Fuel Cell News
IDTechEx: Invest Now in Fuel Cell Vehicles?
April 23, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) There is divided opinion on future of traction fuel cells in electric vehicles, though few argue any more that they will power the majority of electric vehicles.
Pepperidge Farm Strengthens Its Recipe for Sustainability, Adding Second Megawatt-Class Fuel Cell to Flagship Bakery
DANBURY, Conn. - April 1, 2014 (www.investorideas.com newswire) FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:FCEL), a global leader in the design, manufacture, operation and service of ultra?clean, efficient and reliable fuel cell power plants, announced the execution of a definitive term sheet with existing customer Pepperidge Farm, Incorporated to install a 1.4 megawatt Direct FuelCell(R) (DFC(R)) power plant at its bakery in Bloomfield, Connecticut.
Hybrid Vehicle Range Extenders: Goodbye Pistons
March 12, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) Hybrid vehicles are already big business from hybrid cars, buses and trucks to outdoor forklifts, even hybrid tugboats.
Intelligent Energy extends capability with new high performance 100kW automotive fuel cell architecture
March 12, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) An innovative 100kW automotive fuel cell architecture from Intelligent Energy, the energy technology group, provides vehicle manufacturers with a new high performance option for their next generation of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEVs).
myFC Debuts World's Smallest Portable Fuel Cell Charger at Mobile World Congress
Stockholm - February 27, 2015 (www.investorideas.com newswire) Swedish innovation company myFC will premiere a new fuel cell charger, "JAQ," at the Mobile World Congress.
Fuel Cell Cars: Caution Needed Say IDTechEx Analysts
February 17, 2015 (Investorideas.com renewable energy stocks newswire) Launches of fuel cell cars are reportedly planned by up to six carmakers from 2015 including Tata Motors of India, owners of Jaguar Land Rover.
Renewable Energy Stock News: FuelCell Energy (Nasdaq: FCEL) Highlights Performance of Dominion Bridgeport Fuel Cell Park After One Year of Supplying Ultra-Clean Power to the Electric Grid
DANBURY, Conn. - January 20, 2015 (Investorideas.com renewable energy stocks newswire) FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FCEL), a global leader in the design, manufacture, operation and service of ultra-clean, efficient and reliable fuel cell power plants
Subscribe to Fuel Cell News RSS
Fuel Cell Stock News from Google News
Tue, 26 May 2015 03:28:58 GMT
Fuel Cell Stocks Directory Preview
Advanced Engine Technology (OTCPK:AENG) a development stage company, engages in the development and commercialization of the OX2 internal combustion engine. The OX2 is a 4-stroke internal combustion engine that runs on various fossil fuels, including gasoline, diesel, natural gas, liquid propane, or methane. The company offers three prototypes of the OX2 internal combustion engine, and additional parts that can be used for engine development. It has exclusive sublicense to manufacture, distribute, and market the OX2 engine in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. In addition, Advanced Engine Technologies intends to manufacture the OX2 engine for commercial stationary generator applications; and marine, aircraft, and automotive applications.
Air Liquide SA (Paris: AI.PA) is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment, and is present in 80 countries with 43,600 employees. Oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen and rare gases have been at the core of Air Liquide's activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (NYSE:APD) serves customers in industrial, energy, technology and healthcare markets worldwide with a unique portfolio of atmospheric gases, process and specialty gases, performance materials, and equipment and services. Founded in 1940, Air Products has built leading positions in key growth markets such as semiconductor materials, refinery hydrogen, home healthcare services, natural gas liquefaction, and advanced coatings and adhesives.
American Security Resources ( OTCPK:ARSC) is a holding company, which through its subsidiary companies is advancing clean energy technologies to secure a bright energy future for America. American Security Resources Corporation is a fully reporting public company actively seeking to acquire companies and technologies with clean energy solutions that will enhance or extend its existing line of hydrogen fuel cell electric generators.
AMP Holding Inc. (OTC:AMPD) is a plug-in electric drive motor vehicle manufacturer, founded in 2007 by entrepreneurs who have created several hi-tech companies. The AMP team is comprised of top automotive industry veterans and business executives. AMP recently released two all electric demonstration models: the AMP MLe, based on the Mercedes ML 350, and the AMP GCE, based on the Jeep Grand Cherokee, both qualifying for the federal tax credit for EVs. In the commercial area, the company also concentrates on the electrification of fleet vehicles, including heavy-duty trucks and vans. Over the past several years, the company's vehicle electrification technology has provided new solutions to America's energy demands.
Arotech Corporation ( NASDAQGM:ARTX) is a leading provider of quality defense and security products for the military, law enforcement and homeland security markets. Arotech provides multimedia interactive simulators/trainers, lightweight armoring and advanced zinc-air and lithium batteries and chargers. Arotech operates through three major business divisions: Training and Simulation, Armor, and Battery and Power Systems.EFB is engaged in the development and production of high-end primary and rechargeable military batteries, and associated chargers and battery electronics. Activities range from battery cell selection; battery pack design, assembly and electronics; battery charging systems and smart charging electronics. Epsilor focuses on the development and production of high-end primary and rechargeable military batteries and associated military chargers. Their expertise lies in battery cell selection; battery pack design, assembly and electronics; battery charging systems and smart charging electronics. Over the years they have developed military power packs from a wide range of electrochemistries (eg Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium-Ion and Lithium-Polymer). Electric Fuel® is the brand name of Arotech Corporation's Battery and Power Systems Division. The Military Batteries Division specializes in the design and manufacture of primary and rechargeable batteries (lithium ion, lithium polymer, zinc air and other chemistries), related electronic circuits and associated chargers for military applications. The company develops batteries for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and micro-air vehicles (MAV) and has expertise in working with government agencies, the military, and large original equipment manufacturers. The Electric Vehicle Divsion's mission is to bring about the deployment of zero-emission zinc-air electric buses in fleets of transit systems and school districts, providing zero-emission transportation at reasonable costs. Electric Fuel's all-electric bus, powered by our Zinc-Air fuel cell technology, has demonstrated a world record 127-mile range under rigorous urban conditions.
Fuel cell stocks directory - login as a member or access in PDF
Renewable Energy Indices
- Australian SAM Sustainability Index - (AuSSI) tracks the performance of Australia's Sustainability leaders. The index comprises the leading third in terms of economic, environmental and social criteria out of a universe of close to 200 Australian companies.
- DAXglobal Alternative Energy Index
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes - are a cooperation of Dow Jones Indexes, STOXX Limited and SAM Group. By bringing together the expertise of two leading index providers and the world-renowned pioneer in sustainability investing, the DJSI family rests on a strong foundation to meet the growing market demand for professional, objective and reliable sustainability benchmarks.
- Earth Index™ - Forty public companies trading on US exchanges that deliver solutions to environmental pollution. Earth Index™
- Jefferies Global Clean Technology Energy Storage IndexSM A sub-index of the Global Clean Technology Index; includes companies providing products and services related to fuel cells, battery technology, and microturbines.
- Ludlow Alternative Energy Index - tracks some of the top alternative energy stocks. The Index provides both institutional and individual investors a tool for tracking the day to day performance of the alternative energy sector in a diversified basket. The index is designed for investors who have a long-term bullish outlook on alternative energy, and may be seeking a diversified portfolio within the sector. The Ludlow Alternative Energy Index is owned and operated by Ludlow Energy Fund.
- Merriman Curhan Ford & Co. Next-Generation Energy - (NGE) Indexsm (NYSE-Arca: NGE.X) tracks the top 30 small- and mid-cap U.S.-listed companies leading the important advances in the development and commercialization of five key NGE technology areas: fuel cells, solar power, alternative fuels, energy storage and other supporting technologies.
- S&P Sector Indices Brochure
- SecurityStockWatch.com - Alternative Energy Index.
- The Ardour Global Index - is a capitalization-weighted, float adjusted index of 81 of the most prominent alternative energy stocks in the world.
- The Cleantech Index™ - (CTIUS) includes US publicly traded "clean" technology companies that offer a diverse range of products, services, and processes designed to improve productivity and efficiency, while reducing environmental impact. The CTIUS includes nine sectors that span industries such as alternative energy, water resources and purification, advanced materials, and logistics. All of the companies in the CTIUS are listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, or the American Stock Exchange
- The KLD Global Climate 100SM Index - (GC 100) is a specialty index designed to promote investment in public companies whose activities demonstrate the greatest potential for mitigating immediate and long-term causes of climate change. KLD, in partnership with the Global Energy Network Institute (GENI), created the Index in response to growing demand from institutions and individuals for investment strategies that address global warming.