HomelandDefenseStocks.com - investing ideas in defense stocks, security stocks, homeland security stocks- Featured in Businessweek.com
Visit the defense and security stocks directory - over 570 publicly traded Homeland Security, CCTV, Biometrics, Biodefense, Security Stocks including Identity Theft, Explosive Detection, Airport Security Stocks
Defense, Biodefense, Security and Homeland Security Stock Articles, Sector Alerts and Interviews
Biodefense Stock Alert; Aethlon Medical (OTCBB: AEMD) Moves Following News on Contract - April 17, 2013
Q&A Interview with Scott Sacknoff of the SPADE Defense Index (NYSE: ^DXS) Discussing Sequestration and its impact on the Defense sector and Defense Stocks - March 11, 2013
Defense and Security Stock Trading Alert: Kratos (NasdaqGS: KTOS) Continues on Yesterday's Gains - September 18, 2012
Q&A Interview with Scott Sacknoff of the SPADE Defense Index (NYSE: ^DXS) - September 17, 2012
Homeland Defense Q&A Interview with PositiveID (OTCBB: PSID): How the M-BAND System Biothreat Detection is in the Running for BioWatch - July 23, 2012
Medical Technology Stock Alert; PositiveID Corporation's (OTCBB:PSID) MicroFluidic Systems Subsidiary Makes Significant Progress in Preparation for $3 Billion BioWatch Procurement - May 16, 2012
Biotech Alert: PositiveID (OTCBB: PSID); Big Ambitions for Biodefense and Diabetes Markets for 2012 - April 4, 2012
Medical Technology Stock Alert; PositiveID Corporation's (OTCBB:PSID) M-BAND Well Positioned for $3 Billion BioWatch Contract - March 13, 2012
Biodefense Stock News: Vista Partners Updates Coverage on PositiveID Corporation (OTCBB:PSID); $0.38 Target Price - February 28, 2012
Biodefense Stock News: PositiveID (OTCBB:PSID) to Present M-BAND at ASM Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting February 26-29 - February 21, 2012
More Archived articles and interviews
Defense and Homeland Security Stock to Watch
About Implant Sciences (NASDAQ:IMSC)
Implant Sciences develops, manufactures and sells sophisticated sensors and systems for Security, Safety, and Defense (SS&D) markets. The Company has developed proprietary technologies used in its commercial explosive and narcotics trace detection systems which ship to a growing number of locations domestically and internationally. Implant Sciences' QS-H150 portable explosives trace detector has received Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology Designation and the Company's QS-B220 benchtop explosives and narcotics trace detector has received a Developmental Testing & Evaluation (DT&E) Designation by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security under the Support Anti-terrorism by Fostering Effective Technology Act of 2002 (the SAFETY Act). www.implantsciences.com.
Defense Homeland Security Stock Directory
Homeland Security, Security, Biodefense and Defense Stocks on TSX, TSX Venture, OTC, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, ASX, AIM and other leading Stock Exchanges.
Accenture Ltd (NYSE: ACN) is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 211,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2010..
ACI Worldwide (NasdaqGS:ACIW) powers electronic payments for more than 750 financial institutions, retailers and processors around the world. The company has the broadest, most integrated suite of electronic payment software in the market. More than 75 billion times each year, ACI's solutions process consumer payments. On an average day, ACI software manages more than US$12 trillion in wholesale payments. And for more than 150 organizations worldwide, ACI software helps to protect their customers from financial crime.
Acorn Energy, Inc. (NasdaqGM:ACFN) through its subsidiaries, operates as an energy infrastructure company worldwide. DSIT Solutions Ltd. develops sonar and acoustic solutions and acts as a system integrator for advanced Security and Safety Command and Control systems. The Company’s offerings are designed to provide the latest in technology and its intelligent application for the energy, homeland security, commercial and defense markets.
View the full directory and login as a member or access as a PDF
Defense and Homeland Security News from NationalHomelandSecurityKnowledgebase.com
Defense Stock Alert: Precision Aerospace Components Inc (PAOS:OTCQB) Reports Earnings
(Wed, 16 May 2013 06:00:00 PST)
Bensalem, Pennsylvania - May 16, 2013 (NHSK Newswire) Precision Aerospace Components Inc (PAOS:OTCQB) today reported financial and operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2013.
Recent Defense, Tech and LOHAS Stocks added: (LRAD), (WIN), and (BDBD)
(Tue, 14 May 2013 06:00:00 PST)
Point Roberts, WA - May 14, 2013 (NHSK newswire) Investorideas.com staff: Investorideas.com, an investor research portal specializing in investing ideas in leading sectors updates its tech, defense and LOHAS stock directories with the following recent additions.
Biometrics Stock Alert: Homeland Security Corporation (OTC: HSCC) Acquires Security and Biometric Assets and Solutions
(Tue, 14 May 2013 06:00:00 PST)
WRIGHTWOOD, CA - May 14, 2013 (NHSK newswire) Homeland Security Corporation (OTCMarkets:HSCC), a security technology company announced today the acquisition of all the security and biometric assets of Sense Security Technologies.
Defense and Homeland Security Stock Indices
- PHLX DEFENSE SECTOR INDEX (Philadelphia: ^DFX)
- S&P Sector Indices Brochure
- Standard and Poor's 500 Aerospace & Defense Index is a capitalization-weighted index. The index was developed with a base level of 10 for the 1941-43 base period. This is a GICS level 4 sub-industry group. The parent index is SPX. This is a GICS Level 4 Sub-Industry group.
- The Amex Defense Index (DFI) is an equal dollar weighted Index designed to represent a cross section of widely held, highly capitalized companies involved in providing systems, equipment and services to the United States government and its allies for the purpose of supporting military, defense and intelligence efforts. The component stocks operate in industry segments that include, but are not limited to, military aircraft manufacturing, shipbuilding, ground transportation, aerospace instrumentation and technology, specialized communication and radar systems, ammunition and weapon systems.
- The iShares Dow Jones U.S. Aerospace & Defense Index Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Dow Jones U.S. Select Aerospace & Defense Index.
- The SPADE Defense Index (AMEX: DXS) is a modified market cap-weighted index that was developed to provide a financial benchmark for the performance of companies involved with the defense, homeland security, and space. More than 50 companies currently comprise the index. Information on the Index -- including its methodology, rules, constituents, and performance -- can be found at http://www.spadeindex.com. In October 2005, the first (and currently only) exchange traded fund on defense and homeland security was launched by Powershares. The Powershares Aerospace & Defense Portfolio ETF trades under the symbol 'PPA' and is designed to track the performance of the SPADE. - more info
Defense and Homeland Security Stock News from Google News
Tue, 21 May 2013 17:11:35 GMT