Corporate Summary for XSUNX Inc. (XSNX):
Based in Aliso Viejo California, XsunX, Inc. is a public reporting company, trading on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board market (the OTCBB) under the symbol XSNX.OB.
As a technology development company, we believe our success comes from empowering our partners with breakthrough technology that addresses product market needs, offers rapid time-to-market to stay competitive and stable pricing to ensure solar affordability for our partners and their clients.
We leverage existing technology and re-engineer proven processes to create CIGSolar™: The Manufacturing Advantage. This new, hybrid, patent pending manufacturing solution is designed to produce high performance, low cost thin-film CIGS solar cells; a low cost alternative to traditional silicon solar cells currently used in nearly 75% of all solar modules manufactured worldwide.
Our CIGSolar™ solution revolutionizes the solar industry by providing the highest yield CIGS manufacturing technology available in the market today. Robust magnetic media manufacturing technologies combined with proprietary thin film co-evaporation manufacturing processes may soon:
- Improve CIGS solar cell efficiency for lower per watt production costs.
- Provide tighter process controls with highly efficient small-area (about 6"x6" square) solar cell processing techniques.
- Provide multi-megawatt production through-put rates through the use of high-rate material processing and handling technologies proven to improve yields and lower costs within the HD industry.
- Increase production yields through the use of stainless steel substrates that reduce breakage loss and increase manufacturing yields.
- Incentivize manufacturers by reducing per megawatt capital investment and per watt product production costs while achieving sustainable differentiation in the highly competitive solar market.
XsunX has assembled a World Class Team of original equipment manufacturers and consultants to assist in all aspects of systems assembly, installation, and service to support CIGSolar™ providing:
- Complete CIGSolar cell manufacturing lines - Dependable, high-throughput, high performance, reliable process equipment
- Over 100 years of combined manufacturing and TFPV experience
- World-wide engineering support
- Complete end-to-end project management
- World-wide installation, implementation, and service for production lines
Executing a business model popularized by the semiconductor and electronics industries, we are focused on the development of this breakthrough solar manufacturing technology, and will license this proprietary technology to create joint venture business agreements employing the use of our CIGSolar™ technology. We believe that this approach provides XsunX the ability to focus on innovation while leveraging the full value of existing markets developed by our licensees.
As a technology development company, we believe that our success comes from empowering our partners with breakthrough technology that incorporates the best systems and designs to address product market needs, rapid time to market to stay ahead of the competition, and pricing to make solar affordable for our partners and their clients.
The XsunX CIGSolar™ Production Line enables our partners to upgrade existing infrastructure or establish new large-scale manufacturing capacity to produce low cost high performance 125mm square CIGS solar cells for use in a multitude of applications.
How: We are leveraging and adapting cross cutting technologies from our partners in the mature hard disk technology space and high-speed flex circuit printing technology sector to create a new breed of CIGS manufacturing technology that can be rapidly deployed to produce CIGSolar cells. The potential impact of this technology, and its compelling economic advantage, enables us to compete in regard to cost and efficiency by offering commercially viable replacements to existing incumbent poly-crystalline silicon technology, lowering the overall cost of PV energy.
Eliminating Variables: This rapid single cell processing approach provides the platform needed to bridge the gap between laboratory and production module efficiency by reducing composition variation and defects, while simultaneously achieving tighter process controls.
Innovations: The key areas of innovation are based upon the integration and process control of these enabling cross-cutting technologies:
- Development of a patent-pending CIGS small area thermal evaporation system, including the unique CIGS High Temperature Effusion (HTE) sources;
- Adaptation of printed circuit board curtain coating for the aqueous CdS buffer layer;
- Adaptation of high speed flex circuit screen printing for a combination of dielectric barriers and conductive silver busses and fingers for current collection grids, and
- Optimizing front and back contact sputtering processes utilizing mature Hard Disk (HD) technology.
NREL: Using small substrates, the US National Renewable Energy Laboratories routinely achieves high efficiencies for CIGS with 19.9% peaks. Following their example, XsunX has already achieved 15% plus efficiencies and continues to improve processes and conversion efficiencies at the cell level.
For more information on how your organization can benefit from our unique and proprietary CIGSolar lines, please email CIGS-JV@xsunx.com and provide us with some information on your organization and goals.
News for XsunX, Inc.:
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Investor Relations: 888-797-4527
InvestorIdeas Renewable Energy Newswire:
Disclaimer: Corporate Profile as prepared and approved by featured company.
* Investorideas.com disclaimer / disclosure