InvestingInWireless.com - A Leading Global Website for Wireless Stocks,- Mobile Payment Stocks, Mobile Security Stocks, Mobile Gaming Stocks, Mobile App Stocks and Smartphone Stocks
Wireless Stocks Directory - Mobile Payment Stocks, Mobile Security Stocks, Mobile Gaming Stocks, Mobile App Stocks and Smartphone Stocks
Visit the Tech Stocks Directory with Listed Tech Companies on TSX, TSX Venture, OTC, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, ASX, AIM and other leading Stock Exchanges
Read More News
Wireless Research and Articles
Read More Articles
Sat, 25 Oct 2014 20:33:15 PDT
Wireless price war's good for consumers, but challenges carriers
(Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:18:07 -0700)
More than any time in the past decade, wireless customers are reaping the benefits of a carrier price war over smartphones and tablets, as well as monthly data service contracts.
How T-Mobile Trashed Its Own Industry and Gained 22 Million Subscribers in the Process
(Thu, 23 Oct 2014 03:58:27 -0700)
Over the past 18 months, T-Mobile has rolled out seven different campaigns under its Uncarrier messaging that aggressively targets competitors by debunking the wireless industry in hopes of gaining market share. The wireless carrier claims that it has added 22.5 million subscribers in the past year and a half, making it the fastest-growing network out of the "big four" (Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T ...
New Study Finds Only AT&T Positioned to Capture Wireless Competitorsâ€™ Customers Through High-Speed Internet and Home ...
(Thu, 23 Oct 2014 07:55:00 -0700)
American consumers would generally consider their wireless carrier as an option for providing high-speed internet access and home security/automation services. But, new research fr
Apple Watch is a breakthrough device that wonâ€™t polarize the wearable computing world
(Sat, 25 Oct 2014 12:00:08 PDT)
The highly anticipated Apple Watch carries forward many Apple traditions, including a new input method, but doesn't break with the industry in a way that raises industry angst and eyebrows. It's thinking different, but not divisive.
Apple Watch is a breakthrough device that won’t polarize the wearable computing world originally published by Gigaom, © copyright 2014.
Whisper CEO suspends editorial staff, but maintains that the Guardian report is inaccurate
(Sat, 25 Oct 2014 09:09:17 PDT)
Whisper's CEO says the anonymous social network has put its editorial team on leave while it investigates claims made by the Guardian, but maintains that the newspaper's report was inaccurate and misleading on a number of points about how the service works
Whisper CEO suspends editorial staff, but maintains that the Guardian report is inaccurate originally published by Gigaom, © copyright 2014.
How to use Appleâ€™s Continuity, iCloud Drive and AirDrop to share files with yourself
(Sat, 25 Oct 2014 09:00:49 PDT)
When you think of online sharing, you think about sharing your files with other people. Apple's iOS and OS X updates will show you how easy it is to to share with your other devices.
How to use Apple’s Continuity, iCloud Drive and AirDrop to share files with yourself originally published by Gigaom, © copyright 2014.
Wireless Investing Blogs
Mobile Gaming News
- Blue's News: regular updates and article format news on the latest mods and developments in the gaming world. www.bluesnews.com
- Classic Gaming: http://www.classicgaming.com/
- CNET News.com: daily technology news from CNet, including enterprise, e-business, communications, media, science, and personal technology stories. http://news.com.com/
- Gamedev.net is the leading resource for game developers, featuring daily news updates www.gamedev.net
- GeekExtreme - Tech News and Reviews - www.geekextreme.com
- I4U News: The Technology News Magazine and Gadget Shopping Guide www.i4u.com
- Mobile Gaming News: The mobile gaming industry is generating lots of momentum and here is some recent news on the market:
- Mobile Content News: http://www.moconews.net/index.php?cat=11
- Mobile Mag http://mobilemag.com/content/100/345/
- Phone Game Review: http://www.phonegamereview.com/
- Warp2Search - Daily Tech News http://www.warp2search.net
- Wireless Gaming Review: http://www.wgamer.com/
- Wireless Developer Network: leading provider of daily news & commentary for the wireless economy & mobile Internet! www.wirelessdevnet.com
- ZDNet :product reviews, computing news, downloads, how-tos, developer guides, columns, and more. www.zdnet.com
Mobile Music News
- Cellular-news - a leading wireless telecoms news and information portal
- Digital Music News: Technology News for Music Industry Professionals
- Mobile Music News: Recent news on the mobile music market
- The Mobile Music section is sponsored by MobZilla:
- Billboard: news, current charts, artist information, tour finder, and the latest headlines from Billboard Magazine.
- Mobile Phone News and Reviews (MobileBurn) - Mobile Phone News and Reviews.\
- MusicDish LLC: Music Industry News Network
- Music Industry Resources - New Music Releases - Latest Music News - The Hollywood Reporter
Wireless News and Research Resources
- 123Tech.com is a technology consulting company whose mission is to help small businesses to implement new technologies. Their services include software/hardware installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, network installations, web page design & hosting, domain name registration, and web-based website editors.
- ACM Tech News is a major force in advancing the skills of information technology professionals and students worldwide. ACM provides Portal to Computing Literature, authoritative publications and pioneering conference technology.
- Budde.com is an independent global telecommunications research and consultancy company, which includes 45 national and international researchers in 15 countries. The subscription based website specializes in the strategic planning of interactive services such as video media, internet, multimedia and intelligent and value-added networks based on telecommunications, broadband and satellite networks.
- Cable Datacom News is the only news source that exclusively tracks the cable IP infrastructure, applications and services market. Coverage areas include cable IP data, cable IP telephony, cable OSS, metro optical, broadband content, and home networking.
- Cell Phones Talk - Provides daily updated cell phone news and reviews as well as tips/glossary.
- Cellular News
- Cellular Phone News
- CNet is a tech news portal news that caters to enterprise decision makers, IT professionals, small business decision makers, developers, tech enthusiasts, and resellers.
Wireless News Sources
Industry Articles by Investorideas.com
- Mobile Search Offers Viable Revenue Models Through Innovative Technology and Growing Mobile Content - Mobile search has become an inviting opportunity for firms such as AskMeNow (OTCBB: OWHC), Baidu.com (NASDAQ: BIDU), InfoSpace (NASDAQ:INSP), Ask.com (NASDAQ: IACI), and Microsoft (NASDAQ; MSFT) as they continue to pursue innovative technology to take advantage of the growing demands of the mobile user and the increasing amount of content available on today's handsets. While the potentially lucrative mobile advertising model is believed to be further down the road, companies are currently looking at different channels for creating viable revenue models to capitalize on the growing number of mobile users.
- Convergence in Mobile Devices Drives Travel Technology Adoption and Innovation - Innovations in GPS are discussed with companies such as Garmin International (NASDAQ: GRMN), and Palm Inc.(NASDAQ:PALM), with insights provided by AskMeNow (OTCBB: OWHC) on its application that enables travelers to access relevant information from their mobile device. Logitech (NASDAQ: LOGI) shares video communication evolution, while Sling Media Inc., Coby Electronics Corporation and XM Satellite (NASDAQ: XMSR) reveal details regarding unique portable entertainment devices.
- Securing Wireless Communication in the Enterprise - A report on the rising integration of mobile and wireless technology into today's enterprise. Challenges and opportunities are revealed by Amy Feng, Managing Director and Senior Analyst, Infrastructure Software for JMP Securities LLC as well as by industry participants Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), McAfee, Inc. (NYSE: MFE), Roaming Messenger, Inc. (OTCBB: RMSG) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO).
- Innovation in Mobile Search Technology, Unique Content and Mobile Digital Entertainment Open New Avenues for Market and ARPU Growth. Market perspectives are presented from Richi Jennings, Analyst with Ferris Research, Inc. as well as mobile digital entertainment providers RealNetworks Inc. (NASDAQ: RNWK); and Warner Music Group Corp. (NYSE: WMG); in addition to AskMeNow (OTCBB: OWHC - InfoByPhone Corp. d.b.a. AskMeNow, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ocean West Holding Corp.); and InfoSpace Inc. (NASDAQ: INSP), mobile search innovators.
- Analysts raise concerns over Research In Motion Stock Valuation InvestorIdeas.com - Following the release of news that Research in Motion (RIMM), the makers of the popular Blackberry handheld wireless device, has an exposure to a patent infringement lawsuit, the company's share price has dropped five percent. On Wednesday RIMM shares were trading at $82.52, down $4.52, or 5.2 percent.
Featured Mobile and Wireless Articles By Industry Participants
Marketwire - Wireless/Mobile Feeds
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:55:10 EDT
Infonetics survey: MNOs see strong role for small cells, but backhaul challenges remain
(Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:08:11 EDT)
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwired - October 24, 2014) - Market research firm Infonetics Research released excerpts from its 2014 Small Cell Backhaul Strategies: Global Service Provider Survey, which provides insights into operator plans for small cell backhaul.
Dream Payments Honoured With Innovation Award for Mobile Point of Sale Solution
(Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:58:59 EDT)
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Oct. 24, 2014) - Dream Payments, a next generation mobile payment platform, today announced that it is the IVIE award winner for the Canadian Payments Benefiting Acquirers Innovation Award by ACT Canada. ACT Canada is the stakeholder association driving payment evolution & digital identity and these inaugural IVIE awards celebrate innovation in payments and secure identity products using secure chip technologies and recognize the ingenuity of the winners and the value that implementations of emerging technologies bring to the market.
The SIP Trunk Providers Worth Implementing Into Your Business, Decided by 1010PhoneRates.com
(Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:39:41 EDT)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 24, 2014) - SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is used by VoIP systems to manage VoIP phone calls. The phone calls operate differently from circuit-switched phone calls and are a much cheaper alternative. This is why many companies are switching to this option to save money. The specialists at 1010PhoneRates.com recently decided on the SIP trunk providers that are worth implementing into a business. The specialists looked into overall price, additional features, customer satisfaction reviews and more:
Wireless Funds and Venture Capital Investing
Wireless Industry Experts and Analysts
- Frost & Sullivan's Mobile & Wireless portal has the objective of giving users up-to-date analysis and implications of market developments, trends, events and strategies. Articles are submitted on a regular basis from analysts around the world including US, Europe, Latin America and Asia. After registering, users can freely access these articles at any time. http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/vp.pag/mobilecomm
- Lehman Brothers Wireline Equipment Analyst Steve Levy, Raymond James & Assoc. Telecom Equipment Analyst Todd Koffman
- Pierre Maccagno, Ph.D.Semiconductors - Wireless Communications,Richard F. Valera Wireless Communications: Needham
- Juniper Research specialise in providing high quality analytical research reports and consultancy services to the telecoms industry. We have particular expertise in the mobile, wireless, broadband and IP-convergence, sectors.
Juniper is independent, unbiased and able to provide reliable assessments of markets, technologies and industry players. Our team is drawn from experienced senior managers with proven track records.
- Richi Jennings, Analyst, Ferris Research, Inc (http://www.ferris.com/)
- The Enderle Group - Rob Enderle, Principal Analyst, provides an unparalleled look underneath breaking technology events to identify the core reasons that buyers and builders of this technology should care. Enderle Group strives "to bring diverse and challenging views into technology advisory services and consulting". Built on a rapid response model and focusing on emerging personal technologies, the Enderle Group remains a unique and critical resource in the personal technology market. http://enderlegroup.com
Wireless Industry Associations
- The 'Association of Wireless Technology' (AOWT) was formed in the late 90's creating a much needed link between wireless development and wireless deployment channels and other various trades and services contributing to wireless technology worldwide. http://www.aowt.org/
- CTIA - The Wireless Association: http://www.ctia.org/
- The Mobile Data Association is the non-profit, global association for vendors and users of mobile data and their advisors. http://www.mda-mobiledata.org/mda/
- The UNH-IOL Wireless LAN Consortium is an industry-supported organization that works in conjunction with its member companies to provide a neutral test environment and industry accepted test methodologies for the purpose of promoting and fostering interoperability of Wireless LAN devices. http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/wireless/index.php
- The Silicon Valley-China Wireless Technology Association (SVCWireless) was established on August 1, 2000 by a group of wireless technology professionals and enthusiasts who share a common interest in the emerging China wireless market. http://www.svcwireless.org/
- Wireless Communications Association International (WCA) is the non-profit trade and professional association for the Wireless Broadband industry with member companies on six continents representing the bulk of the sector's leading carriers, vendors and consultants. http://www.wcai.com/
- The Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (WTB) handles nearly all FCC domestic wireless telecommunications programs, policies, and outreach initiatives. Wireless communications services includeAmateur, Cellular, Paging, Broadband PCS, Public Safety, and more. http://wireless.fcc.gov/
- Wireless Industry Association http://wirelessdealers.com/
- The Wireless Communications Alliance (WCA) is a non-profit business League for companies and organizations dealing with wireless technologies. http://www.wca.org/
- Wi-Fi Alliance: http://www.wi-fi.org
Show us the money - we show you the results! Publish Press Releases, Advertise with Banner Ads, Text Link ads and more