HomelandDefenseStocks.com - investing ideas for Defense stocks, Biometrics stocks, Homeland security stocks, Biodefense stocks - Featured in Businessweek.com as a go-to source
Visit the defense and security stocks directory - over 500 publicly traded Homeland Security, CCTV, Biometrics, Biodefense, Security Stocks including Identity Theft, Explosive Detection, Airport Security Stocks
Defense and Biometric Research
Featured Biometrics Research
NXT-ID INC. (OTC QB: TICKER $4.25)
MOBILE SECURITY BEYOND THE PASSWORD
STEPHEN WAITE AND KRIS TUTTLE - OCTOBER 15, 2013
Research Report October 15, 2013 - Soundview Research
"NXT-ID's Mobile-Bio technology platform is the foundation for three new product offerings designed primarily to mitigate security risk of mobile devices. These products include a modular facial recogni-tion system called Mobile-Bio FaceMatch,TM a separate, physical biometric secured electronic wallet called The Wocket,TM as well as a portable biometric device called Mobile-Bio Sensor,TM which allows an individual access through multiple devices to a protected database or server.
This segment has been active in terms of acquisitions. The first generation biometric security compa-ny (L-1 Identity Solutions) was acquired by security giant Safran for $1.6B in 2010. L-1 was predomi-nantly enterprise focused and didn't address mobile or online commerce. Apple bought mobile secu-rity firm AuthenTec for a reported $356M, predominantly for their fingerprint sensor technology.
Our initial IV case suggests a stock value of $10.90/share if the company can execute on their plans."
Defense Homeland Security Stock Directory
Homeland Security, Security, Biodefense and Defense Stocks on TSX, TSX Venture, OTC, NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, ASX, AIM and other leading Stock Exchanges.
Accenture Ltd (NYSE: ACN) is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 211,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2010..
ACI Worldwide (NasdaqGS:ACIW) powers electronic payments for more than 750 financial institutions, retailers and processors around the world. The company has the broadest, most integrated suite of electronic payment software in the market. More than 75 billion times each year, ACI's solutions process consumer payments. On an average day, ACI software manages more than US$12 trillion in wholesale payments. And for more than 150 organizations worldwide, ACI software helps to protect their customers from financial crime.
Acorn Energy, Inc. (NasdaqGM:ACFN) through its subsidiaries, operates as an energy infrastructure company worldwide. DSIT Solutions Ltd. develops sonar and acoustic solutions and acts as a system integrator for advanced Security and Safety Command and Control systems. The Company’s offerings are designed to provide the latest in technology and its intelligent application for the energy, homeland security, commercial and defense markets.
View the full directory and login as a member or access as a PDF
Defense and Homeland Security Stock Indices
- PHLX DEFENSE SECTOR INDEX (Philadelphia: ^DFX)
- S&P Sector Indices Brochure
- Standard and Poor's 500 Aerospace & Defense Index is a capitalization-weighted index. The index was developed with a base level of 10 for the 1941-43 base period. This is a GICS level 4 sub-industry group. The parent index is SPX. This is a GICS Level 4 Sub-Industry group.
- The Amex Defense Index (DFI) is an equal dollar weighted Index designed to represent a cross section of widely held, highly capitalized companies involved in providing systems, equipment and services to the United States government and its allies for the purpose of supporting military, defense and intelligence efforts. The component stocks operate in industry segments that include, but are not limited to, military aircraft manufacturing, shipbuilding, ground transportation, aerospace instrumentation and technology, specialized communication and radar systems, ammunition and weapon systems.
- The iShares Dow Jones U.S. Aerospace & Defense Index Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Dow Jones U.S. Select Aerospace & Defense Index.
- The SPADE Defense Index (NYSE: ^DXS) is a modified capitalization-weighted index comprised of publicly traded companies that benchmarks the performance of companies involved with defense, homeland security, and space. The Index is composed of more than 50 firms with representative business activities including: naval vessels, military aircraft, missiles and munitions, battlespace awareness, C4ISR, network centric warfare, homeland security including border security and biometric and screening systems, and space systems. Index values are distributed by the NYSEarca under the ticker 'DXS'. The Powershares Aerospace & Defense Portfolio ETF, designed to track the SPADE Defense Index, trades under the ticker 'PPA'.
Defense, Biodefense, Security and Homeland Security Stock Articles, Sector Alerts and Interviews
Ongoing Cyber Threats and Recent Sony Hacking Draw Attention to Cybersecurity Stocks - December 2, 2014
Lakeland (LAKE) Update on Business Activity Relating to Ebola Crisis - October 30, 2014
Biometric Stocks To Watch as Apple (AAPL) Set to Launch new iPhone/Mobile Wallet with Fingerprint Identification - September 8, 2014
CyberSecurity Stocks Directory Update; Cyber Security Market in the US Government sector to grow at a CAGR of 7.41 percent 2013-2018 - August 21, 2014
Biometric Stock Directory Updated: Global Biometric market anticipated to reach a value of USD 23.3 billion by 2019 - August 13, 2014
March 11th New York Security Conference: Investorideas.com Releases Final Video Presentation - Panel Discussion 'Performance and Investing Opportunities in Security and Defense Companies' - March 12, 2014
March 11th New York Security Conference: Investorideas.com Releases Fourth Video Presentation - Panel Discussions 'Game Changing Technologies: The Face and Future of Security' and 'Exploring the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and Implementation' - March 12, 2014
March 11th New York Security Conference: Investorideas.com Releases Third Round of Video Presentations from Tekcapital, PSID, IMSC and Silanis - March 12, 2014
March 11th New York Security Conference: Investorideas.com Releases Second Round of Video Presentations from NXTD, VSYS and APEI - March 11, 2014
Biometric Stock Alert: NXT-ID, Inc. (OTCQB: NXTD) Increasing Intrinsic Value (IV) Estimate After Company Completes New Accretive Financing Round - January 28, 2014
Defense and Homeland Security News from NationalHomelandSecurityKnowledgebase.com
2015 Defense Stocks Interview with Scott Sacknoff, President, SPADE Defense Index (NYSE: ^DXS)
(Thu, 22 Jan 2015 06:00:00 PST)
Point Roberts, WA - NEW YORK, NY - January 22, 2015 (NHSK and Homelanddefensestocks.com) - Investorideas.com, a global news source covering leading sectors including defense and security, issues a 2015 interview with Scott Sacknoff, President of Spade Defense Index (NYSE: ^DXS).
Global Biometrics Market is projected to reach $21.9 billion by 2020
(Tue, 20 Jan 2015 06:00:00 PST)
New York - January 20, 2015 (NHSK newswire) Biometrics market is one of the key growing electronic security markets in the global landscape. Increasing government spending, national ID projects, e-passports & visas, rising crime rates, growing terrorist activities, cybercrimes, and data thefts are the factors that are spurring the market for various biometrics technologies globally.
CES Response for NXT-ID's (NASDAQ: NXTD; NXTDW) Wocket Smart Wallet Kicks Off 2015
(Tue, 20 Jan 2015 06:00:00 PST)
OXFORD, Conn. - January 20, 2015 (Investorideas.com Newswire) NXT-ID, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ: NXTD and NXTDW) a biometric authentication company focused on the growing mobile commerce market, reports on the recent success of the Wocket smart wallet at CES 2015 in Las Vegas.
Defense and Homeland Security Stock News from Google News
Sun, 01 Feb 2015 19:39:42 GMT
Investorideas.com Security and Defense Conference
Game Changing Technologies: The Face and Future of Security
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
The New York Hilton Midtown and Online at Scribblelive.com
Free for industry experts, investors, media, service providers