Communications