About Sunwin Stevia International, Inc. (OTCQB:SUWN)
Sunwin Stevia International, Inc. ("Sunwin") is an integrated global agricultural processing firm with the sourcing and production capabilities to meet the needs of consumers throughout the world. Sunwin was established in 1996. Sunwin is engaged in the manufacture and sale of Stevia. Our product line includes zero-calorie all natural Stevia sweetener. Sunwin operates in North America through its Florida sales, marketing and investor relations office.
We manufacture and distribute stevioside which is an all natural zero calorie sweeteners extracted from the leaves of the stevia rebaudiana plant. Stevioside is a safe and natural alternative to sugar for people needing low sugar or low calorie diets. Stevioside is approximately 300 times sweeter than sugar and can be used to replace sugar in various products such as beverages, pastries, dairy products, candies, confections, and medicinal products, including those that require baking or cooking where synthetic chemical based sweetener replacements are not suitable. Sunwin is a leading wholesale seller of stevioside with a production capacity of 700+ metric tons annually. Currently China is the largest producer and exporter of stevioside worldwide.
OnlySweet™ is an all natural, zero calorie, sweetener comprised of three natural ingredients, including stevioside. OnlySweet™ is manufactured in the United States at an FDA approved blending facility. Sunwin sells OnlySweet™ to health food retailers, national and regional grocery chains in the U.S. For more information on OnlySweet™, please visit www.onlysweet.com.
WILD Flavors Gmbh is our worldwide distribution partner and developer of Sunwin Stevia™ sweeteners using Sunwin Stevia™ extracts.
"WILD is able to offer manufacturers top-quality stevia extracts with an appealing flavour, thanks to its Taste Optimization Technology," says Silke Ortmann, product manager of sweetener systems at WILD. Manufactures can integrate WILD's Sunwin Stevia™ sweeteners in a variety of different foods and beverages from near waters, tea beverages, carbonated soft drinks or fruit –juice drinks to hard candies, chewing gum or chocolate products. Depending on client preferences as well as market demand, WILD can develop low-or no-calorie customized sweetener solutions that will enhance the taste of each products.
WILD anticipates the trend towards all natural, low-or no calorie food and beverage products to continue and expects stevia to continue to gain its popularity. WILD will work diligently with each client to select a sweetener system that will best complement its beverages and foods to create the optimal flavor profile.
"We are very excited about the portfolio of sweeteners developed by WILD using Suwin Stevia™ extracts;" commented Dongdong Lin, CEO of Sunwin Stevia International, "We believe that with WILD's expertise in flavor enhancement and their dominance in this space, both our companies are uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growing market trends toward healthier and natural food and beverage products. We are confident this will help Sunwin to further enhance our position as a leader in the stevia industry."
About WILD Flavors GmbH
WILD Flavors GmbH, based in Zug , Switzerland , is one of the world's leading privately-owned manufacturers of natural ingredients for the food and beverage industry. WILD Flavors provides specific flavors, colors, and ingredients as well as innovative and great tasting concepts through application expertise and technological advancements. For more information about WILD, please visit: www.wildflavors.com or www.wild.de.
Sunwin Stevia™: Zero-Calorie Natural Sweetening System
Stevia is on everyone's lips. WILD's Sunwin Stevia™ brand provides beverage manufacturers one-source solutions: high-quality Stevia extracts in varying Reb Alevels plus WILD's natural Taste Optimization Technology.
The natural Taste Optimization Technology eliminates the characteristic licorice nuance and partly bitter aftertaste of Stevia. Manufacturers can therefore create delicious tasting, naturally sweetened products with the natural sweetening system Stevia, ranging from near waters, tea drinks or carbonated soft drinks, to fruit juice-containing drinks and beer mixes. WILD's Sunwin Stevia™ allows for great-tasting calorie-reduced, low calorie or calorie-free varieties, according to customer demands and market requirements.
Thanks to its share in Sunwin International, a leading Stevia manufacturer, WILD is the ideal industry partner: customers will benefit from constant access to top-quality Stevia extracts and WILD's high level of application know-how in natural sweetening system.
WILD has brought innovation in great taste to many of the best known and most successful beverages and food products that have entered the market over the last decade. As other ingredient companies and consumer packaged goods firms are simply aligning supply streams of stevia, WILD Flavors has taken a bigger and bolder step by significantly investing in Sunwin Stevia International (SUWN), one of the top worldwide suppliers of stevia.
As a global leader in innovation, WILD Flavors' taste modification technologies, flavor creation, and product development expertise allow current and potential customers to benefit from access to stevia-based sweetener blends in great tasting products. WILD Flavors has aligned itself as a strategic stakeholder with Sunwin Stevia International to bring its world-class quality and production management capabilities to Sunwin Stevia International to produce products that are of the highest purity and quality available in the industry.
5/2011 Sunwin and WILD Flavors, Inc. signed a collaboration agreement with Domino Foods, Inc. to introduce a wide range of all natural, low calorie and no calorie sweetening solutions that contain Sunwin Stevia™.
3/2011 Sunwin received the highest industry certifications for its stevia facility including HACCP, ISO 9001, and ISO 22000.
3/2010 Sunwin received GRAS Letters of No Objection from FDA on five stevia extract products, including Rebaudioside A98, Rebaudioside A95, Rebaudioside A80, Rebaudioside A60, and Stevioside 90 Stevia Extracts.
1/2010 Sunwin's Stevia Extracts received the Scientific and Technological Achievements Certification from the Shangdong Province Science and Technology Bureau. The certification recognizes Sunwin's Stevia Extracts as meeting the standards established for high-grade stevia extras required in the American and European marketplaces.
10/2009 Sunwin received recognition from the Jining City Scientific and Technology Bureau for the development of its proprietary high-grade stevia extraction and refinement technologies used in its stevia extract processes.
2/2009 Sunwin partners with WILD Flavors, Inc., one of the largest, privately-owned suppliers of natural and health-enhancing ingredients, flavors, colors, and innovative product concepts to the food and beverage industry, to sell, market, and distribute Sunwin International Stevia Extracts as well as formulate great-tasting, proprietary, natural sweetening blends for food and beverage products.
12/2008 Sunwin is one of the largest global producers and sellers of Stevia, which has received approval from the FDA to be used in food and beverages.
Laiwang Zhang - President and Chairman
Mr. Zhang has served as our President and Chairman since April, 2004. Mr. Zhang has served as the Chairman of our wholly owned subsidiary Qufu Natural Green Engineering Co., Ltd. since January 2003. Mr. Zhang also serves as the Chairman of Shandong Shengwang Pharmaceutical Corporation, Ltd. since April 2000, a company is engaged in the business of sale and distribution of Chinese herb medicines. In 1996, Mr. Zhang founded Shandong Shengwang Group Corporation, a holding company with interests in companies operating in the areas of nutritional products, Chinese herb extracts, package products, animal health products, animal medicine and chemical products. From April 1992 to April 1996 Mr. Zhang served as Manager of our subsidiary Shengya Veterinary Medicine Co., Ltd. (f/k/a Shangong Qufu Veterinary Medicine Plant). From 1984 to 1992, Mr. Zhang served as President of Shandong Qufu Amylum Plant. Mr. Zhang earned a Master's Degree in 1984 from the engineering department of Shandong Technical University.
Dongdong Lin - CEO
Ms. Lin has served as our CEO, Secretary and Board of Director since February 2005. From January 2003 to December 2004, Ms. Lin served as Manager of the technology information department of Shandong Shengwang Pharmaceutical Corporation, Ltd. a company engaged in the business of sale and distribution of Chinese herb medicines. Ms. Lin joined Shandong Shengwang Group Corporation in 1996, serving as a supervisor from April 1998 to April 2000, and from April 2000 to December 2002 Ms. Lin served as Manager of the Department of Export and Import. Ms. Lin earned Bachelors Degree in Technology English from Haerbing Industry University and a Masters Degree in Economics from the China Academy of Social Science.
Fanjun Wu - CFO
Ms. Wu has served as our Chief Financial Officer since April 2004. Since 1997, she served as the Director of Finance of our wholly owned subsidiary Qufu Natural Green Engineering Co., Ltd. In 1998, Ms Wu was promoted to the position of Chief Financial officer of Qufu Natural Green. From 1992 to 1996, she was the Director of Finance for our subsidiary Shengya Veterinary Medicine Co., Ltd. (formerly Shandong Qufu Veterinary Medicine Plant).
News for Sunwin Stevia International, Inc.:
- Stevia Stock Investor Alert; Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Showcases Full Line of Stevia Products at SupplySide Marketplace 2013 - May 8, 2013
- Stevia Stock Investor Alert; Sunwin Stevia International (OTCQB: SUWN) Completes Delivery of European Orders for 5,100 Kilograms of Stevia - March 25, 2013
- Stevia Stock Investor Alert; Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Showcases Full Line of Stevia Products at Natural Products Expo March 8-10 to Record Number of Attendees - March 18, 2013
- Stevia Stock Trading Alert; Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Gains over 11% on News - February 25, 2013
- Stevia Stock Investor Alert; Sunwin Stevia International (OTCQB: SUWN) to Attend and Exhibit Its All Natural Sunwin Stevia Products at Engredea 2013 - February 25, 2013
- Stevia Stock Q&A; CEO of Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN): Ramping Up for Global Growth - February 21, 2013
- From Soft Drinks to Alcoholic Beverages; How Stevia is Changing the Beverage Industry - February 14, 2013
- The Carbon Footprint of Stevia; Industry Leaders Truvia, Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) and PureCircle (LSE: PURE.L) Aim for new Levels of Efficiency and Sustainability - January 31, 2013
- Sunwin Stevia International (OTCQB: SUWN) Collaboration Partner Domino Foods, Inc. Named National Strategic Partner of American Diabetes Association - January 17, 2013
- Sunwin Stevia Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Seeks Patents in China for its A3-99 production methodology; A3-99 extracts are among the highest quality stevioside extracts produced in the world - January 15, 2013
- Stevia Stocks Breaking News; Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB:SUWN) Facility Receives AIB International Food Safety Certification - January 14, 2013
- Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB:SUWN) Targets China's Pharmaceutical Industry - January 8, 2013
- Stevia Stocks Breaking News; Sunwin Stevia International (OTCQB:SUWN) Facility Now Capable of Commercial Production of A3-99 Stevia Products - January 7, 2013
- Stevia and the Top Trends in Food and Beverage for 2013 - December 27, 2012
- Stevia Stocks Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) and PureCircle (LSE: PURE.L) Comment on Health Canada Approval for Stevia in Food and Beverages - December 20, 2012
- Stevia Stock Breaking News; Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Sees Health Canada Approval of Stevia for Use in Food and Beverages Opening a New Large Market - December 19, 2012
- Stevia Stock Alert; Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) 2014 Revenue to Reach $18 Million - December 18, 2012
- Stevia Stock Investor Alert: Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB:SUWN) Expects Sales to reach $18 million in Fiscal 2014 with $2 million in Net Operating Income - December 17, 2012
- Agriculture Stocks; Sunwin Stevia International (OTCQB:SUWN) Sees Resumption of Sales Growth in the Coming Fiscal Year - December 17, 2012
- WILD at Brau Beviale 2012 - Multifaceted product options with Sunwin Stevia™ (OTCQB:SUWN) sweeteners - December 13, 2012
- One year after EU-wide approval of stevia - WILD sees positive interim results - December 13, 2012
- Stevia Stock Alert: Sunwin Stevia International, Inc. (OTCQB: SUWN) Gains New Coverage as Industry Ramps Up - December 11, 2012
- Stevia; A Solution in the Battle Against Diabetes and Obesity - December 10, 2012
- Agriculture Stocks: The Global Growth for Stevia; Sunwin Stevia's (OTCQB:SUWN) Distribution Partner WILD Flavors Sees Positive Results One Year After the EU Grants Approval - December 6, 2012
- Global Growth for Stevia; WILD Flavors, Sunwin Stevia's (OTCQB:SUWN) Distribution Partner, Sees Results One year after the European Union Grants Approval - December 5, 2012
- Stevia Stock Alert: Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Expands Production Facility: Health Canada Approval and EU Approval Step Up Global Demand For Stevia - December 4, 2012
- Stevia Stock Alert; Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Announces Installation of New High Tech Production Lines to Expand Stevia Production Capacity to 1,300 Metric Tons - December 3, 2012
- Agriculture Stock Breaking News: Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Completes Installation of New High Tech Production Lines to Expand Stevia Product Offerings - December 3, 2012
- Agriculture Stevia Stock Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Makes Headlines on Chinese Private Label Deal - November 30, 2012
- Agriculture Stevia Stock Alert: Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Trades up 12% in Morning Trading - November 29, 2012
- Stevia Stock Research: Sunwin Stevia International (OTCQB:SUWN) and the Global Stevia Market Opportunity - November 27, 2012
- China Stocks to Watch; (CBAK), (HOGS), (SUWN) - November 26, 2012
- Agriculture Stocks; Sunwin (OTCQB:SUWN) to Market Proprietary Stevia Formulations for Baking and Table Top Sweeteners to Food Manufacturers in China - November 26, 2012
- Microcap Stevia Stocks to Watch: (OTCQB: SUWN), (OTCBB: GSTV), (OTCBB: STEV), (OTCBB: STVF) - November 20, 2012
- WILD about Stevia: How WILD Flavors Gmbh is Positioning Sunwin Stevia International (OTCQB: SUWN) as a Leading Provider - November 15, 2012
- Agriculture Stock Trading Alert: Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB: SUWN) Trades up 25% on WILD Flavors News - November 14, 2012
- LOHAS Stock Alert: Sunwin Stevia™ (OTCQB:SUWN) Sweeteners Showcased by WILD Flavors at SIAL 2012 in Paris - November 14, 2012
- Stevia Stocks Breaking News: Sunwin Stevia™ (OTCQB:SUWN) Sweeteners Showcased by WILD Flavors at SIAL 2012 in Paris - November 14, 2012
- Agriculture Stocks; Sunwin Stevia International (OTCQB:SUWN) to Exhibit at SupplySide West, Las Vegas November 5-9 2012 - October 31, 2012
- Agriculture Stocks; Sunwin Stevia International (OTCQB:SUWN) and WILD Flavors GmbH Enter Into Worldwide Stevia Distribution Agreement - August 28, 2012
- Sunwin Stevia Showcases Full Line of Stevia Products at SupplySide Marketplace 2013 - Digital Journal - May 8, 2013
- Sunwin ships 5000+ kilos of stevia - IngredientsNetwork.com - Mar 27, 2013
Sunwin Stevia has announced that the company has completed delivery of orders from a European customer for 5,100 kilograms of stevia.
- (OTCQB:SUWN) Media : Sunwin will ship first A3-99 stevia soon - ingredientsnetwork.com - January 8, 2013
- Sunwin Stevia International Sees Resumption of Sales Growth in the Coming Fiscal Year - CNN Money - December 17, 2012
- Sunwin (OTCQB:SUWN) on SeekingAlpha.com- Companies Gear Up As Health Canada Approves Stevia As Additive For Food And Beverage Use
December 11, 2012 by: Glen S. Woods | includes: MNST, STVF.OB, SUWN.OB
Excerpt from article:
Sunwin Stevia International (SUWN.OB), based in Qufu, China, a vertically-integrated manufacturer of stevia products and traditional Chinese medicines, announced the installation of new high-tech production lines to expand its stevia production capacity to 1,300 metric tons, including 500 metric tons of high-grade stevioside Rebaudioside A (Reb A), and 500 metric tons of steviosin, a stevioside extract used by the pharmaceutical industry. Sunwin began its expansion project in April anticipating an improvement in demand for stevia as a healthy low calorie sweetener and is now poised to capitalize on the industry's upward trend. With Canada 's approval of stevia, it becomes apparent that the company was correct as stevia continues to grow in worldwide acceptance. Sunwin's new stevioside extraction line uses a state-of-the-art crystallization process that substantially reduces the production time while increasing product yield leading to a substantial reduction in overall processing costs as utilization rates increase. Sunwin has begun trial production of its new lines and anticipates its added production capabilities to be fully operational in the first quarter of 2013.
In August Sunwin entered into a worldwide stevia distribution agreement with WILD Flavors, giving WILD a non-exclusive worldwide right as a distributor to market and resell all Sunwin stevia products. Sunwin is also developing 6 new formulations in conjunction with WILD with the goal of penetrating the $10.3 billion Chinese bakery market by marketing to manufacturers to develop private label products - a move that the company sees will bolster its domestic production base in China.
Sunwin, with a market cap of $45.1 million, has had an impressive 3-month run, up 30% to $0.27 per share, but still off its 52-week high of $0.35 per share. In the past week of trading, its volume has risen to an average of 41,000 shares traded daily. I like the aggressiveness of Sunwin, and its timing appears to be spot on, especially with Canada 's announcement last week. Given the continued expansion of stevia globally, Sunwin may well be one of those small companies that may benefit shareholders with impressive stock gains if its success continues
- Sunwin Stevia pours cash into production
FoodProductionDaily.com - December 5, 2012
Sunwin Stevia International has invested heavily in production capacity to support declared growth plans in China.
- Sunwin (OTCQB:SUWN) to broaden stevia presence through Chinese private label bakery
By Kacey Culliney November 30th, BakeryandSnacks.com
- Synergies and mint trends: Wild and AM Todd one year on... - November 28, 2012
- Wild Sees Positive Interim Results One Year After Stevia Approval
Date:28 November 2012, Source:Food Ingredients First
- Wild Flavors Notes Positive Interim Results for Stevia - www.perfumerflavorist.com - November 27, 2012
- Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB:SUWN) Featured in Bevnet.com - Sunwin Stevia Sweeteners Showcased by WILD Flavors at SIAL 2012 in Paris - November 14, 2012
- Sunwin Stevia (OTCQB:SUWN) and WILD featured in Stevia article in confectionerynews.com - November 14, 2012 by Oliver Nieburg
- Sunwin Stevia™ Sweeteners Showcased by WILD Flavors at SIAL 2012 in Paris
Sacramento Bee - November 14, 2012
WILD Flavors GmbH, based in Zug, Switzerland, is one of the world's leading privately-owned manufacturers of natural ingredients for the food.
- Sunwinw Stevia (OTCQB:SUWN) News on CNBC.com
November 14, 2012
- Companies See Green In Stevia
November 12, 2012 by: Trading Maven | includes: ADM, STVF.OB, SUWN.OB
- Sunwin (OTCQB:SUWN) in Reuters - Sunwin Intl. Neutraceuticals, Inc. Announces Agreement To Supply Stevia Extracts to Domino Foods - December 6, 2011
Seeking Alpha and Investing Articles for Stevia Stocks
Investors Take Note: Dr. Oz Touts Stevia As The Best Of The Sugar Alternatives
3 Agriculture Stocks To Consider For Exposure To Stevia
Stevia Muscling In On $58 Billion Sweetener Market
PureCircle Could Need More Production To Meet Stevia Demand
3 Companies With Promising Growth Potential From Stevia
Starbucks Adding Stevia To Their Energy Drinks May Be A Boost For Stevia Growers
Investments In Society's Sweet Tooth: Old and New Ideas
Big Bottlers Coca Cola And PepsiCo Bring Stevia From Health Food Stores To Mainstream
The Future Looks Sweet For Monsanto As New Opportunities In Agribusiness Emerge
Disclaimer: Corporate Profile as prepared and approved by featured company.
* Investorideas.com disclaimer / disclosure
The following profile is a paid for submission/ad. Please read our full disclaimer and disclosure regarding specific compensation. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. We attempt to research thoroughly, but we offer no guarantees as to the accuracy of information presented.