InvestingInWireless.com - A Leading Global Website for Wireless Stocks,- Mobile Payment Stocks, Mobile Security Stocks, Mobile Gaming Stocks, Mobile App Stocks and Smartphone Stocks
Wireless Stocks Directory - Mobile Payment Stocks, Mobile Security Stocks, Mobile Gaming Stocks, Mobile App Stocks and Smartphone Stocks
Visit the Tech Stocks Directory with Listed Tech Companies on TSX, TSX Venture, OTC, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, ASX, AIM and other leading Stock Exchanges
Read More News
Wireless Research and Articles
Read More Articles
Thu, 30 Oct 2014 04:45:33 PDT
Compass Intelligence Appoints Kate Pearce as Head of Mobility & Wireless Research Track
(Wed, 29 Oct 2014 06:00:00 -0700)
Compass Intelligence a market research firm specializing in mobility and wireless, today announced that it has appointed Kate Pearce as the head of Mobility & Wireless research and consulting. Ms. Pearce ...
xG Technology Announces Prominent Rural Telecommunications Industry Veteran Shirley Bloomfield Joins Its Advisory Board
(Wed, 29 Oct 2014 04:12:13 -0700)
SARASOTA, Fla., Oct. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- xG Technology, Inc. ("xG" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: XGTI, XGTIW), a developer of wireless communications and spectrum sharing technologies, is pleased to announce that rural telecommunications industry veteran Shirley Bloomfield has joined...
Aruba Networks Installs One of the Middle Eastâs Largest Wireless Networks for the Hospitality Industry at Ezdan ...
(Tue, 28 Oct 2014 05:00:00 -0700)
Aruba Networks, Inc. has successfully completed one of the Middle Eastâs largest wireless LAN projects in hospitality at the 3,000 room Ezdan Hotels West Bay in Qatar.
Microsoft Health platform launches with payments-friendly, $199 Band wearable
(Thu, 30 Oct 2014 02:53:05 PDT)
Microsoft Health works with Windows Phone, Android and iOS devices. Much of it is based on Microsoft's cloud-based "intelligence engine", and the company wants startups to build health-related services around it.
Microsoft Health platform launches with payments-friendly, $199 Band wearable originally published by Gigaom, © copyright 2014.
EE rolls out 150Mbps â4G+â connectivity in central London
(Thu, 30 Oct 2014 01:30:41 PDT)
As predicted a couple weeks back, the British mobile operator EE has begun rolling out LTE-Advanced “4G+” across central London. The technology aggregates spectrum in EE’s 1800MHz and 2.6GHz holdings to provide “real world” peak speeds of 150Mbps and average speeds of 90Mbps, EE promised in […]
EE rolls out 150Mbps “4G+” connectivity in central London originally published by Gigaom, © copyright 2014.
Flipboard launches version 3.0: Smarter recommendations plus a curated daily newsmagazine
(Wed, 29 Oct 2014 21:01:03 PDT)
Flipboard has launched a major redesign of its social-magazine app, adding smarter curation tools using technology from Zite, which it acquired in March, as well as a daily newspaper-style magazine that will be curated by the company's editorial staff
Flipboard launches version 3.0: Smarter recommendations plus a curated daily newsmagazine originally published by Gigaom, © copyright 2014.
Wireless Investing Blogs
Mobile Gaming News
- Blue's News: regular updates and article format news on the latest mods and developments in the gaming world. www.bluesnews.com
- Classic Gaming: http://www.classicgaming.com/
- CNET News.com: daily technology news from CNet, including enterprise, e-business, communications, media, science, and personal technology stories. http://news.com.com/
- Gamedev.net is the leading resource for game developers, featuring daily news updates www.gamedev.net
- GeekExtreme - Tech News and Reviews - www.geekextreme.com
- I4U News: The Technology News Magazine and Gadget Shopping Guide www.i4u.com
- Mobile Gaming News: The mobile gaming industry is generating lots of momentum and here is some recent news on the market:
- Mobile Content News: http://www.moconews.net/index.php?cat=11
- Mobile Mag http://mobilemag.com/content/100/345/
- Phone Game Review: http://www.phonegamereview.com/
- Warp2Search - Daily Tech News http://www.warp2search.net
- Wireless Gaming Review: http://www.wgamer.com/
- Wireless Developer Network: leading provider of daily news & commentary for the wireless economy & mobile Internet! www.wirelessdevnet.com
- ZDNet :product reviews, computing news, downloads, how-tos, developer guides, columns, and more. www.zdnet.com
Mobile Music News
- Cellular-news - a leading wireless telecoms news and information portal
- Digital Music News: Technology News for Music Industry Professionals
- Mobile Music News: Recent news on the mobile music market
- The Mobile Music section is sponsored by MobZilla:
- Billboard: news, current charts, artist information, tour finder, and the latest headlines from Billboard Magazine.
- Mobile Phone News and Reviews (MobileBurn) - Mobile Phone News and Reviews.\
- MusicDish LLC: Music Industry News Network
- Music Industry Resources - New Music Releases - Latest Music News - The Hollywood Reporter
Wireless News and Research Resources
- 123Tech.com is a technology consulting company whose mission is to help small businesses to implement new technologies. Their services include software/hardware installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, network installations, web page design & hosting, domain name registration, and web-based website editors.
- ACM Tech News is a major force in advancing the skills of information technology professionals and students worldwide. ACM provides Portal to Computing Literature, authoritative publications and pioneering conference technology.
- Budde.com is an independent global telecommunications research and consultancy company, which includes 45 national and international researchers in 15 countries. The subscription based website specializes in the strategic planning of interactive services such as video media, internet, multimedia and intelligent and value-added networks based on telecommunications, broadband and satellite networks.
- Cable Datacom News is the only news source that exclusively tracks the cable IP infrastructure, applications and services market. Coverage areas include cable IP data, cable IP telephony, cable OSS, metro optical, broadband content, and home networking.
- Cell Phones Talk - Provides daily updated cell phone news and reviews as well as tips/glossary.
- Cellular News
- Cellular Phone News
- CNet is a tech news portal news that caters to enterprise decision makers, IT professionals, small business decision makers, developers, tech enthusiasts, and resellers.
Wireless News Sources
Industry Articles by Investorideas.com
- Mobile Search Offers Viable Revenue Models Through Innovative Technology and Growing Mobile Content - Mobile search has become an inviting opportunity for firms such as AskMeNow (OTCBB: OWHC), Baidu.com (NASDAQ: BIDU), InfoSpace (NASDAQ:INSP), Ask.com (NASDAQ: IACI), and Microsoft (NASDAQ; MSFT) as they continue to pursue innovative technology to take advantage of the growing demands of the mobile user and the increasing amount of content available on today's handsets. While the potentially lucrative mobile advertising model is believed to be further down the road, companies are currently looking at different channels for creating viable revenue models to capitalize on the growing number of mobile users.
- Convergence in Mobile Devices Drives Travel Technology Adoption and Innovation - Innovations in GPS are discussed with companies such as Garmin International (NASDAQ: GRMN), and Palm Inc.(NASDAQ:PALM), with insights provided by AskMeNow (OTCBB: OWHC) on its application that enables travelers to access relevant information from their mobile device. Logitech (NASDAQ: LOGI) shares video communication evolution, while Sling Media Inc., Coby Electronics Corporation and XM Satellite (NASDAQ: XMSR) reveal details regarding unique portable entertainment devices.
- Securing Wireless Communication in the Enterprise - A report on the rising integration of mobile and wireless technology into today's enterprise. Challenges and opportunities are revealed by Amy Feng, Managing Director and Senior Analyst, Infrastructure Software for JMP Securities LLC as well as by industry participants Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), McAfee, Inc. (NYSE: MFE), Roaming Messenger, Inc. (OTCBB: RMSG) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO).
- Innovation in Mobile Search Technology, Unique Content and Mobile Digital Entertainment Open New Avenues for Market and ARPU Growth. Market perspectives are presented from Richi Jennings, Analyst with Ferris Research, Inc. as well as mobile digital entertainment providers RealNetworks Inc. (NASDAQ: RNWK); and Warner Music Group Corp. (NYSE: WMG); in addition to AskMeNow (OTCBB: OWHC - InfoByPhone Corp. d.b.a. AskMeNow, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ocean West Holding Corp.); and InfoSpace Inc. (NASDAQ: INSP), mobile search innovators.
- Analysts raise concerns over Research In Motion Stock Valuation InvestorIdeas.com - Following the release of news that Research in Motion (RIMM), the makers of the popular Blackberry handheld wireless device, has an exposure to a patent infringement lawsuit, the company's share price has dropped five percent. On Wednesday RIMM shares were trading at $82.52, down $4.52, or 5.2 percent.
Featured Mobile and Wireless Articles By Industry Participants
Marketwire - Wireless/Mobile Feeds
Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:43:35 EDT
Las antenas Galtronics mejoran la conectividad mÃ³vil del Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG)
(Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:12:24 EDT)
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - Oct 29, 2014) -
Galtronics Corporation Ltd., una empresa de Baylin Technologies (TSX: BYL) , anunciÃ³ hoy que desempeÃ±Ã³ un papel fundamental en la mejora de la cobertura mÃ³vil de los aficionados al cricket que asisten a los partidos en estadio Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) en Sydney, Australia.
Galtronics Antennas viabiliza conexÃ£o mÃ³vel melhorada no Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG)
(Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:50:13 EDT)
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - Oct 29, 2014) -
A Galtronics Corporation Ltd., uma empresa da Baylin Technologies (TSX: BYL), anunciou hoje que teve um papel importante na melhoria da cobertura mÃ³vel dos torcedores de crÃquete que assistiram os jogos no Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) em Sydney, AustrÃ¡lia.
Intrinsyc to Report 2014 Third Quarter and Year to Date Financial Results
(Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:04:32 EDT)
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Oct. 29, 2014) - Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation ("Intrinsyc" or the "Company") (TSX:ITC), a leading provider solutions for the development of embedded and wireless devices, today announced that the Company will release its fiscal third quarter and year to date financial results on Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (1:00 p.m. Pacific Time). The Company will hold a conference call to discuss the financial results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) the same day. On the call, Tracy Rees, President and Chief Executive Officer, and George Reznik, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the financial results announced. This conference call may be accessed in North America, toll-free, by dialing 1-800-952-4972 or direct, and internationally by dialing 1-416-340-9432 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. This conference line is operator assisted and an access PIN is not required. The conference call will also be broadcast live over the Internet and available for replay on the Company's Investor Relations Conference Calls web page (www.intrinsyc.com/investors/conference_calls.aspx). Analysts and investors are invited to participate on the call. Questions may be submitted to email@example.com prior to the call.
Wireless Funds and Venture Capital Investing
Wireless Industry Experts and Analysts
- Frost & Sullivan's Mobile & Wireless portal has the objective of giving users up-to-date analysis and implications of market developments, trends, events and strategies. Articles are submitted on a regular basis from analysts around the world including US, Europe, Latin America and Asia. After registering, users can freely access these articles at any time. http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/vp.pag/mobilecomm
- Lehman Brothers Wireline Equipment Analyst Steve Levy, Raymond James & Assoc. Telecom Equipment Analyst Todd Koffman
- Pierre Maccagno, Ph.D.Semiconductors - Wireless Communications,Richard F. Valera Wireless Communications: Needham
- Juniper Research specialise in providing high quality analytical research reports and consultancy services to the telecoms industry. We have particular expertise in the mobile, wireless, broadband and IP-convergence, sectors.
Juniper is independent, unbiased and able to provide reliable assessments of markets, technologies and industry players. Our team is drawn from experienced senior managers with proven track records.
- Richi Jennings, Analyst, Ferris Research, Inc (http://www.ferris.com/)
- The Enderle Group - Rob Enderle, Principal Analyst, provides an unparalleled look underneath breaking technology events to identify the core reasons that buyers and builders of this technology should care. Enderle Group strives "to bring diverse and challenging views into technology advisory services and consulting". Built on a rapid response model and focusing on emerging personal technologies, the Enderle Group remains a unique and critical resource in the personal technology market. http://enderlegroup.com
Wireless Industry Associations
- The 'Association of Wireless Technology' (AOWT) was formed in the late 90's creating a much needed link between wireless development and wireless deployment channels and other various trades and services contributing to wireless technology worldwide. http://www.aowt.org/
- CTIA - The Wireless Association: http://www.ctia.org/
- The Mobile Data Association is the non-profit, global association for vendors and users of mobile data and their advisors. http://www.mda-mobiledata.org/mda/
- The UNH-IOL Wireless LAN Consortium is an industry-supported organization that works in conjunction with its member companies to provide a neutral test environment and industry accepted test methodologies for the purpose of promoting and fostering interoperability of Wireless LAN devices. http://www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/wireless/index.php
- The Silicon Valley-China Wireless Technology Association (SVCWireless) was established on August 1, 2000 by a group of wireless technology professionals and enthusiasts who share a common interest in the emerging China wireless market. http://www.svcwireless.org/
- Wireless Communications Association International (WCA) is the non-profit trade and professional association for the Wireless Broadband industry with member companies on six continents representing the bulk of the sector's leading carriers, vendors and consultants. http://www.wcai.com/
- The Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (WTB) handles nearly all FCC domestic wireless telecommunications programs, policies, and outreach initiatives. Wireless communications services includeAmateur, Cellular, Paging, Broadband PCS, Public Safety, and more. http://wireless.fcc.gov/
- Wireless Industry Association http://wirelessdealers.com/
- The Wireless Communications Alliance (WCA) is a non-profit business League for companies and organizations dealing with wireless technologies. http://www.wca.org/
- Wi-Fi Alliance: http://www.wi-fi.org
Show us the money - we show you the results! Publish Press Releases, Advertise with Banner Ads, Text Link ads and more