InvestingInWireless.com - A Leading Global Website for Wireless Stocks,- Mobile Payment Stocks, Mobile Security Stocks, Mobile Gaming Stocks, Mobile App Stocks and Smartphone Stocks
Wireless Stocks Directory - Mobile Payment Stocks, Mobile Security Stocks, Mobile Gaming Stocks, Mobile App Stocks and Smartphone Stocks
Visit the Tech Stocks Directory with Listed Tech Companies on TSX, TSX Venture, OTC, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, ASX, AIM and other leading Stock Exchanges
Read More News
Wireless Research and Articles
Read More Articles
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:01:56 PST
Jawboneâs nicest fitness tracker wonât be in homes for Christmas
(Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:22:56 PST)
It’s time to find an alternative Christmas present if you had your heart set on the UP3, the latest and greatest fitness tracker from Jawbone. The startupÂ had implied holiday availability when it announced the $179.99 wristband trackerÂ in November, but now it’s now slated for an early […]
Jawbone’s nicest fitness tracker won’t be in homes for Christmas originally published by Gigaom, © copyright 2014.
Apple outlines 64-bit support deadlines for new, updated iOS apps
(Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:06:25 PST)
Although Apple announced it in October, it’s now reminding developersÂ that new iOS apps must includeÂ 64-bitÂ support by February 1, 2015. In addition to the new app requirement, all app updates must also be 64-bit compatible by June 1, 2015, according to the email that Apple sent to […]
Apple outlines 64-bit support deadlines for new, updated iOS apps originally published by Gigaom, © copyright 2014.
Time Warner Cable, Boingo turn on Hotspot 2.0
(Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:49:12 PST)
Time Warner Cable and wireless ISP Boingo signed a roaming dealÂ in June, which allowsÂ TWCâs broadband customers to use Boingoâs Wi-Fi hotspots at airports and convention centers and Boingo subscribers to tap TWCâs growing network of outdoor hotspots in its cable territory. These kinds of deals are […]
Time Warner Cable, Boingo turn on Hotspot 2.0 originally published by Gigaom, © copyright 2014.
Wireless Investing Blogs
Mobile Gaming News
- Blue's News: regular updates and article format news on the latest mods and developments in the gaming world. www.bluesnews.com
- Classic Gaming: http://www.classicgaming.com/
- CNET News.com: daily technology news from CNet, including enterprise, e-business, communications, media, science, and personal technology stories. http://news.com.com/
- Gamedev.net is the leading resource for game developers, featuring daily news updates www.gamedev.net
- GeekExtreme - Tech News and Reviews - www.geekextreme.com
- I4U News: The Technology News Magazine and Gadget Shopping Guide www.i4u.com
- Mobile Gaming News: The mobile gaming industry is generating lots of momentum and here is some recent news on the market:
- Mobile Content News: http://www.moconews.net/index.php?cat=11
- Mobile Mag http://mobilemag.com/content/100/345/
- Phone Game Review: http://www.phonegamereview.com/
- Warp2Search - Daily Tech News http://www.warp2search.net
- Wireless Gaming Review: http://www.wgamer.com/
- Wireless Developer Network: leading provider of daily news & commentary for the wireless economy & mobile Internet! www.wirelessdevnet.com
- ZDNet :product reviews, computing news, downloads, how-tos, developer guides, columns, and more. www.zdnet.com
Mobile Music News
- Cellular-news - a leading wireless telecoms news and information portal
- Digital Music News: Technology News for Music Industry Professionals
- Mobile Music News: Recent news on the mobile music market
- The Mobile Music section is sponsored by MobZilla:
- Billboard: news, current charts, artist information, tour finder, and the latest headlines from Billboard Magazine.
- Mobile Phone News and Reviews (MobileBurn) - Mobile Phone News and Reviews.\
- MusicDish LLC: Music Industry News Network
- Music Industry Resources - New Music Releases - Latest Music News - The Hollywood Reporter
Wireless News and Research Resources
- 123Tech.com is a technology consulting company whose mission is to help small businesses to implement new technologies. Their services include software/hardware installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, network installations, web page design & hosting, domain name registration, and web-based website editors.
- ACM Tech News is a major force in advancing the skills of information technology professionals and students worldwide. ACM provides Portal to Computing Literature, authoritative publications and pioneering conference technology.
- Budde.com is an independent global telecommunications research and consultancy company, which includes 45 national and international researchers in 15 countries. The subscription based website specializes in the strategic planning of interactive services such as video media, internet, multimedia and intelligent and value-added networks based on telecommunications, broadband and satellite networks.
- Cable Datacom News is the only news source that exclusively tracks the cable IP infrastructure, applications and services market. Coverage areas include cable IP data, cable IP telephony, cable OSS, metro optical, broadband content, and home networking.
- Cell Phones Talk - Provides daily updated cell phone news and reviews as well as tips/glossary.
- Cellular News
- Cellular Phone News
- CNet is a tech news portal news that caters to enterprise decision makers, IT professionals, small business decision makers, developers, tech enthusiasts, and resellers.
Wireless News Sources
Industry Articles by Investorideas.com
- Mobile Search Offers Viable Revenue Models Through Innovative Technology and Growing Mobile Content - Mobile search has become an inviting opportunity for firms such as AskMeNow (OTCBB: OWHC), Baidu.com (NASDAQ: BIDU), InfoSpace (NASDAQ:INSP), Ask.com (NASDAQ: IACI), and Microsoft (NASDAQ; MSFT) as they continue to pursue innovative technology to take advantage of the growing demands of the mobile user and the increasing amount of content available on today's handsets. While the potentially lucrative mobile advertising model is believed to be further down the road, companies are currently looking at different channels for creating viable revenue models to capitalize on the growing number of mobile users.
- Convergence in Mobile Devices Drives Travel Technology Adoption and Innovation - Innovations in GPS are discussed with companies such as Garmin International (NASDAQ: GRMN), and Palm Inc.(NASDAQ:PALM), with insights provided by AskMeNow (OTCBB: OWHC) on its application that enables travelers to access relevant information from their mobile device. Logitech (NASDAQ: LOGI) shares video communication evolution, while Sling Media Inc., Coby Electronics Corporation and XM Satellite (NASDAQ: XMSR) reveal details regarding unique portable entertainment devices.
- Securing Wireless Communication in the Enterprise - A report on the rising integration of mobile and wireless technology into today's enterprise. Challenges and opportunities are revealed by Amy Feng, Managing Director and Senior Analyst, Infrastructure Software for JMP Securities LLC as well as by industry participants Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), McAfee, Inc. (NYSE: MFE), Roaming Messenger, Inc. (OTCBB: RMSG) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO).
- Innovation in Mobile Search Technology, Unique Content and Mobile Digital Entertainment Open New Avenues for Market and ARPU Growth. Market perspectives are presented from Richi Jennings, Analyst with Ferris Research, Inc. as well as mobile digital entertainment providers RealNetworks Inc. (NASDAQ: RNWK); and Warner Music Group Corp. (NYSE: WMG); in addition to AskMeNow (OTCBB: OWHC - InfoByPhone Corp. d.b.a. AskMeNow, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ocean West Holding Corp.); and InfoSpace Inc. (NASDAQ: INSP), mobile search innovators.
- Analysts raise concerns over Research In Motion Stock Valuation InvestorIdeas.com - Following the release of news that Research in Motion (RIMM), the makers of the popular Blackberry handheld wireless device, has an exposure to a patent infringement lawsuit, the company's share price has dropped five percent. On Wednesday RIMM shares were trading at $82.52, down $4.52, or 5.2 percent.
Featured Mobile and Wireless Articles By Industry Participants
Marketwire - Wireless/Mobile Feeds
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:59:18 EST
Cisco Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
(Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:15:00 EST)
SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 17, 2014) - Â Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) announced that earlier today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per common share to be paid on January 21, 2015 to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 6, 2015.Â
Silicon Valley-Based Foresight Valuation Launches STR-IP(TM), a New Initiative for Startups to Discover the Value of Their Intellectual Property
(Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:52:36 EST)
PALO ALTO, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 17, 2014) - Foresight Valuation Group, an intellectual property (IP) strategy and startup advisory firm, today announces its Startup-IP Program (STR-IPT), a new initiative aimed at helping technology startups build an IP portfolio that is aligned with their business goals and that would enhance their valuation. STR-IPT is particularly important for startups in IP-rich industries ranging from the Internet of Things (IoT) segments such as wearables, automotive and home automation, to material sciences such as Nanotechnology. Foresight's capabilities at the nexus of technology, IP and valuation, as well as its location in Silicon Valley, uniquely position it to help startups build an IP portfolio that would assist with their overall market success.
Z-Wave Alliance Announces LG Uplus as New Principal and Board Member
(Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:49:01 EST)
MILPITAS, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 17, 2014) - The Z-Wave Alliance, an open consortium of leading global companies deploying Z-Wave, the world's largest ecosystem of wireless control products and services, is pleased to announce that LG Uplus has become a Principal Member of the Alliance and has joined its Board of Directors.
Wireless Funds and Venture Capital Investing
Wireless Industry Experts and Analysts
- Frost & Sullivan's Mobile & Wireless portal has the objective of giving users up-to-date analysis and implications of market developments, trends, events and strategies. Articles are submitted on a regular basis from analysts around the world including US, Europe, Latin America and Asia. After registering, users can freely access these articles at any time. http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/vp.pag/mobilecomm
- Lehman Brothers Wireline Equipment Analyst Steve Levy, Raymond James & Assoc. Telecom Equipment Analyst Todd Koffman
- Pierre Maccagno, Ph.D.Semiconductors - Wireless Communications,Richard F. Valera Wireless Communications: Needham
- Juniper Research specialise in providing high quality analytical research reports and consultancy services to the telecoms industry. We have particular expertise in the mobile, wireless, broadband and IP-convergence, sectors.
Juniper is independent, unbiased and able to provide reliable assessments of markets, technologies and industry players. Our team is drawn from experienced senior managers with proven track records.
- Richi Jennings, Analyst, Ferris Research, Inc (http://www.ferris.com/)
- The Enderle Group - Rob Enderle, Principal Analyst, provides an unparalleled look underneath breaking technology events to identify the core reasons that buyers and builders of this technology should care. Enderle Group strives "to bring diverse and challenging views into technology advisory services and consulting". Built on a rapid response model and focusing on emerging personal technologies, the Enderle Group remains a unique and critical resource in the personal technology market. http://enderlegroup.com
Wireless Industry Associations
- The 'Association of Wireless Technology' (AOWT) was formed in the late 90's creating a much needed link between wireless development and wireless deployment channels and other various trades and services contributing to wireless technology worldwide. http://www.aowt.org/
- CTIA - The Wireless Association: http://www.ctia.org/
- The Mobile Data Association is the non-profit, global association for vendors and users of mobile data and their advisors. http://www.mda-mobiledata.org/mda/
- The UNH-IOL Wireless LAN Consortium is an industry-supported organization that works in conjunction with its member companies to provide a neutral test environment and industry accepted test methodologies for the purpose of promoting and fostering interoperability of Wireless LAN devices. http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/wireless/index.php
- The Silicon Valley-China Wireless Technology Association (SVCWireless) was established on August 1, 2000 by a group of wireless technology professionals and enthusiasts who share a common interest in the emerging China wireless market. http://www.svcwireless.org/
- Wireless Communications Association International (WCA) is the non-profit trade and professional association for the Wireless Broadband industry with member companies on six continents representing the bulk of the sector's leading carriers, vendors and consultants. http://www.wcai.com/
- The Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (WTB) handles nearly all FCC domestic wireless telecommunications programs, policies, and outreach initiatives. Wireless communications services includeAmateur, Cellular, Paging, Broadband PCS, Public Safety, and more. http://wireless.fcc.gov/
- Wireless Industry Association http://wirelessdealers.com/
- The Wireless Communications Alliance (WCA) is a non-profit business League for companies and organizations dealing with wireless technologies. http://www.wca.org/
- Wi-Fi Alliance: http://www.wi-fi.org
Show us the money - we show you the results! Publish Press Releases, Advertise with Banner Ads, Text Link ads and more