US payment processing business
Money-on-Mobile is India's largest mobile payment platform that places the second mobile revolution of the country into your hands. A unique and revolutionary concept from My Mobile Payments Limited (MMPL), Money-on-Mobile is aimed at bringing quick, simple and efficient mobile payments right down to the ordinary man on the street.
As the fastest growing market of its kind in the world, India's mobile phone industry is a hot bed of opportunities. Money-on-Mobile is an effort to harness this very power and growth of the country's mobile phone industry to introduce the concept of the m-Wallet (mobile wallet). Gone are the day of carrying wads of cash and a range of credit and debit cards. Money-on-Mobile puts all the power of your bank account and the money in it right into your mobile phone.
Harold Montgomery, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Harold Montgomery is the Chairman and CEO of Calpian. He has been in the POS payment processing business since 1987. Before leading the formation of Calpian, he was the CEO of A.R.T. Holdings, Inc. (dba Calpian from 2002 to 2009), a company that underwrote and acquired hundreds of merchant portfolios totaling approximately 35,000 merchants. He brings the same leadership team from A.R.T. to Calpian. Montgomery has 23 years experience in the transaction processing business including in the ISO space, merchant payment processing and sourcing capital for the ISO market. He's a widely known industry authority, a speaker at regional and national trade shows and writes for Transaction World Magazine. He has been a resource for the Federal Reserve Bank Card Payment Center in Philadelphia, and has served the U.S. Congress as an expert witness on credit card legislation.
Montgomery is a native of Dallas, Texas. He attended Stanford University where he earned BA and MBA degrees. He currently serves on the Board of Trustees for the Communities Foundation of Texas, a $750 million community trust organization, and the Board of St. Mark's School of Texas. He has served as President of the Dallas Committee on Foreign Relations and Young Audiences of Greater Dallas.
Craig Jessen, President
Craig Jessen is the President of Calpian. He has been in the payment processing industry since 1991. He was the President of A.R.T. Holdings, Inc. (dba Calpian from 2002 to 2009), a company that underwrote and acquired hundreds of merchant portfolios totaling approximately 35,000 merchants. His primary responsibilities at A.R.T. were the sourcing, underwriting, negotiation and funding of these acquisitions. Jessen has 19 years experience in the transaction processing business including the ISO space, merchant payment processing, sales training, business development and sourcing capital for the ISO market. Jessen resides in Dallas, TX, and holds a BBA from the University of Texas at Arlington and an MBA from Southern Methodist University.
Cynthia Bailey, Chief Marketing Officer
Cynthia Bailey is the Chief Marketing Officer of Calpian. She served in this position at A.R.T. Holdings Inc. (dba Calpian from 2002 to 2009) and brings over 18 years experience in the acquiring side of the electronic transactions industry. In addition to developing and executing marketing and public relations strategies for the Company, Bailey is the Founder, current Editor-in-Chief and Managing Publisher for Transaction World Magazine (founded in 1999), a leading trade publication in the electronic payments industry. Bailey resides in Atlanta, GA, and holds a BA from The College of William and Mary in Virginia and an MBA/Master of Science in Marketing, from Georgia State University.
David Pilotte, Chief Financial Officer
David Pilotte is the Chief Financial Officer of Calpian. Pilotte has a broad-base of experience across many industries, and brings to Calpian more than 20 years experience leading middle-market public companies including roles as CFO, COO, Corporate Controller, Treasurer and independent advisor. During that time he has led 10 M&A transactions totaling $1.2 billion in value, raised and managed more than $550 million in financing and led public companies ranging from startups to those with over $700 million in revenues. Pilotte holds a BS in Finance from the University of Florida, an MBA from the University of Houston, and has been a CPA in Texas since 1986.
Laird Cagan, Director
Laird Cagan is Managing Director and co-founder of Cagan McAfee Capital Partners, LLC ("CMCP")(successor to Cagan Capital) a private investment firm and merchant bank he founded in 1990. Since 2000, CMCP has founded and/or funded and taken public, ten companies in a variety of industries including energy, alternate energy, healthcare and information technologies. CMCP portfolio companies have raised over $600 million. Cagan was the founding Chairman of Evolution Petroleum Corporation (AMEX: EPM), a company he founded to develop mature oil & gas fields with advanced technologies. He is also a Managing Director and Principal of Colorado Financial Services, Inc., ("CFSC") a NASD-licensed Broker-Dealer, a former director of AE BioFuels (AEBF.PK), and Camac Energy, Inc. (AMEX: CAK). Cagan is licensed by the SEC under Series 24, 7 and 63. CFSC is not affiliated with CMCP.
Recent News and Press Releases for Calpian, Inc.:
- Mobile Payment Stock Alert: CALPIAN'S (OTCQB:CLPI) EMERGING MARKET MOBILE PAYMENTS SOLUTION ACCESSED BY 49 MILLION USERS - May 8, 2013
- Calpian, Inc. (CLPI) Goes Mobile on Two Continents - April 18, 2013
- Mobile Payment Stock Alert; Calpian's (OTCQB: CLPI) Emerging Market Mobile Payments Solution Experiences Largest Growth Month to Date - April 4, 2013
- Investing Idea; India's Emerging Mobile Payment Market: Stocks to Watch: (BBRY), (CLPI), (C) - April 3, 2013
- Mobile Payment Stock Alert; Calpian, Inc. (OTCQB: CLPI) ACQUIRES THE ASSETS OF PIPELINE DATA AND FORMS CALPIAN COMMERCE - March 18, 2013
- Calpian's (OTCQB: CLPI) Emerging Market Mobile Payments Solution Grows to Approximately $12.2 Million in Processed Transaction Volume in February - March 13, 2013
- Mobile Payment Stock Breaking News; Calpian, Inc. (OTCQB: CLPI) to Present at 5th National Forum on Emerging Payment Systems - March 8, 2013
- Mobile Payment Stock Breaking News; Calpian, Inc. (OTCQB: CLPI) to Present at The Mobile Strategy Summit - New Delhi, March 5, 2013 - February 27, 2013
- Mobile Stocks Investor Alert; Payment Processing and Mobile Strategies From Heartland Payment Systems (HPY) and Calpian, Inc. (CLPI) - February 22, 2013
- Mobile Payment Stock Trading Alert: Calpian, Inc. (CLPI) Gains 15% - February 7, 2013
- Calpian's (OTCQB: CLPI) Emerging Market Mobile Payments Solution Grows to Approximately $11.9 Million in Processed Transaction Volume in January - February 5, 2013
- Follow the Money in Mobile Commerce in India; Calpian (CLPI) , Western Union Company (WU) and Citigroup (C) - January 31, 2013
- Chairman and CEO of Calpian, Inc. (OTCQB: CLPI) Presents Today in Panel Discussion: The Future of the Mobile Payments Industry and Where it is Headed - January 28, 2013
- Mobile Payment Stock Breaking News; Calpian, Inc. (OTCQB: CLPI) to Present at the 2013 Mobile Payments Congress on January 28, 2013 - January 23, 2013
- Calpian, Inc (CLPI); Best of Both Worlds. Steady Cash Flow and Explosive Growth with Money on Mobile - Mobile Payments in India - January 18, 2013
- Mobile Payment Stock Breaking News; Calpian's (OTCQB: CLPI) Emerging-Market Mobile Payments Solution Continues Its Breakthrough Growth - January 16, 2013
- Calpian (OTCQB: CLPI) Discusses Its Formula of Stable Cash Flow in U.S. Payment Processing and Explosive Growth of Mobile Payments in India - January 7, 2013
- Chairman and CEO of Calpian (OTCQB: CLPI) Discusses its formula of stable cash flow in the U.S. and Explosive Growth of Mobile Payments in India - January 3, 2013
- Mobile Payment Stock Breaking News; Calplan (OTCQB:CLPI) to Present at the 5th Annual LD Micro Growth Conference on December 6th - December 6, 2012
- Mobile Payment Stock Breaking News; Calplan (OTCQB:CLPI) Receives Funding for Expansion of U.S. Residual Purhcases - November 16, 2012
- Mobile Payment Stock Breaking News; Calplan (OTCQB:CLPI) to Present at the National Investment Banking Las Vegas, NV Conference - November 13, 2012
- Mobile Payment Stock Breaking News; Calplan's (OTCQB:CLPI) Emerging Market Mobile Payments Solution Achieves Milestone Growth - November 6, 2012
- Mobile Payment Stock Breaking News; Calplan (OTCQB:CLPI) to Present at the 2012 Social Mobile Payments: Americas Conference - October 24, 2012
- What's Calpian Got that eBay Doesn't? EBAY and CLPI... The Same, But Different.
By James E. Brumley - January 23, 2013
- Numbers Tell the Impressive Tale: Calpian (CLPI) Is On the Right Track
By James E. Brumley, Smallcapnetwork.com - January 17, 2013
- Mumbai Calling: Three India Telecom or Mobile Stocks for Foreign Investors to Ring Up
By John Udovich, Smallcapnetwork.com - January 15, 2013
- Small Cap Indian Internet and Mobile Stock Plays
By John Udovich, Smallcapnetwork.com - January 9, 2013
- Don't Overlook These Small Cap Payment Processing Stocks
By John Udovich, Smallcapnetwork.com - January 2, 2013
- India's 'Money-on-Mobile' launches carrier - and bank-agnostic mobile wallet
Tags: Mobile/Virtual Wallet, Money Transfer / P2P, Region: APAC - June 12, 2012
Cynthia Bailey, CMO
Harold Montgomery, CEO
Investor Relations Contact:
Calpian's models and projections are based on certain key assumptions, including but not limited to the following:
- Availability of adequate and appropriately priced financing to continue in business
- Availability of acquisitions which can be completed
- Continued performance of key staff
- Continued favorable business conditions and economic climate.
- Money on Mobile Forecasts are the representation of MOM Management.
Certain of the statements contained herein may be statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management's current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. In addition to statements which are forward-looking by reason of context, the words “may,” “will,” “should,” “expects,” “plans,” “intends,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “predicts,” “potential,” or “continue” and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Actual results, performance or events may differ materially from those in such statements due to, without limitation, (i) our ability to acquire retail credit card processing residual streams (“residuals”), (ii) our ability to raise capital to fund our acquisitions, (iii) our ability to successfully integrate multiple residuals acquisitions, (iv) changing levels of competition, (v) changes in laws and regulations, including government regulation of the credit card processing industry and other related financial institutions, and (vi) general competitive factors. This business plan is for confidential information purposes only and is not a solicitation for investment.
Disclaimer: Corporate Profile is prepared by Investorideas.com and approved by featured company management; all information is from public sources. Please read our full disclaimer and disclosure regarding specific compensation. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. We attempt to research thoroughly, but we offer no guarantees as to the accuracy of information presented.
All investment involves risk.
Read disclaimer in full, Read disclosure in full
BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer: Effective September 15, 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894