NonlethalStocks.com - Non-Lethal and Security Stocks News, Homeland Security News, Border and Port Security News and Research Tools for Defense Investors including Defense Stock Directories
National Homeland Security Knowledgebase
Investorideas.com and Homelanddefensesstocks.com New Defense Stock Profile Featured for United Protection Security Group Inc. (TXS.V: UZZ)
Click Here For More
Nonlethal Research and Articles
Click Here For More
National Homeland Security Knowledgebase Newswire:
Lakeland (LAKE) Update on Business Activity Relating to Ebola Crisis
(Thu, 30 Oct 2014 06:00:00 PST)
RONKONKOMA, N.Y. - October 30, 2014 (NHSK newswire) Lakeland Industries, Inc. (LAKE), a leading global manufacturer of industrial protective clothing for industry, municipalities, healthcare and to first responders on the federal, state and local levels, today provided the following update on recent business activities and corporate developments.
Cybersecurity News: Cybersecurity and Military Operations Experts Come Together to Educate Market on Cyber Resiliency
(Tue, 21 Oct 2014 06:00:00 PST)
October 21, 2014 (NHSK newswire) ALEXANDRIA, VaCounterTack, a pioneer in delivering real-time endpoint threat detection, context and visibility around targeted attacks, will be hosting an exclusive roundtable event that will focus on applying the concept of resiliency in the military capacity to the cybersecurity industry.
Biometric News: Global Fingerprint Sensors Market Outlook 2020 - Mobile Devices, Government, Defense, Healthcare, Commercial Security and Banking & Finance Analysis
(Tue, 21 Oct 2014 06:00:00 PST)
DUBLIN - October 21, 2014 (NHSK newswire) Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fingerprint Sensors Market by Type, Material, Application, and Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
Non-Lethal Weapons (NLW) Market will be worth $1,630.6m in 2014
(Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:13:00 -0700)
LONDON, Oct. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Conducted & Directed Energy Weapons (CEW & DEW), Less Lethal Weapons (LLW) & Equipment for Military & Law Enforcement Report Details The concept of a weapon that is ...
US, Other Countries to Provide Ukraine With Non-Lethal Weapon: Poroshenko
(Sun, 26 Oct 2014 03:03:12 -0700)
Ukraine will receive non-lethal weapons from the United States and several other countries, which will help the country to strengthen its defense, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said.
ACT Opposition bid for more Tasers for police fails in Legislative Assembly
(Wed, 29 Oct 2014 22:48:00 -0700)
The ACT Opposition has failed to convince the Legislative Assembly that all frontline police officers should be equipped with Tasers.
Nonlethal Weapons News and Research Resources
- All Stun Guns - sells stun guns, stun batons, myotrons, tasers, and accessories.
- A1knives - selling airsoft guns, swords, knives, and crossbows.
- Able Stun Guns - offers stun guns and batons, myotrons, and tasers for personal security and self defense.
- Action Stun Guns - offers stun guns and batons for personal security and self defense.
- Addo Enterprises Self-Defense Products - sells stun guns, pepper spray, safety lights, and other personal protection products.
- Ankle Pocket - offering an ankle holster for small caliber handguns. Also offers knives, pepper spray, and stun guns.
- Yahoo News - Terrorism & 9/11
- SecEUR, located in Brussels, specialises in providing up-to-date information and analysis on EU and NATO homeland security policy developments and their impact on public and private players. We pay special attention to the EU's rapidly expanding support for dual-use technologies and homeland security (HS) research objectives, and what these mean for business, government and other stakeholders.
Nonlethal Weapons News Sources
Industry Articles by Investorideas.com
- The Lowdown on Non-Lethal: Taser International Inc. & MDM Group, Inc. - Electric bullets, stun guns and laser-directed plasma channels - no we're not talking about Bill Gibson's latest novel. This is not the Matrix re-loaded, unloaded or offloaded, it's the year 2004 and non-lethal weaponry is stepping up to the plate, to take a hit at potentially changing the face of conflict management, perhaps around the globe.
- Main Sponsors at Mcgraw-Hill Homeland Security Summit 2004 - Display Exciting New Products for Homeland Defense and First Responders' Market.Attendees at the McGraw-Hill Homeland Security Summit and Exposition held in Washington, DC, in early June were treated to information about -- and demonstrations of -- the latest hardware, software, and systems aimed at making operations safer and more stable for those tasked with dealing with terrorism, disasters, and other homeland defense issues.
- Non-Lethal Energy Weapons "On the Road to Star Trek's Phaser" - Amid increasing debate about just how 'non-lethal' they really are, the race continues to develop the next generation of non-lethal stun weapons and invent longer range techniques to incapacitate without killing. Of course, weapons not designed to kill are not a new invention. Think Robin Hood's quarterstaff! But the weapons in development these days are the stuff of science fiction becoming science fact.
Click Here For More
Homeland Security Industry Experts and Analysts
- Aerospace Security Solutions
- Bear, Stearns & Co
- Criterion Research Group, an independent research firm covering both corporate equities and debt, announced today that it has initiated coverage of the Homeland Security sector. Senior analyst Brian Russo will lead the coverage. (more info)
- Frost and Sullivan Aerospace & Defense Industry Portal
- Homeland Security Research Corporation (HSRC) is a Washington DC based company dedicated to studying, analyzing, developing innovative technologies, and creating actionable knowledge about the homeland security industry and its products
- Mallon and Associates, Division of C.E. Unterberg, Towbin - Mr. Jack Mallon - Mallon and Associates, Division of C.E. Unterberg, Towbin - Publisher of leading industry financial newsletter, Mallon's Security Report. (more info)
- MILITARY, HOMELAND SECURITY Market Analysis, Data & Figures
- Morgan Keegan - Brian Ruttenbur - Equity Research Analyst, Morgan Keegan & Co. Inc: Homeland Security Technology. (more info)
- Purdue University
- Spear's Security Industry Analyst - A niche publication dedicated to the security and homeland defense industry called Spear's Security Industry Analyst. (more info)
- Stephens Inc. - Investment Bankers - Security and Defense IT Services group focuses on companies that offer products or technology-related services to the defense, intelligence, and homeland security markets.
- The George Washington University -
- Who's Who in Homeland Security Lists over 1,500 individuals whose job function involves homeland security and national security. Whether you are searching for the Chief of Police of New York City, the head of the Office of Homeland Security, or the Chief of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Fast Turnkey One-Fee OTCBB Stock Offering Services
Complete one-fee turnkey stock offering packages, which include all document preparation and filing services, from incorporation to trading on the OTCBB.
Email us to ask about our partner's services.
Defense and Homeland Security Indices
- Amex Defense Index - The Amex Defense Index (DFI) is an equal dollar weighted Index designed to represent a cross section of widely held, highly capitalized companies involved in providing systems, equipment and services to the United States government and its allies for the purpose of supporting military, defense and intelligence efforts. The component stocks operate in industry segments that include, but are not limited to, military aircraft manufacturing, shipbuilding, ground transportation, aerospace instrumentation and technology, specialized communication and radar systems, ammunition and weapon systems.
- The iShares Dow Jones U.S. Aerospace & Defense Index Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Dow Jones U.S. Select Aerospace & Defense Index.
- The SPADE Defense Index® (AMEX: DXS) is a modified market cap-weighted index that was developed to provide a financial benchmark for the performance of companies involved with the defense, homeland security, and space. More than 50 companies currently comprise the index. Information on the Index -- including its methodology, rules, constituents, and performance -- can be found at http://www.spadeindex.com. In October 2005, the first (and currently only) exchange traded fund on defense and homeland security was launched by Powershares. The Powershares Aerospace & Defense Portfolio ETF trades under the symbol 'PPA' and is designed to track the performance of the SPADE. (more info)
- S&P Sector Indices Brochure
Show us the money - we show you the results! Publish Press Releases, Advertise with Banner Ads, Text Link ads and more