One World Holdings, Inc. (OWOO) Shareholder Call Will Detail National Roll-Out of Latest Products
March 23, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) The One World Doll Project, subsidiary of One World Holdings, has scheduled a stockholders conference call for April 6 at 11 a.m. ET in which the company will release details of its national retail store roll-out of the Prettie Girls!
Following One World Holdings, Inc.’s (OWOO) Pursuit toward Global Expansion
March 20, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) In little more than five years, founders of The One World Doll Project have transformed a mere idea for retail diversification into a product line that is rapidly gaining national publicity and market penetration via growing distribution, celebrity partnerships and an unmatched industry endorsement.
Toy News: Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW) Reports an $18 Million Improvement in Operating Performance for the 2014 Fiscal Year
ST. LOUIS - February 19, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW) today reported results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 3, 2015.
Toy News: Saban Brands and Fisher-Price Announce New Innovative Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Imaginext Product Line for Preschoolers
LOS ANGELES - February 17, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) Saban Brands and Fisher-Price today announced a new line of Imaginext products, inspired by the iconic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, for preschool-aged children coming to market summer 2015.
Toy News: Mattel (MAT) Collaborates with Google to Reimagine the Iconic View-Master Toy
NEW YORK - February 13, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) Kicking off the Toy Industry Association's Toy Fair in New York today, Mattel, Inc. (MAT) unveiled a collaboration with Google that gives the iconic View-Master toy a 21st century twist.
Toy News: Hasbro (HAS) Delivers the World’s Best Play Experiences at 2015 American International Toy Fair
PAWTUCKET, R.I. - February 13, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) Hasbro, Inc. (HAS) will showcase its 2015 lineup of innovative brand experiences at the American International Toy Fair in New York City.
Toy News: Hasbro (HAS) and BuzzFeed Team up to Launch Global MONOPOLY HERE & NOW Campaign
PAWTUCKET, R.I. - February 13, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) Roll the dice, pass GO, and get ready to take your MONOPOLY token on a trip around the world! In celebration of the MONOPOLY brand’s 80th anniversary, Hasbro, Inc. (HAS) has teamed up with social news and entertainment company BuzzFeed to ask fans to choose which great cities around the world will be featured as property spaces in new MONOPOLY HERE & NOW games launching this fall.
Subscribe to Toy News RSS
Funds and Venture Capital Investing
LF Venture Capital prefers to support existing management of growth-oriented consumer product companies by making significant minority equity investments of US $5 million to $10 million. We focus on companies that can leverage the global sourcing network and product expertise of our parent company, Li & Fung Limited.
We generally avoid start-up opportunities and prefer to participate in later-stage expansion rounds and management buy-outs. While we usually act as lead sponsor of a transaction, we also co-invest with other private equity firms in larger transactions focus on the following consumer product sectors: Garments, Home Furnishings and housewares, Fashion Accessories, Shoes, Handbags and Travel Goods, Gifts and Handicrafts ,Premiums, Toys http://www.lfvc.com/criteria/index.html
Industry Experts and Analysts
- Dr. Toy - www.drtoy.com official site for Dr. Toy's provides children, parents, and other adults independent information about the latest award winning toys. Ask Dr. Toy for advice on what toys will best suit your child and browse top 100 toys by year.
- The Toy Guy reviews current toys and games and addresses issues relevant to parents and kids alike. Chris Byrne, is an industry expert known as The Toy Guy http://www.thetoyguy.com/About.html The Toy Man Online ;http://www.thetoymanonline.com/about_ttm.html
- Toy Safety - click here
- Toy & Game Industry Foundation - The Toy & Game Industry Foundation offers Industry Professionals the unique opportunity to attend the Toy & Game Inventor's Forum. www.toysngames.com/foundation/industry
- American Association of Exporters and Importers
11 West 42nd St.
New York, NY 10036
- American Booksellers Association (ABA)
828 South Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591
- American Specialty Toy Retailers Association (ASTRA)
4700 W Lake Ave.
Glenview, IL 60025
- Association of Crafts & Creative Industries (ACCI)
Zanesville, Ohio 43702-2188
- Association Headquarters, Inc.
236 Route 38 West
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Tel: (609) 231-8500
- Canada's Greatest Collector's Toy Show
91 Rylander Boulevard Unit 7,
Canada M1B 5M5
Tel: (416) 633-7378
- Canadian Toy Manufacturers Association
Kleinburg, Ontario LUJ1C0
- Children's Advertising Review Unit
Council of Better Business Bureaus
845 3rd Ave., 17th Floor
New York, NY 10022
- Congress Innsbruck/Igls Postfach
Tel: (0512) 5936-0
Fax: (0512) 5936-7
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
4330 East West Highway
Bethesda, Maryland 20814
- Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
- Diecast Toy Collectors Association
Bend, OR 97709-1824
- Economic Industry Reports
2345 Kendricks Court
Raleigh, NC 27613
- Electronic Industries Association/Consumer
Electronics Manufacturer Association (CEMA)
2500 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22201-3834
- Family Promotion
v.z.w. Lieveheersbeestjeslaan 36
Tel: +32 2 6754000
Fax: +32 2 6753594
- Federal Trade Commission
6th & Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20580
- French Trade Office
810 7th Ave., 38th Floor
New York, NY 10019
- Harrogate International Toy Fair Ltd
8/9 Upper Street
Islington, London N1 0PP
Tel: (071) 226-6653
- Hobby Industry Association (HIA)
319 East 54th St.
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
207 Commercial Court
Morganville, NJ 07751
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council
219 East 46th St.
New York, NY 10017
- Infant Furnishings Representatives Association
4501 North High Street, Suite B
Columbus, OH 43214
International Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association
350 5th Ave., Suite 2309
New York, NY 10118
- International Mass Retail Association
1700 North Moore St., Suite 2250
Arlington, VA 22209
- Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
236 Route 38 West, Suite 100
Moorestown, NJ 08057
- Koln Messe
GmbH Messeplatz 1
Tel: (0221) 82 10
Telex: 8873 426
Fax: (0221) 821 2574
- Leading National Advertisers
11 West 42nd St.
New York, NY 10036
5055 Wilshire Blvd. 7th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- esse Essen GmbH Postfach
Tel: +49 201-7244240
Fax: +49 201-7244448
- Midwest Association of Toy, Hobby and Trim-A-Tree
516 North Main St., Suite D
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
- Miniatures Industry Association of America (MIAA)
P.O. Box 2188
Zanesville, Ohio 43702
- Miniature Retailers Association
Kingston, NY 12401
- Model Railroad Industry Association (MRIA)
303 Freeport Road
Pittsburg, PA 15215